[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poor >need a job >have to force myself to talk to people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>poor
>need a job
>have to force myself to talk to people again
>application asks to include 4 references none of which can be family members
>only have 2 former instructors that were nice to me that'd be willing to take a phone call and say nice things

I feel like puking at the thought of going outside and talking to a potential employer and really, anyone

is there anything worse than being a poor robot?
>>
>>27954794
>4 references

holy god damn man
the jobs i go for usually ask for maybe one or two - sometimes none
>>
>>27954794
it could be worse. you could have born in shithole like me.

hi from ecuador
>>
>>27954835
I don't even feel comfortable asking people for references because I hardly ever talk to them, even if I had 4 people, I don't know that I'd be able to ask

>>27954848
hi anon
>>
>>27954794
Most applications I do expect you to provide 2 personal references who have known you for the last 5 years.

I got no-one. At all. And even if I got a friend who would be willing to be a reference, I would have to wait 5 years before applying for a job.
Unless they just lied, or something.

Lie, OP. Lie your ass off.
>>
>>27954888
but they're going to call those references for sure as part of a background check
>>
>>27954887
i don't have any either, sort of.
from time to time they pop up in my life, but seldom have i ever used them
you don't really have anything to lose if you lie
i might use my uncle who has a different last name, for instance
gotta be creative
>>
>>27954959
this job is not just some min wage job that I can lie on, otherwise I would, the background check will stay on my permanent record and eventually I will be made to take a polygraph test

I'm thinking about just leaving it blank and being honest with them that I just don't really interact with people normally
>>
>>27954945
They probably won't call, places rarely do.
>>
>>27955015
I know for a fact they will because of the nature of the job
>>
>>27955011
holy geez what it must be like in clapistan

well, i'm a bum so i can't comment i guess
good luck breh
>>
>>27955070
appreciate it man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.