[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize it's normal to go out on week nights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Forever Pepe.jpg (65 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
Forever Pepe.jpg
65 KB, 480x470
>tfw you realize it's normal to go out on week nights with friends
>tfw you realize it's normal to go out on week ends with friends
>tfw you realize it was normal to party in high school
>tfw you realize it was normal to hang out with friends after elementary school outside of school
>tfw you realize you've missed out on an entire world of friends, socializing, etc.
>tfw you thought you were normal/semi-normal but now realize you aren't
>>
>>27954742
Right there with you buddy
>>
>>27954742
>tfw hung out with friends
>about 1/8th as much as normal people
>>
>>27954742
>tfw your youth is W A S T E D

You will never experience teenage love, you will never kiss someone from your class, you will never go out and have fun with your friends, you will never be the crush of a girl, you will never go back to the days where everyone was happy and joking in class.

You (and me) literally wasted so much of our lives.This is supposed to be the ''best years in your life'', but all of it is WASTED and you can NEVER GO BACK.
>>
>>27954742
>tfw you realize parents never did any of this either
>tfw you realize you never had a chance the second you were born
>>
File: 1428789043377.png (70 KB, 755x801) Image search: [Google]
1428789043377.png
70 KB, 755x801
>>27954742
i did party in high school, but it was by myself in my room with video games and a bottle of liquor bought for me by a butch dyke coworker
>>
>realized its not normal to spend every weekend alone.
>realized its not normal to spend every weekday alone.
>realized its not normal to be this ostracized to this extent.
>realized its normal to be this depressed for this long .
>realized its not normal to be daydreaming of suicide.

Why am I so unfit for a social life and yet want one? Why am I do feel so unnatural for wanting natural things in life?
I guess their had to be losers in the universe.
>>
>Tfw it's normal to lie in bed with a qt cuddling
>>
>>27954742
wtf is up with that cancerous pepe
>>
File: forever-alone.gif (127 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
forever-alone.gif
127 KB, 300x169
>>27955329
>wtf is up with that cancerous pepe

He's the forever-alone Pepe.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.