[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're attractive enough that overweight girls all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1451624918910.jpg (31 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1451624918910.jpg
31 KB, 1024x576
>tfw you're attractive enough that overweight girls all drop their spaghetti in front of you
>but so autistic that cute girls only seem to look at you with pity and apprehension

Should I just give up and be a chubby chaser?
>>
Chubby girls are the best desu
>>
>>27953503
Not really related to the post, but do you always post desu at the end of your posts? Why do you do it?
>>
>tfw so attractive that all girls are terrified enough of you that you convince yourself you're actually ugly

could be the opposite
>>
>>27953529
Word filter.
>>
>>27953529
Newfag
Origami
>>
I suffer the same thing op, I also work out, so I just can't get turned on with a women who doesn't look after her body. I have nothing against them, but even if I am sexually starved, their bodies just turns a switch off in my brain and I remain flaccid around them. I am also too autistic to converse with even mediocre looking women, and I am not that picky with the looks department, just as long they are not chubby/fat/obese.
>>
>>27953534
Could be the opposite but, what you described does happen more often than one would think.
>>
get a chubby practice gf
>>
>>27953572
I just want to be loved, pls no bulli
>>
>>27953646
T0 b3 honest filters to desu. Now lurk Moar anon, just lurk Moar.
>>
>>27953683
I'm usually jerking off to lewd posts on r9k to really care about learning about filters desu
>>
File: 1445047290127.png (438 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1445047290127.png
438 KB, 848x480
>>27953638
I've done that before but she got way too attached to me, talking about having a future together and stuff when the only things I cared about were her orifices. I ended up starting to be really mean to her and then breaking up with her. It made me feel terrible.
>>
>>27953367
chubbs are so cute
I don't understand really how anything is unattractive, I think everyone is pretty cute besides extreme deformities or downie faces.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (45 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
45 KB, 407x407
>>27953789
You're just a mean dumb cunt
>>
>implying i attract anything but girls with downright ugly faces and or hungry skellys
>implying i wouldn't be knee deep in chubby girl pussy with a cute face if i had the chance
>>
>>27953789
I am glad you felt terrible, you should feel terrible fucking cunt.

This is why boys are not to be trusted, ever.
>>
>>27953683
Just say "to be honest", the filter only works with the acronym t.b.h.
>>
>>27954092
Maybe, but I didn't mean to be. That's why I now believe practice gfs are a horrible, sadistic idea and never want another one.

I could probably develop honest feelings for an overweight girl if she was decently intelligent and had a cute face. But is it worth giving up on more attractive girls completely?

Sometimes perfectly normal-looking guys with no obvious social problems come into the restaurant I work at with overweight/homely girlfriends that seem well below their league. Most of the time they don't really seem happy. They seem embarrassed to be seen with their girl, or else like they've completely given up on anything in their life ever changing for the better.
>>
Tbh
Origeno
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.