[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going on a long car journey to a wedding with a friend >A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: commonrodger.jpg (111 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
commonrodger.jpg
111 KB, 641x720
>Going on a long car journey to a wedding with a friend
>A 19 year old woman I don't know will be accompanying us
>"You'll like her anon, she said she's on that r9k"
>Holy shit real life 'fembot'
>At least we might have conversation topic to make the journey less awkward
>She starts goings on about Rare Pepe's showing me about 50
>Hmm yeah cool
>Eventually starts showing me some pics of her friends
>Do you like her, do you like this one, do you want me to set you up?
>Nah I'm ok being single at the moment
>But anon, how are you going to lose your virginity if you keep turning women down?
>Tell her "I'm not a virgin"
>3-4 second silence
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
>everyone is silent
>luckily only 5 minutes until we get to the church
>She gets a train home
>>
>>27954503
I hope she sees this thread and feels bad
>>
File: 1460798164993.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460798164993.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>27954503
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIE OUT NORMIE OUT
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>27954503
Long car?
>>
I don't even know why I browse r9k anymore.This place gets worse and worse every day.Full of ''lel funny bait threads'' like this ones or simply full of reddit-tier normalfags.Every day, the same threads.
>>
>>27954503
fem""""""""""""""""""""bots""""""""""""""""""""

How horrifying.

What the fuck is this "too low in content" shit. Just let us fucking post. It's not like this reduces spam.
>>
>>27954503
No fucking way, she actually reeeeee'd you in real life? That is too fucking good
>>
She is right FUCKING NORMALFAG
>>
>>27954982

OP, what is wrong with this thread

What types of thread would you like to see?
>>
File: noise.jpg (26 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
noise.jpg
26 KB, 457x480
>>27954503
>never knew really hwo this Elliot Rodger was because I wasn't really interested until recently
>look him up on google
>Wikipedia article
>''A search of Rodger's car recovered three 9mm semi-automatic pistols, the two knives used to kill the three men at the apartment, six empty ten-round magazines, and 548 rounds of unspent ammunition''
>mfw

Holy shit the fucker was ready for a war. Too bad he killed himself before using everything
>>
>>27954503
Haha leave though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.