[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will kill myself in 2 hours. Ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17
File: end.jpg (212 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
212 KB, 1256x1611
I will kill myself in 2 hours. Ask me anything
>>
>>27955086
Probably going to join you.
See you at the gates anon.
>>
>>27955086
what makes you so sure you won't pussy out
>>
Fembot here stop being an attention whore
>>
Do you still have your parents? They'll be sad if you died.
>>
File: vincent van gogh.jpg (138 KB, 1600x720) Image search: [Google]
vincent van gogh.jpg
138 KB, 1600x720
Have you watched the Doctor Who episode Vincent And The Doctor?
>>
>>27955086
What's your story lad?
>>
You still have a chance of being happy if you're alive
So why punch your own ticket?
>>
Remember, if you don't use a gun (which is my personal way), you're an attention-seeking pussy.
>>
Don't do it, man. People will miss you.
>>
>>27955105
>the irony

original
>>
What made you decide that nothing is better 2 hours from now?
I'm in situations that are grinding my fucking gears. What I'm made of has tolerances. I've lived through things that should of been a catastrophic failure. Might not hold up better the next time. Where is there a malfunction for you? You can't be replaced what's fucked?
>>
>>27955105
Yeah, that's your job.
>>
>>27955134

That was a good ending
>>
Suicide doesnt end the pain, it passes it on to someone else.
>>
>>27955099
Nothing.
>>27955098
It's a hard decision bro.Good thing I don't believe in afterlife because I'm sure as hell not going to heaven.
>>
>>27955115
Yes .That's why a wrote a card for them explaininh myself and asking them not to blame themselves
>>
File: 349876293.jpg (157 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
349876293.jpg
157 KB, 800x600
>>27955162
>clearly not an attention seeker
>>
>>27955086
Fucking attention seeking cunt. If you really were gonna do it you wouldn't be posting about it.

All you want is fucking attention. You fucking pathetic cunt.
>>
>>27955162

Good thing he'll be dead so it won't matter
>>
>>27955136
It's pretty simple.I don't look foward to the future and my life is bland.I have nothing to live to.
>>
>>27955175
did you write this with google translate?
>>
File: can+we+save+that+picture.png (408 KB, 504x671) Image search: [Google]
can+we+save+that+picture.png
408 KB, 504x671
>>27955212
Because that will console/conince them

-__-
>>
>>27955212
CALL YOUR MOM, FAGOT
>>
File: 1460034486818.jpg (63 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
1460034486818.jpg
63 KB, 680x960
>>27955192
They'll get over it, and depending on the relation to said person, they might not even care that much (Assuming there even IS a person who cares at all). What are you going to do, live for somebody else so they dont feel bad for a week? If it for your child, yeah I would agree that suicide would be a horrible thing to do in that scenario. Maybe even a horrible thing to do if you were married, but otherwise it's not.

OP, I hope one day I could do what you are going to do. I had my chance and was talked out of it by my only friend, who told me things would change for the better. Things never got better, and now I'm alone. I wish I had the courage to kill myself like I did that day. I hope you find peace.
>>
>>27955162
I will use my old man gun once he goes to work.It's a old gun so it may not kill me instantly ,but I know where to shoot so the chances of failing are very small
>>
>>27955086

what tipped you over the edge? is there one?
>>
File: whitney-schaffer-chair.jpg (39 KB, 960x350) Image search: [Google]
whitney-schaffer-chair.jpg
39 KB, 960x350
>>27955259
Sounds like you got a story there bud
>>
>>27955163
Maybe for a while.But i am sure in the long run they will be better off
>>
>>27955251
It's the best I can do

Original commento
>>
>>27955225
what if hes lonely and wants someone to talk to before offing
>>
>>27955290
This isn't my thread, I just wanted to let OP know that I completely understand how he feels. It would be selfish of me as someone who doesn't know him, to then ask him to live. And even if I did know him, it would still be selfish. If OP is suffering then this will end it, it is inhumane to ask someone to live when they only want peace.
>>
>>27955318
CALL YOUR FRIEND
OR
GIBE STEAM/SKYPE
>>
>>27955280
Maybe me failing my drivers test for the third time made my depression worse since I realized I will fail like that on every aspect of my life in the future
>>
>>27955327

Because why the fuck would you want to talk if you're offing yourself? To have people stop you?

I hope he kills himself. At least he would be better off than most of us.

