[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1430290443647.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1430290443647.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
Beta stories thread. This just happened

>walking to supermarket
>some fucking monk stops me and begins talking about some book
>don't wanna be rude so I act interested
>wants to sell me the book
>actually buy that garbage to be nice
>he invites me back to their temple
>can't decline an invitation so I spend all of today listening to stupid fucks thinking they are enlightened and shit
>gave them my contact info too, so they're probably gonna invite me again
>mfw I probably won't be able to decline next time either
>>
is this what r9k is like? beta threads and women hate?

i just came to see what everyone is talking about. i see it now
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 500x356
>>27954413
Oh my fucking God, where are all of you normie newfags coming from? You're obviously new if you didn't know what a majority of /r9k/ consists of. Why must you come on here and treat us like spectacles? We're just sperglords.
>>
>>27954378
>don't wanna be rude so I act interested
nah dude, it's not rude to ignore idiots. Just ignore them next time. And for fucks sake don't give your contact info to someone you don't even know
>>
>>27954490
But he was so nice.. inb4 I come to their temple enough times to actually start believing it.
>>
Happened when I was 14, I still feel guilty:

>be me, 14yo only-child beta
>friend's bday party, guys/girls all my age
>see a qt3.14 that i've seen around a few family gatherings, friend of a cousin type thing
>party ends... sleepover begins
>qt 3.14 and i have been eyeballing all day, no jokes this girl is aboslutely stunning
>imayhaveashot.png
>found out from qt 3.14's brother that she thinks i'm cute and likes me
>score.winrar
>qt's brother and the birthday boy begin to taunt and make fun of me
>berate me and her for "liking" each other and even holding hands while we watch a movie
>after the movie ends, she invites me to sleep beside her in the floor
>tell her no so that my 2 guy friends won't pick on me anymore
>she never speaks to me again

Turns out this girl had a HUGE crush on me, was absolutely in love with me, and was completely devastated when I turned her down. I guess because I rejected her that one time (out of my own complete beta stupidity) she never wanted to even try to talk to me again.

Learned that she turned to drugs/alcohol and dropped out of school by the time she was 16.

Always felt like I single handedly ruined that girls life because I was too beta to tell her brother and my friend to shut the fuck up and just let her and I enjoy each other's company.
>>
>>27954413
i like how the normie's post nature instictively craves recognition.
>i mean, LAWL, look at those losers, am i right??
>xD
>hahaha, is this what this site is? wow, so weird, do you agree with me guys?? :)
>i am right and they are wrong, pls respond
fuck outta here reddit
>>
>>27954703
But he didn't use emoticons..
>>
>>27954684
Holy shit dude, is this real?
>>
>>27954703
>tfw you've been using 4chan since you were 13, in 06
>tfw you remember the day r9k was born
>tfw r9k was taken over by a bunch of sperglords, and you realize the average age of a faggot on /b/ is under 18
>tfw youre a normie university student coming to look at the sperglord beta zoo

Stay mad, autists. I was always a normie and one of you.
>>
File: 1460375825205.jpg (83 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1460375825205.jpg
83 KB, 600x696
>walk home from school everyday in middle school
>qt3.14 that i am completely, creepily in love with walks the same path
>haven't figured out how to take shits properly yet
>hold shit in all day at school
>prairie dog super hard on the walk home
>qt3.14 one day wants to walk home with me
>have to dump super bad
>we walk and talk
>prairie dogging the entire time
>half way home, shit literally squelches out of my anus
>begin to smell it
>have to cross my legs to keep from shitting myself
>tell gril to go on without me
>looks at me like "??????????"
>"i forgot something at school"
>turns and walks away
>gril never walks home with me again and laughs at me with her friends
>>
>>27954684
Is her brother still your friend? Get in contact.
>>
>>27955191
>>haven't figured out how to take shits properly yet
>>
File: 1455772240536.gif (129 KB, 1047x1162) Image search: [Google]
1455772240536.gif
129 KB, 1047x1162
>>27955243
>tfw when u never really know if u shit like a normie
>>
>>27955155
Unfortunately, yes. I don't know what's worse about me being a wimpy faggot and turning her down... that she was seriously like an 8/10 who I had a huge crush on or that I possibly ruined the life of the first girl that I ever had physical contact with outside of school. It still haunts me.
>>
>>27955500
What the hell man... Seriously how beta are you? You passed beta, you are gamma now. Seriously, what the hell? Why couldn't you realize they were jealous? Why didn't you tell them to fuck off and go lie next to her? What the fuck mang?
>>
>>27955214
No, not at all. I always hated her brother. He was one of those greasy fat kids that most people hate but he still kind of fit in because he played sports.

Plus this story happened so long ago, I'm 27 now and haven't seen or talked to anyone in that group of "friends" for 10+ years now.

>>27955533
In all honesty, it was because I was a beta and raised as an only child. I'd never really experienced any affection from a girl, and thought that it was more important to be "cool" and "accepted" by guy friends than to be in love with a girl. Young and stupid.
>>
>>27955500
WELL CONGRATULATIONS MISTER WHIM P. FAGETT
>>
>>27954684
Looks like she turned to drugs / alcohol

God damn that pisses me off anon that is a very naive thing to say
>>
>>27954684
no, it sounds like you dodged a bullet there.
you should thank her brother and the birthdayboy for looking out for you.
by thank i mean suck their dicks because you three are obv homosexual.
>>
>>27955492
I squat on the toilet. I don't think normies do that
>>
>>27955929

I didn't say it looked like she did, she actually did get involved heavily into drugs / alcohol.

>>27955979
Nah.

I'm actually married, now. But I still think about her every once in a while. One of those first love kinds of things, even though I completely blew it.
>>
these threads used to be full of greentexts about betas getting btfo. What happened to you /r9k/, you used to be cool.
>>
>>27954684
>>27955500
>>27955604
>>27956095

Actually after making this post, I found her on facebook. Apparently she's married and has 2 kids now. Still beautiful. I'd post pics but I'm too afraid some fagbot on here would look her up and send her a link to this thread. No way she wouldn't remember me, I know somehow it would bite me in the ass.

Just sleep better tonight robots knowing she grew up to be a 9/10 easy and I lived a life of beta faggotry until I was 22. Learn from my mistakes, don't pass up on a good thing.
>>
>tfw smartest kid in class
>everyone asks you to do your homework for them
>do it because I'm dumb and think that will get me friends
>time passes and I realize that they have just been using me and never invite me anywhere or they are avoiding me after class
>>
If you actually follow through with it you're gonna have some good times. Enlightenment work is great.
If all the sadcunts on here would start meditating there would be no more >tfw no gf
>>
>be me a couple years ago, making deliveries
>goes to this chicks house, easily 7/10
>jokingly asks what I'm doing after work
>said I need to go home ASAP, came here
> realize it recently.....
>>
>>27954684
nah, never too late to fuck a alcoholic bitch
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.