[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone I invite to go hiking/camping/road trip with bails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: imagecryingpepe.jpg (3 KB, 98x95) Image search: [Google]
imagecryingpepe.jpg
3 KB, 98x95
Invited a male friend and several women "friends" to go on an out of town road trip with me to the mountains. Most of them went a very round about way of saying no, e.g., waiting 3-4 days to say they couldn't make it. One was interested in going but when she found out no other girls were going she also took 3-4 days of saying "no". I asked another girl and she was very rude to me (who I also considered a "friend"). Man, how do you guys even make friends with the opposite sex? I assume they all think you're hitting on them.

It frustrated me I try to put myself out there and no one wants to do anything. Whatever, I'll go alone then.
>>
Going camping seems boring, also I'm not a NEET but if I wasn't, I'd probably have better things to do. Sorry friend
>>
>>27954184
I guess you're right
>Out in the mountains
>4+ hours from home
>No internet
>Boring to most people
>>
>>27954161
Maybe they thought you were going to murder them?
>Who wants to go in the woods with me where there's no cell reception?
>>
>>27954212
Well the idea is to have an even group of guys and girls who want to have sex with each other. That's the whole appeal to camping. If you're inviting girls who don't wanna bang you, and more girls than guys, it's obvious what's gonna happen.
>>
>>27954212
Sounds like a dope time to me anon.
I know how you feel though, I struggle to convince people to come hiking in the mountains, or just the hills nearby.
>>
man, i'd go with you, anon.. i wish i had friends that invited me hiking and camping...
>>
File: comeandseeflorya1.png (190 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
comeandseeflorya1.png
190 KB, 500x375
Bunch of cunts, i like camping / hiking. Better off going on your own these days people won;'t do anything unless they are getting something out of it because they are shallow.

I used to do all of them often, by myself none the less.
>>
>>27954646
This, a campfire, few beers and smokes to loosen up the robot social problems. The star skies and music. Go on from there.
>>
>>27954161
>thinking women are friends
>literally ever
How dumb can you get?
>>
>>27954212
You live somewhere shitty then. Around my area, we simply go camping in the nearby state forest. We bring copious amounts of alcohol, fireworks, weed, and build bonfires. Sometimes we'll let someone's battery die by blasting music. Have to jump them in the morning but it's fine.
>>
>>27954726
its even more weird hes asking to go camping with them... what the fuck. Fair enough if its a guy..
>>
>>27954212
I dunno anon, I have a friend who's a girl that's camping by herself right now, she fucking loves camping. But for me it's boring.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>27954755
>that one person who always knows that one guy / girl
>>
>>27954212
>>Out in the mountains

Sounds fantastic to me, but... *shrug*

Most people's idea of 'roughing it' is using paper plates.

>invite a couple of people I knew in college to go to a local forest preserve on a nice day
>just planning on tossing a frisbee, hiking around, maybe flying a kite
>two go
>we have a really chill day
>one guy didn't go
>was worried about getting attacked by a bear
>in fucking ohio
>figured it was bullshit
>find out later he was legit terrified
>helicopter parents
>had never been on his own in nature
>a couple of weeks later
>we go again
>ask him because by now
>we've all found out what was going on
>so we're patient
>convince him to come along
>he goes
>clingy, whiny, and weird for most of the day
>started to mellow out at end
>couple of weeks later
>*he* asks if we can go back
>we all go
>he starts the day mellow
>best fucking day ever
>hike all over a ridge
>he even trips and falls
>just finds it funny
>by last summer
>hiking has become an every weekend thing
>he's lost about 40lbs
>gotten into camping
>five of us end up going to boundary waters
>he picks a point on the map
>says he wants to go it alone for a bit
>will meet us there in three days
>we're all amazed at how nature had turned him into an adult

We kept up with the hiking in fall quarter, dropped off a bit in winter because cold as fuck, but we're all doing it again this spring.

If someone like OP invites you, go, my brahs. It's worth it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.