We are the one's who still have to live in this shit world. He's just choosing the easiest way out. Don't blame him tho. The world is shit and I understand why the need for suicide for some people.
>>
>>27955366
Have you heard of animal crossing?
>>
>>27955332

Thank you

>>27955373

I am doing that just to relief my thoughts before I do it.I have no one else to talk to that wouldn't try to stop me
>>
>>27955427
Theres someone you can talk to
1-800-273-TALK
>>
>>27955192
I know.The thing that stopped me for a long time was thinking about how my family would react.Seeing my body laying there and that shit.
>>
File: lsd.jpg (476 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
476 KB, 500x500
>>27955086
Have you ever taken Mushrooms or LSD in your life? Can you at least try those? Maybe it will provide a positive thought process during your trip, and you'll change your mind.
>>
>>27955086
Anon, it pains me that a fellow robot is going to end his life. I wish you didn't have to do this.

I might have never known you, but in this instant of time you have saddened my heart.

I truly wonder if we'll ever have conscious existence after death. It's impossible to say really, but I hope for all our sakes we do.

At any rate, good bye anon. I would try to dissuade you but you seem decided. May you find solace in your final moments.
>>
Someone's going to miss you buddy
>>
>>27955427

You don't need to kill yourself. There is no need for deep talks. I ain't gonna tell you anything you wanted to hear. I'm not gonna tell you that you're cool, or that people will miss you, or that you're a good person.

As far as I know you might be a total piece of shit, but hey, so am I, so are most of us in here.

What you need to do now is to shut the fuck up. Spend a few hours alone, away from this shit, because sometimes, being here only make shit worst.

And then, you're gonna cross the idea of suicide out of your head.

You know why? Because you're just a pussy who can't accept failure. You fail once and you can't move on because "oh life is so hard poor me".

Man the fuck up.
>>
>>27955554
>Man the fuck up.

Well said. There are so many things worth doing in this life, such as
>>
I have nothing to say that could possible help you. I just hope that if you do decide to kill yourself, that you are at peace in your final moments here.
If you're not 100% peace happy/at peace when you're killing yourself, don't do it.
>>
Are you gonna die as a kv?
>>
File: 1399837652368.jpg (34 KB, 365x340) Image search: [Google]
1399837652368.jpg
34 KB, 365x340
>>27955086
OP, let's do an experiment.

If there's an afterlife, come back and tell us.
>>
>>27955575

I don't know. But something's gotta be worth doing right?

If not then how come even a third of us in here are even alive? Why didn't everyone just killed themselves already?

I don't know the answers. but there has to be something for each and one of us.
>>
I wish I could join you, but I'd fail at that just like I fail at everything else
>>
>>27955086
follow your dreams OP. I'll be close behind
>>
if you're gonna kill yourself, proof please.
>>
>>27955086
Do u want a friend?
Because u coulda just asked.
>>
>>27955086

Can you livestream it please?

Original comment
>>
>>27955554
>>>27955427 (You)
>You don't need to kill yourself. There is no need for deep talks. I ain't gonna tell you anything you wanted to hear. I'm not gonna tell you that you're cool, or that people will miss you, or that you're a good person.

Of course I don't.I just came to the conclusion that stay suffering is not worth the possibility of MAYBE ,and just MAYBE things getting better for now on

>As far as I know you might be a total piece of shit, but hey, so am I, so are most of us in here.
I am not a good person .I never commited any crimes or hurt anyone.But deep inside everyone knows exactly if they are good or not regardless of actions .And I know that I am not.

>What you need to do now is to shut the fuck up. Spend a few hours alone, away from this shit, because sometimes, being here only make shit worst.

Being always alone is probably why I got at that point.Don't see how that would help by any means

>And then, you're gonna cross the idea of suicide out of your head.
>You know why? Because you're just a pussy who can't accept failure. You fail once and you can't move on because "oh life is so hard poor me".

>Man the fuck up.
Oh yes.Being a real man,sure that is what will get me out of my misery
>>
Don't do it man. Even if life sucks, you'll have just as much time to not exist if you stay alive. Who knows, maybe life will even get better (probably not).

People around you won't be better off in the long run. ESPECIALLY not your parents. It doesn't matter if you tell them not to blame themselves. They will blame themselves. They will feel like they have failed to protect their child, and they will probably never recover from that. Chances are one of them will commit suicide as well. Drastic changes in your family situation have a way of fucking with people, the toughest men turn into suicidal nervous wrecks. I've seen it happen myself.

