[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At Ihop. About to eat. Stacy walks over and without a word takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459513450506.png (98 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1459513450506.png
98 KB, 828x828
At Ihop.
About to eat.
Stacy walks over and without a word takes my ketchup.
Walks back to her table.
WTF. My hashbrowns D:<
But what should I have done?
>>
>Excuse me, what are you doing? I planned on using that..
>>
>>27953552
Start a scene?
>>
>>27953535
You don't do anything you fucking ketchup hog. She's already oppressed enough as it is and now you want to take her basic ketchup rights away

Fucking scum on this board
>>
This is what I hate about being a beta. You always fantasize about WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE. But instead we chose inaction because we fear confrontation.
>>
>>27953571
That's not starting a scene
>>
>>27953965
Maybe not. I just frequent the place so I don't want to be that guy that chased down that poor girl.
>>
>>27953535
obviously this requires a mighty REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to dispel her and prove you are the alpha
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.