[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to sandwich shop I'm a regular at >order the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 24
File: 1460401279962.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1460401279962.png
433 KB, 800x850
>go to sandwich shop I'm a regular at
>order the sandwich I usually order
>"Haha anon, how could I have guessed? Always with the chicken salad ;). What a surprise huh? Always ordering the same thing aren't you? Hehe I knew what you'd order before you even opened the door!"
>Order something different
>"Wowee anon is trying something new for a change! Holy hell, should I alert the media! Am I hearing you right buddy? Is the world ending?"

WHAT
DO
THEY
WANT
FROM
ME
>>
It's just banter you fucking autist.
>>
that happens to me as well when i order a burger, i think the guy is just being friendly
>>
>>27952632
They're trying to be friendly and "banter" with you to keep your business.
>>
Time to find a new place
>>
>>27952632
neither are criticisms anon. in fact people subconsciously like both predictability and slight breaks in that predictability.
>>
>>27952645
What entitles shopkeepers to insult me as I'm paying for their service? I hate how I'm forced to chuckle and nod my head as I'm being mocked by these low-wage cretins. What if I just liked a particular food, what sense would it make to order something new every time?

I fucking hate normalfags with my entire soul.
>>
get the smug idiot fired
ask for the manager and explain hes making fun of you
>>
File: 1456375489727.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456375489727.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>27952689
you know what to do. robot.
>>
>>27952676
Also to add to this, this happens to me. I too go to the same sandwich shop everyday for lunch. The cashier already knows my order and I don't have to say anything when I walk in. One day I decided to get a lemon in my tea and they did a similar thing.
>what's this? A lemon?
>changing it up I see!
>>
>>27952689
>insult

Oh yeah sure, making fun of customers is good for business right? fucking idiot
>>
>>27952689
It is not an insult you dense motherfucker. They like you being a regular so they think they can throw some banter your way. Just banter them back with something like: yeah, "I knew your day would be ruined if I ordered somethong different."
>>
>normie """""""""""humor"""""""""""

original
>>
>>27952753
How about "I hope you die in a car crash on your way to your son's baptism"? Is that decent ""Banter"""? Or is he only allowed to disparage me and not me to him?
>>
>>27952632
he/she just wants you're dick and is conversation
>>
It's called being friendly, you literal autist.

Every time I get takeout from around the block, I barely even have tos ay my entire order.

>>27952689
It's a joke, holy shit. My entire family knows I'm introverted as fuck, any time I go visit or hangout with them, they comment on how unusual it is.

Would you rather they treat you like the ticking time bomb you are?
>>
>>27952849
omg so epic le jokezxzxz xD :P
>>
File: 1346267203071.jpg (57 KB, 318x403) Image search: [Google]
1346267203071.jpg
57 KB, 318x403
>>27952632
>sandwich shop
>order the sandwich I usually order
>salad
>>
ITT: OP is a literal autist
not the meme way
the real life way
>>
Wait you people actually complain when somebody wnats to establish conversation with you, but on other hand you complain how nobody is giving you enough attention.
I am furious with rage with what I read on r9k, its most fucking hypocritical retarded board full of self obsessed narcissist. I really hope you all die panifully and slowly .

FUCK YOU
>>
>>27952883
Its a chicken salad sandwich you retard
>>
>>27952895
Being insulted and humiliated every fucking day is not "conversation". Fuck you and your normie humor, it isn't funny.
>>
>>27952632
Shit, they know your schedule. Time to find a new place.
>>
>>27952813
god what kind of fucking paranoid freak are you, taking a joke so seriously. I can't even imagine how you react to actual criticism.
>>
>>27952913
Shut the hell up, she was not insulting you, she wanted bit of conversation with you because she finds you interesting.
You fucking idiot misinterpret everything.
Do you also complain and post threads about "tfw no gf"

If you didn't wanted her to say anything just act grumpy or tell her politely yea I am weird guy I like to eat always the same.
Sometimes putting joke on yourself shows people you are not fucking moron and don't take everything seriously.
>>
>>27952632
That's called joking around. You're supposed to laugh, and joke back.
>>
>>27952952
It's not her right to act like that and it isn't a good joke or conversation starter. She just wanted to be mean.
>>
>>27952913
You are only insulted because of your own serious autism and lack of any normal human interaction. Don't go back to that place so they don't have to deal with your ugly face anymore.
>>
>all these normies in the thread thinking it was good humor
>>
>>27952977
Then if you are 1000% percent convinced she was being rude to you, tell her politely to stop and that you don't like to joke and if she does again call manager end of story.
or
You can defuse situation easily like most normal people by taking joke and saying something like " oh yea I have metabolism that can only digest that " and she would laugh and maybe even give you number.

But you surely can't fucking recognize when people are joking because you are over sensitive to banter, you are same as tumblr feminist who gets triggered by manspreading.