How about you just tell us about your situation first. Maybe we can help you find another way out. If you want a 1 on 1 conversation, my email is [email protected]

I hope you'll change your mind

If not, goodbye senpai
>>
>>27955594

Yes.I'm only 18 though.
>>
>>27955270
Do you know what caliber? make or model?
>>
>>27955684

No,even if I wanted to, my internet just sucks
>>
>>27955614

You could try to get into the Japanese rural farm program bullshit. Teach all the college girls english and have them teach you japanese at the same time. I mean, you'll be on a rural farm how fucking much do you gotta read and i'm sure some of those sluts wouldn't mind hanging around a gaijin unless you're super ugly/fat.
>>
OP you should go to a mall or something, take hostages and then kill yourself. You'll get media attention that way.
>>
>>27955682
That would be good a few years ago
>>27955751
I have no idea.Will find out in a while though.
>>
>>27955705

>Oh yes.Being a real man,sure that is what will get me out of my misery

Maybe what'll get you out of your misery is to stop being a cynical cunt... maybe.

I've been where you are right now. And I know shit sucks.

But what helped me wasn't pep talk and the robot's support.

It was though love. It was someone being a dick worst than I'm being a dick to you.

Thing about it you fucking miserable piece of shit. You sad, pathetic cunt.

Isn't this talk making you angry?

I bet your blood is racing in your veins right now.

Ain't it better than feeling like shit and wanting to off yourself?
>>
>>27955723
Everything you just posted said, "OP, if you kill yourself, you'll be letting others become aware of how shit they were. Your friends will realize they are just as selfish, if not worse, than you and have to come to terms on how little they actually understand you. Your parents will no longer be able to hide the fact they fucked up at their role as their child's guardian. Basically, you will hurt a lot of people's feeling by showing them how they really are."

Fuck this bullshit. OP, I'm gonna be going through with it here soon. If life has been shit for you just about every day and it doesn't seem to be getting better any time soon, you go ahead and check out. Nobody should blame you for it.
>>
>>27955293
No, they will not. Don't do it. Please, visit suicidepreventionlifeline website, it's a .org
or talk to somebody, anybody.
>>
>>27955784

The shit you said didn't even make sense.
>>
>>27955795
I have no interest in hurting other people .It's not anyone fault other than mine that I failed
>>
>>27955806
Not OP, but judging by your post, it seems like what motivated you was to inflate your own ego to prove 1 dude wrong. Kinda pathetic desu
>>
Why you gotta go on the internet and lie?
>>
Did you gain any happiness from life, even just an ounce?
>>
>>27955848

At least keep your pride.

If he offs himself he will leave this world with nothing.

If he stays at least he has his pride.

It's better than nothing.
>>
>>27955795
>wanting media attention like a fucking normie
>>
>>27955086
OP, do you prefer to drink lemonade or cool aid? Im trying to decide what i should drink this warm afternoon.
>>
>>27955881
"Hey, do you know old man anon?"
"No. Why should I care?"
"Old man anon was really suicidal when he was younger but decided he was gonna keep living."
"Cool, what's he doing now?"
"Well, he lives in an apartment by himself, does nothing but play video games, and still works that same job at Target."
"Has he made better friends?"
"Nope. He is just as lonely as he ever was and spends a good amount of nights drinking."
"Wow. I guess not killing himself WAS a good idea"

Again, the only thing I feel that keeps you going is to prove others wrong and if suddenly your ego was to be broken, it would completely wreck you.
>>
>>27955881
And if he stays he's in this world with nothing? SO what's your point? He has no pride, what does it matter? Once you're dead, you're dead, who gives a shit? Obviously not you, because you'll be dead.
>>
OP of you want someone to have a chat with just to calm your nerves before you do it, you can LMK.

Otherwise, I'm genuinely so so so sorry that life treated you like shit and made you feel like it wasn't worth living.

Hopefully the people in your life will understand and move on in peace.

And I genuinely hope your decision leaves you in peace in the end. Do it for you, no one else.
>>
How long ago do you started to think about suicide ?
>>
File: 1459381727266.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459381727266.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
>>27955105
breddy good b8 m8
Almost got me
>>
>>27955871

Yes.I didn't have a bad life by any means.I had every chance to become a normal happy person but deep inside my mind is just never right.I just know that I never feel in place

>>27955999

2 years ago or so.But it was never as bad as it is now. It's literally the only thing I think about for a few days .
>>
>>27955818
Nobody will blame you. We will admire you if you don't though. By the way, have you tried seeing a psychologist or a therapist yet? They can help you make life less shit. Or just talk to us right here and tell us why your life sucks. You can always kill yourself at a later date if we can't help you. You're only 18 senpai. There's no way you can't turn your life around.
>>
>>27955951

It's more than enough reason for me to keep going.

