[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to dentist >dentist is hot >her boobs rub on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: den-boobs1.gif (145 KB, 620x553) Image search: [Google]
den-boobs1.gif
145 KB, 620x553
>go to dentist
>dentist is hot
>her boobs rub on my face for 1 hour
>the most action I've gotten in 10yrs
>feels goodman.jpg

Anyone else getting boob action from their dentist?
>>
>>27953182
>her boobs rub on my face for 1 hour
That sounds like she did it on purpose, you don't just accidentally rub your breasts against someone's face for an entire hour
>>
>dentist
>female
good meme

did you mean ""assistant tool-passer dental hygienist nurse"""?
>>
>>27953209
That's what I'm thinking, but I'm not sure if she does it just for me or for everyone. I could even feel her nipples on my face too. I bet she gets good repeat business.
>>
>>27953258
yeah maybe she is called a hygenist
>>
>>27953286
>That's what I'm thinking, but I'm not sure if she does it just for me or for everyone
Well did you at least have the decency to tip her?
>>
>>27953286

Its normal for dentists boobs to be in your face.

They make like 200k a year and legit don't give a a fuck about you.

They just want to finish their job.
>>
>>27953394
But wouldn't they wear a bra if they weren't being intentional? I could feel her nipples.
>>
File: Fucking.gif.jpg (204 KB, 1280x623) Image search: [Google]
Fucking.gif.jpg
204 KB, 1280x623
>>27953182
Fucking .gif pictures man...
>>
Better than the barber with his dick too closer to you ear.
>>
Ah man I remember at my orthodontist all the technicians were well endowed women, they would sit right behind your head, I would push my head as far up the chair to rest between their tits, they never seemed to mind or notice
>>
>>27953514
Smiled out loud
>>
File: 1409489197224.jpg (16 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1409489197224.jpg
16 KB, 160x160
>go to a dentist for the first time since 10. 26 with decayed mouth now.
>old man
>open my mouth
>he gasps in shock
>calls assistant
>qt girl early 20's
>"check this out..."
>even took pictures

And I never went back.
The pain is gone for years. Just rotten teeth, inflammations and other issues. If I die from some tooth infection then so be it I'd rather not suffer through that brutal shame once more.
>>
>>27953182

Got a dentist with a large rack too, some times she has pressed it against me. Cheers!
>>
>>27953182
>getting a cavity filled
>nice looking older dentist leaves me alone with qt assistant
>she starts cleaning my teeth
>stands behind me and bends over
>her breasts are fully on my eyes
>desperately fight the urge to pop a noticeable boner
>>
>>27953596
I had a male dentist once. Told me I needed to take a shower and that my teeth were like an aquarium.
I still visit the same place, but I've never seen him again.
>>
>>27953489
>being scared of a picture
>being this gay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.