[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the eye doctor for contact lenses >tfw I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1452702061391.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1452702061391.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>go to the eye doctor for contact lenses

>tfw I can't even put them in
>>
>>27955195
i gave up the first time i tried contacts because of that, that was like probably 5 years ago

tried again a few months ago and literally spent probably 2-3 hours at the eye doctor just putting them in and taking them out twice, but now i can do it easily and they're better than glasses
>>
>>27955195
>go to the eye doctor
>20/20 vision
>no need to spend money on being able to see
>>
>>27955407
Fuck off normo REEEEEEEE
>>
It takes awhile to get the hang of it but in a couple of weeks you'll be doing it no problem
>>
>>27955195
Just make sure you're looking straight at the lens as it goes in. If you're looking at it, you literally can't miss.

The trick is not to blink at the critical point.
>>
Use a mirror and hold your fucking eye open
>>
I know this feel, OP. I almost had a breakdown right there in the doctor's office when they were instructing me on using them.

It took practicing and now I can put them in/take them out just fine. You'll get better at it, senpai.
>>
>>27955939
I almost started crying, his assistant was yelling at me and I felt so incompetent.
>>
doctorbot here, I can help you.

the trick is to lower your lower eyelid.
your upper eyelid is strong, but your lower eyelid has practically no muscle in it.

so you can bully your lower eyelid into submission so you can wear those contact lenses to free you from spectacle-tyranny.
>>
>>27955195
you will never be a cute girl
>>
>>27955195
lol
Is the female working there telling me I have pretty eyes as a professional opinion and trying to make me feel better about fucking up putting in these contacts or am I missing something that should be considered subtle?
>>
>>27955195
>tfw go to eye jew
>yeah you have a tiny prescription you better get glasses
>simple 90$ exam turns into 380$ in 3.5 seconds
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.