Even if my life is shit.
>>
which method are you going to use?
>>
Ethan?

originalo commento
>>
>>27956117

>>>27955162
>I will use my old man gun once he goes to work.It's a old gun so it may not kill me instantly ,but I know where to shoot so the chances of failing are very small

Original
>>
>>27956072
If a movie has already gone through 1/4 of its showtime and it sucked every second so far, ut's not gonna pull it's shit together in the last 75% and make it all worthwhile

Also, therapy is a fucking nightmare and anyone who has ever gone through it before, especially with depression and suicidal thoughts, can tell you straight up it fucking blows
>>
>>27955086
Are you a virgin, if so why not fuck some unsuspecting qt before you go?
>>
If there is something after this i do hope you find some kind of peace OP.
>>
>>27955293
your kidding yourself on that one

people never stop mourning the dead that were close to them, they only learn to live with the gaping wound it leaves, never heal it.

CRAWWLLLLING IN MY SKIIINN
>>
>>27955242
I'd rather my original posts just get ignored as usual than someone saying something faggy and it ending at that. At least that way I can kind of pretend like I threw on my sunglasses and said some kind of cool catch phrase like "deal with it" and walked off into the sunset. Instead now I just think OP is a faggot.
>>
>>27955806
Not him but reading this I only feel apathetic. I've been told the same by others in an attempt to help, but in the end I agree completely. We are miserable pieces of shit and sad pathetic cunts.

Plus when you're legit depressed you just look at such a post/verbal jab and agree. Nothing will change. Far be it from me to say you weren't depressed, you probably were. But the hole is so much deeper.
>>
>>27955225
Looks like you got none when you were a kid.
>>
>>27956177
OP, why do you not just tell us why you feel like killing yourself. Unless you're a mentally challenged, limbless monster, you can still improve your life.
>>
File: adeus.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
adeus.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
OP here,time's up.

See you in the other side
>>
File: 2934867243.png (365 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
2934867243.png
365 KB, 1280x800
>>27956580
not yet nigger
>>
>>27956580
Later space cowboy. Best of luck and I hope to join you someday.
>>
>>27956580
See you later alligator.
post a picture of the gun please
>>
>>27956580
>See you in the other side

See you there. Safe travels, OP.
>>
>>27956580
We loved you man... I'm sorry there was nothing I could do for you.
>>
don't go it will only take 5 years for a beta uprising.
>>
File: feels (82).jpg (101 KB, 1028x648) Image search: [Google]
feels (82).jpg
101 KB, 1028x648
>tfw want to kill yourself
>tfw to much of a pussy to do it
>>
>>27956580
Wait for me man

I'm coming too
>>
>>27956580
Good luck anon. Fare thee well.
>>
>>27956580
I saw this thread when it started, if this is of the end of it I still have no fucking clue why this guy is punching out. Is this why people root for guys like him to just fucking die already?
>>
I wonder how many robots have actually killed themselves
>>
All us robots should kill ourselfs. >>27956950
Not enough .
>>
>>27955086
10mins m8...
>>
>>27955086
Rip op, one day I hope I can join you
>>
>>27955493
This OP, if you're gnna die at the very least take some drugs
>>
>>27955086
Goodbye I guess. Oc
>>
ARE YOU DEAD YET?https://youtu.be/ATIVuynOPTM
>>
>>27955086
But how will we know that you killed yourself?

Originalus comentus ahshajajah
>>
is it worth staying bitter?

a qt grill is interested in me, but i'm pretending to not give a fuck cause the bitterness and resentment i've accumulated over the past years is all that is left to sustain me

not really on topic but didn't feel like making my own thread
>>
File: feels49.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
feels49.png
32 KB, 337x338
>>27957088
just an hero mate
>>
rip anon ;_;
may he be original in peace
>>
I would generally call bait but this time I think OP actually did it
>>
>>27957189
If so, I hope he was successful and is not now suffering from a gunshot wound.
>>
>>27956959
I agree

I don't know why people say we shouldn't kill ourselves, it's nothing but positives
+don't have to feel pain anymore
+cleansed gene pool
+normies don't have to put up with us
+normies don't have to pay us neetbux in the form of taxes
+happiness increases the world over

