[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"friends" keep making plans without me >call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1441927327911.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1441927327911.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>"friends" keep making plans without me
>call them to hang out they always say "oh Im just gonna stay in man" and "im not in the mood for anything"
>stalk their FBs and see that they always do shit when they tell me they wont be doing anything
>one day decide I wont take their bullshit anymore
>know where theyre gonna go, I dont call them
>show up at the place unannounced
>make huge fucking scene about how they constantly betray me and how theyre not my real friends anymore
>some of them have the audacity to visibly chuckle
>storm out feeling great about asserting myself
>days pass
>everyone thinks Im an asshole now and they talk shit about me with each other on FB making passive-agressive jokes calling me a gf and stuff like that

How the hell was I in the wrong? Dont tell a person youre their friend and then go making plans behind their backs WITHOUT THEM is that too much to ask? Honestly, FUCK PEOPLE
>>
You're in the wrong because they don't care about you.
>>
>>27954191
Then they should say that instead of keep blowing me off like im an asshole..
>>
>>27954168
Sounds like HS drama shit to me. Find new friends, learn to move on.
>>
>>27954196
Yes, in a world where normalfags aren't shit.

But, in the end, who looked like the asshole? You.

Either get actual friends, or end up like us robots...
>>
>>27954196
Saying something like that is uncomfortable and most people try to avoid confrontation. You have to take a hint sometimes OP. you should have just left them alone and found new friends what you did make you look like a bitch
>>
File: 1404578251250.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1404578251250.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>27954228
So theyre the assholes but really im the asshole because in a world where most people are assholes the ones who arent assholes are actually the assholes? Great
>>
>>27954168
You need to send them a pic of a big dick. Guys only hang out with other guys if they have a big dick. Let them know you are alpha dick
>>
>>27954168
You think they were your friends but they were only being nice to you out of pity or to keep you around as an inside joke, now that you've sperged out on them (you were in the right, albeit maybe not making a huge scene out of it) they're just letting their private jokes become public.

It's unfortunate but they were never really your friends in the first place. Same shit happens to me with any group I've ever been in after a few months.
>>
>>27954168
They don't wanna hang out with you. They aren't your friends and don't wanna be autistic enough to tell you they aren't your friends. It's called figuring it out on your own or taking the hint.
>>
>>27954168
Wow this can't be true.

what a fucking faggot autist you are
>>
>>27954168
>How the hell was I in the wrong?

1. You were never their 'friend' in the first place. People like us have no friends.
2. You should've simply taken the hint the first time they weren't interested and quietly ceased all contact. No messages, no blocking, just disappear.
3. You, for your own sake, should never have creeped on their FB pages.

By doing anything other than this, you were in the wrong.
>>
>tfw this was my HS experience
I`m crying right now,anon.Good fucking job...
>>
>>27954168
You did the right thing man. It's part of the human condition to always cover for yourself even when you're in the wrong; that's why they chuckle and call YOU an asshole even when you are clearly correct.
>>
>>27954168
Join a new highschool clique then ;^)
>>
>>27954168
u seem like a pathetic ass
>>
>>27954168
>Friends
>Plans
>Facebook

You're a "fembot" aren't you?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.