[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon-genes, come out of your 'cave'! All your relatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1460989876038.jpg (232 KB, 834x1285) Image search: [Google]
1460989876038.jpg
232 KB, 834x1285
Anon-genes, come out of your 'cave'! All your relatives are eating and I want you to say hello!

And DON'T come out naked, buster! You keep that robe ON or I'm kicking you out of your pot!
>>
What a filthy dog
>>
Diogenes was fapping and shitposting thousands of years ago. Pissing off the normies Alexander and Plato with his devious one-liners and tricks. Truly he was the proto-NEET, proto-robot
>>
File: 1459783662181.jpg (707 KB, 868x5000) Image search: [Google]
1459783662181.jpg
707 KB, 868x5000
>tfw you will never be Diogenes
He is the king of the NEETs
>>
File: 47558490.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
47558490.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>He became notorious for his philosophical stunts such as carrying a lamp in the daytime, claiming to be looking for an honest man.
>He criticized and embarrassed Plato, disputed his interpretation of Socrates and sabotaged his lectures, sometimes distracting attendees by bringing food and eating during the discussions. Diogenes was also noted for having publicly mocked Alexander the Great.
DEVILISH
>>
File: School-of-athens-by-raphael.jpg (198 KB, 773x600) Image search: [Google]
School-of-athens-by-raphael.jpg
198 KB, 773x600
He was so influencing on philosophy that he made himself a center focal point of the cistine chapel
>>
>>27953811
Think about it, he literally would go to normie lectures to *BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

He BTFO'd the most famous conqueror in all of history, reducing him to a mere wagecuck.
>>
>>27953878
he was taken in as a house slave by some master and ended up raising the guys kids and the master loved him and treated him really well
he'd also piss on people in public
>>
>>27953857
isn't that michelangelo at the desk?
>>
>>27953911
raised the guys kids to be really good people*
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (350 KB, 1800x1322) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
350 KB, 1800x1322
Diogenes is fucking legendary. Truly a king amongst peasants.
>>
Couldn't handle real philosophers mad banter so he became a literal shitposter.
The ancient equivalent of >>> man
>>
>>27953932
I think it's one of the mathematicians. Not sure though
>>
File: DiogenesV-Alexander.jpg (142 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
DiogenesV-Alexander.jpg
142 KB, 1111x597
>>27953937
>"I think here is where you will find the emptiness"
>>
Fuck off helots I'm voting for trumpocles, he's going to build a wall and the seleucids are going today for it.
>>
I just looked this guy up on google, dude was based as fuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.