[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dansa med oss Klappa era hander Gor som vi gor Ta nagra steg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: caramelldansen.gif (288 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
caramelldansen.gif
288 KB, 300x225
Dansa med oss
Klappa era hander
Gor som vi gor
Ta nagra steg at vanster
Lyssna och lar
Missa inte chansen
Nu ar vi har med
Caramelldansen
O-o-oa-oa...
>>
>>27954832
english version SUUUUCSK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brwS_ZmVaRc
i sometimes blast this in my car radio even though i dont have a licence
>>
A few years ago I watched a cover of it by some Norwegian girl. She actually unlisted the video so I asked her if she could make it public again. Then she gave me the link and said she would make a new cover just for me (literally never talked to her before). She never did, though.
>>
>>27954832
Wow, Swedish is fucking simple.
I got like most of that without studying any Swedish.
>>
Daily reminder that these times will NEVER return. You can NEVER GO BACK.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7934U1SdpYU

This is my favorite version desu. They look just like the girls from my class back then.
>>
>>27954946
No, you didn't as long as you're not german or nordic.
>>
File: scepticalcostanza.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
scepticalcostanza.jpg
117 KB, 1000x1000
>>27954946
Japp minsann, jag slar vad om att du fullkomligt forstar detta utan nagon utbildning. Javla nissar som tror dom kan skit bara far att de ska kanna sig battre over sig sjalva.
>>
Damn this thread made me nostalgic about the times when I used to be a weeb.
I wonder why I chose to become a normalfag now. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a blast back then.
>>
>>27954991
As a foreigner I really can't understand how do Scandi guys manage to graduate high school being virgins. The girls seem easy as fuck tbqh familia. I bet that being a Chad there only means being able to talk to girls, kek.
>>
>>27955088
get out, or come back and do penance for your sins. Being a weeb is what man lives for. I too went astray once, but i saw the light and will always praise 2D>3D
>>
>>27954991
This is very cute. Girls enjoy just being cute and dancing, they are so simple.
>>
>>27955071
qq c ta falano meu kamarada?
>>
>>27955116
nordic social culture is incredibly stale and its hard to get an excuse to ever interact with other people
>>
>>27955189
I wanna find a gf first. I don't wanna give that up without having made it, specially after all the effort and how close I am.
If I get a gf I'll probably give up on normalfag life and go back to being weeb. I wanna prove to myself that the weeb life style didn't chose me, but that I chose the weeb lifestyle.
>>
>>27955221
You have no excuse to interact with girls in high school?
>>
>>27955249
But 2D>3D
also, having a gf isn't great at all, only jocks whom are fawned over by every girl in existence actually get a positive gain out of it.
>>
>>27955201
They're so cute it makes me sad. They are still innocent and just get a bang out of being cute.
>>
>>27955430
>Video from 2012
Get over yourself faget, they're whores in uni now.
>>
>>27955446
Actually, I'm guessing they are in Swedish 8th grade here, which is ages 14-15. I am pretty sure of this because I was also in 8th grade at that time which would make me as old as them and I'm 19 and in the last year of Swedish high school. They might not be in uni yet. Also a gap year between high school and uni is very common here.

Still, it makes me sad that they've grown up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.