There is no reason NOT to kill ourselves
>>
>>27957254
Probably say it so they can say they helped a suicidal person on social media
>>
>>27955951
i actually have a job at target o_O

hopefully that's not me in 20 years...
>>
Do you think youve had a reason to live?
>>
>>27955318
sorry to be that guy but that's wrong. the best thing you can do it not killing yourself.
but it's probably too late anyway. rest in spaghetti.
>>
In case you haven't blown up your head yet, let me say its such a waste to kill yourself if you dont have health problems. Its the way I see it
>>
>>27957394
Live long enough and you'll realize sometimes something is in fact worse than nothing.
>>
>>27957348
he ded bro
>>
I feel like OP might still be alive and healthy.

But I know he's dead.
>>
Will you livestream it?
>>
>>27958818
You can't know that.
>>
>>27955162
Exit bag is only sure way, a gun can fail and fuck you up for life
>>
If you havent killed yourself yet, will you give me your credit card info so i can buy some dinner?
>>
And nothing of value was lost. Like nothing is lost when a family man dies. Like nothing is lost when a CEO dies. At least, usually -- most people's lives are completely and utterly meaningless. Life idolatry is foolish. Life is merely a tool or road toward salvation, which can only be found in the one Church. Nothing else is significant. Now OP will get his just punishment in hellfire.
>>
>>27959164
>shotgun to the head
>fatality rate 99.0%
Stop spreading fallacies.
>>
>>27959215
Your god is a twat
>>
>>27955086
Why did you think anyone would believe a pussy like you would actually go through with it?
>>
>>27959215
Not even catholics believe that lmoa
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 649x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 649x632
>>27959244
You don't want to be with the other 1%

You really really don't
>>
File: r9k.jpg (193 KB, 1330x678) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
193 KB, 1330x678
domn't do it man
>>
>>27959386
Poor guy probably wants to kill himself even more
>>
>>27959215
no hell could ever be worse than spending eternity with your god of cuckholdry. no hell could ever be worse than knowing you bowed down to evil like the coward you are.

your god is dying from it's own hand as it's followers hide and scheme and lie their way into destruction of the loathsome society they built.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUFREEJiGeQ
>>
>>27959386
if kurt cobain can do it why not us then?
aim it perfectly man
>>
>>27959383
Only the Vatican II sect heretics.

>>27959476
As they have departed from God, society has so collapsed.
>>
>>27959610
a society built from shit in the first place.

get the fuck off the internet, if it weren't for your kind we would be far ahead of where we are.
>>
>>27959685
Ahead in suicides like OP and double-digit rates of crippling mental illnesses? What progress indeed.
>>
He actually did it?

Absolute deadman.
>>
>>27959736
ahead in tech dipshit
you burnt the great library
along with hoards of "heretics" who later turned out to be right
>>
>>27955951
>tfw you just want to live that life
>>
>>27957088
Do whatever you think will be better for you. At least try.
>>
>>27957088
It's bad to get involved with girls if you are fragile. You will let the light pierce the darkness and open up a little bit. You will believe, you'll actually start believing.
She will start shit-testing you because it's just her way but you will take it the wrong way and fail. Then you will stink to her and when you stink women are merciless. She'll abandon you and you'll be devastated, both because of the whole new pain and the regret that you actually allowed yourself to think happiness was possible. You'll be far lower than you are now, so if you think bitterness sustains you then it would be a great move.
>>
>>27959244
I worked in a mental asylum for the criminally insane and we had a patient who had tried to kill himself with a shotgun and lived. He had all kinds of holes in his face and throat. He had a huge beard to cover his throat and would use it to sop up the juices. FUCKED up.
>>
>>27960285
>the regret that you actually allowed yourself to think happiness was possible
every fucking time. There's no reason to even try, some people just can't be happy no matter how many times they try to change their life. It only gets worse.
>>
File: 1460876543782.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1460876543782.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>>27955086
can u post ur pepe's before u check out?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (31 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
31 KB, 400x388
>>27960388
>killing myself in 2 hours
>posted 5 hours ago

sure, anon, you can have my rare pepes now that I'm dead
>>
>>27960423
oh thank god for teh undead! Also, lesson learned.
>>
>>27960062
Wow, this tech is so great. How else would we engineer these hordes of dysfunctional suicidal egotistical brain-damaged effeminates to support the pharma industry? And without these shrieking demon-possessed perpetually-unsatisfied cynics, what would become of so many of our forums like /r9k/? I love atheism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvieFJhJFK0
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.