[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else too successful at becoming NEET? I got myself officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1455833624405.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455833624405.png
212 KB, 409x409
Anyone else too successful at becoming NEET?

I got myself officially diagnosed with a disability and now receive full rate disabilitybux for life. For the next 60+ years my survival is secure without ever having to work or even leave the house.

And I'm so FUCKING BORED. Anime and masturbating doesn't bring me any joy anymore. I've fucked myself forever
>>
How much money do the Jews give you? What state do u live in?
>>
>>27954465
>For the next 60+ years my survival is secure without ever having to work or even leave the house.

I'm extremely envious. Life is so hard and miserable
>>
>>27954465
just try to do something unofficial and off the books, be the next anti rap hero, become an artist, do something new.
>>
Use this time to learn coding and make a website like 4chan and bring you even more neetbux
>>
How can you be bored as a NEET? The world is your oyster. It's only the wagecuck, performing the same repetitive tasks day after day, who is doomed to boredom. You have the freedom to

>compose a symphony
>write a memoir
>make scientific breakthroughs

So get it on it!
>>
Teach us your ways, lord of the NEETS. I would love to be in your situation.
>>
>tfw so bad at being a NEET
>tfw no NEETbucks
>tfw can't get a job
>>
>>27954531
>write a memoir

"My twisted Ankle"
>>
>>27954531
More like move to Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. Hang out at the beach during the summer and snowboard in the winter.
>>
It's because wagecucking is a replacement of the primitive work such as hunting and building

This is a need, it's in your DNA to work so when you don't do it you get depressed
>>
>>27954590
>This is a need, it's in your DNA to work so when you don't do it you get depressed
Not at all. It's only depressing when you do nothing in your spare time. If you split a large 5 bedroom house between yourself and 4 other NEETs, you could live the frat life forever.
>>
Get a side job and pull double the money of money.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27954465
This shows how heaven can be hell for some.
>>
Got offered a new job today
8k more a year and better benefits
Feels good nigga, feels good that they want ME over all the others applicants

Gona accept

Like I said, feels good nigga
>>
What country? If the US then lol.

But even any country, just lol. The world is heading down a path that is not going to be kind to NEETs.
>>
humblebragging really means guaranteed replies, haha
>>
>>27954680
Speaking nothing but the truth, learn self development op
>>
>>27956148
Yeah I'm sure Donald Trump has TONS of sympathy for people too mentally sick to work. Obviously his first order upon being elected will be to take money away from the military and police and increase taxes to the rich in order to fund for your NEETbux. Of course he definitely doesn't have a list in his office somewhere titled LIES I WILL CRUSH, where mental illness is listed right next to global warming.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.