[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more pathetic and sad than watching youtubers/lets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1444167055424.png (743 KB, 1384x1496) Image search: [Google]
1444167055424.png
743 KB, 1384x1496
Is there anything more pathetic and sad than watching youtubers/lets plays?

protip: anime isnt
>>
File: 11.jpg (18 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
18 KB, 236x177
Playing neptunia games
>>
Anime posting on a gay male meetup board.
>>
I never got the appeal. Why would I watch someone else play games when I could just play them myself?
>>
giving those youtubers/lets plays money.
>>
>>27954656
/thread

Originally original
>>
Almost the entire userbase of this board is more pathetic and sad than anything else in the world. It's a true epitome.
>>
>>27954643
Because some people lack the motivation to do so.
>>
>>27954643
>why do people watch sports when they could be playing them themselves?
>why do people listen to musicians when they could be playing music themselves?
>why do people watch someone who's really good at x doing x when they could be doing x themselves?
>>
>>27955839
The relative skill of youtubers/let's plays doesn't approach the skill difference in pro sports and music.
I don't watch college kids play req league soccer and I don't listen to highschool concerts.
>>
ITT: losers try to feel superior to other losers by making fun of the ladder directly below or above them
>>
>using a tripfag while making that statement
the fucking irony
>>
>>27954458
I watch youtube channels of playing games I play. Too fucking easy to spot when they modded it to be easier. Spend way more time watching the ones that say, well yeah I fucking did this to make it easier. They are still doing shit but that's because they'll do an item drop or something and trying to get to where they can use it legitimately rather than "Oh look I'm doing the same thing as you do but I don't get that dice road that fucks you over ALL the time, go ahead and watch this video that has no pitfalls I'm just such an entertaining personality I sound so fucking great riding down these rails being successful."
>>
>>27956188
You sound kind bent out of shape anon.
>>
knowing that children watch youtubers/lets plays every day
>>
>>27954499
the lack of hot wax being poured on my nipples and milking while being tied up is a definite let down i was going in gimped out and ready for rape instead i got strange 2D computer girls??
>>
>tfw watching twitch streams for 2-6 hours a day because lack motivation to play anything myself
>>
Subscribing to Twitch streamers
>>
File: pupper.jpg (36 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
36 KB, 960x540
is there really any point to life other than to shamble around until you die?
>>
>>27954643
Good youtubers/streamers just use the game as a starting point for comedy or bantz.

Just watching people play games and talk about them is boring as fuck, I agree.
>>
>>27955839
those are different. there's a barrier of entry for playing a sport and playing an instrument and making music. there's literally no barrier to play video games.

i guess i can sort of see watching some crazy skilled esport player, but 99.999999% of streaming and let's plays aren't that. they're just regular losers playing regular loser games.

streaming and let's plays are nothing more than friend simulators. it's for dumb losers to get the feeling of social interaction by watching a confident/sociable guy play a video game.
>>
>>27957664
>there's literally no barrier to play video games.
that's not true, hand anyone who didn't grow up playing this shit a controller and they will be confused and frustrated in any real-time game. you take it for granted because you've been doing it your whole life. people who've played music their whole life probably also take it for granted that music is a no-brainer.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.