You are pathetic beyond measure
>>
File: adfa.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
adfa.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>all these normies in this thread
>>
>>27953012
It wasn't good humor, it was shitty normie humor, but OP is a huge autist if that makes him angry.
>>
>>27952632
Why do robots get so butthurt over people guessing their order? I order the same coffee every day from Starbucks (yeah I know...) and it doesn't bother me when the cashier already knows my order. It's what happens when you order the same fucking thing every day.
>>
File: 1460674917814.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1460674917814.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>go to store
>buy sandwich
>"there you go, have a nice day"

WHAT THE FUCK CAN'T NORMALFAGS EVEN LET ME EAT WITHOUT ASSAULTING ME WITH RAW HATRED? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE BEING TREATED LIKE SOME KIND OF SUBHUMAN? THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW I SWEAR TO GOD THE BLOOD STARTS FLOWING TOMORROW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>wake up on the floor again
>half past noon so go to Monty's grill
>"what will it be" said Monty
>"just the usual" I said, Monty scratched his head
>"whats the usual again?"
>the usual was a Utah burger with cheese fries and a coke
>Monty knew that
>I had coming there everyday for the last 4 years
>then I began to realise
>the man behind the counter
WAS THE IMPOSTOR
>>
>>27953022
>and she would laugh and maybe even give you number.
>this is what tumblreddit actually believes
>>
>>27952952
>>27952948
so basically I just have to take the abuse if I want to eat there. I don't even have an option to be offended at basically being called subhuman every time I order a fucking sandwich because it's just le fanny epic joke.

Yeah so funny. Funny as me coming in with a gun and blowing a hole through the smug cunt's face who thinks it's okay to constantly humiliate me because she's so dissatisfied with her garbage wageslave job that she needs to get power in any possible way.

God I fucking hate normies so god damn much.

epic memes
epic jokes
all at the expense of us.

and I'm fucking tired of it.
>>
>>27953073
If this isn't satire, please never leave the house again.
>>
>>27953012
>being so much of an autist that you think it was about good humor rather than just being friendly

you are only isolating yourself from everyone else because your point of view is toxic and paranoid.
>>
>>27952689
If it makes you feel better, I'm a wageslave and plenty of normies eat here literally every day, sometimes twice a day, and most order the same thing. It's disgusting but I don't say anything
>>
>>27953082
>omg it's so epic funny lol he eats the SAME THING xD can u imagine? the SAME THING every time lol xD
>>
>>27952632
They are bored and want to chit chat
>>
>>27953082
it is, don't worry

it originally is, don't originally worry
>>
>>27953085
Why would I want to be friends and speak with subhumans that make shitty normie jokes anyways?
>>
>>27953139
>subhumans
You're the subhuman that orders the same thing from a restaurant every time.
>>
>Coffee with two cream and two sugar please
>"Oh, do you mean a double double?"
>Two cream and two sugar
>"Double double?"
>..............
>>
>>27953149
Fuck you richfag. Not everyone can afford to risk ordering something they might not like.
>>
>>27952632

Stop posting this stupid fucking copypasta.
>>
>>27953073
Jesus fucking Christ I hope this is joke.
I told you how to deal with situation, diffuse it with joke or tell her or manager that you dont like that THE END.

How do you imagine humans interact with stranger? You can't just open conversation like : HEY I AM ANON GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I LIKE YOU. You must start subtly and she was doing that but you are too retarded to see.

What do you imagine that you are some fucking KING of KINGDOM that can't be disrespected or else you will kill them?

Boy o boy your standards are too high even higher then some of the most royalties in world.
Imagine you were politician like Putin, and you come to conference and somebody give you stinky eye, I bet you would start WW3 just because you are pathetic faggot who cant take criticism
>>
>>27953116
I wonder why you don't have friends. You know irl other people's feelings come last right? Why would she censor what 99% of the population would be okay with so your feelings stay intact? My rights don't end where your feelings begin
>>
>>27953073
>so basically I just have to take the abuse
>abuse

first of all no, you're supposed to return it in some way that works, example >>27952753

second of all, that's not abuse, far from it. You're only abusing yourself by overthinking this shit and being offended by it, it's probably the only thing preventing you from making friends or having a gf
>>
>>27953167
Fucking Bateman just gimme my coffee
>>
>>27953183
Because 99% of the population are vermin with shit humor. Don't speak with me at all if you are one of them and DO. NOT. FUCKING. PRETEND. I'M. ONE. OF. THEM.
>>
>>27953172
>not trying something new every time and learing from your mistakes when make a bad choice
>>
>>27953139
because it makes it less awkward to always go to the same shop, it makes it more pleasant in fact

but i guess that concept is beyond you and your small, narcissistic mind
>>
I >>27953214
Holy shit anon kun you are the biggest faggot I have siin since summer 2007.

If you don't want to talk to normies just order food to your house. You are seriously Elliot Rogers tier of delusional.
>>
>>27953214
Why don't you fucking go live in Woods you entitled piece of shit who thinks world should revolve around you. I bet you can live on your own because you are so superior to everyone.
>>
>>27953274
>since summer 2007.
tell us more
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1147x609
> he'll never know the feel of being given surprise discounts and free food/drinks because he's a friendly regular

Damn, that's sad
>>
>tfw go to 24 hour grocery store at 4am to avoid normalfags and their ugly kids
>always the same faggot cashier trying to crack jokes and get to know me
>awkwardly smile and nod
>pay and fucking dip
>>
>>27953214
We don't but I'm not gonna behave differently because you don't like the way I am. That's tumblr tier don't trigger
me shit. I know ur a troll but the troll wasn't good at all
>>
>>27952632

I'm with OP on this. It's incredibly patronising. He just wants the same type of sandwich every time - why is that such an incredible thing?

Why do people have to pick apart our lives in such excruciating detail? My family do this exact same thing with me constantly and it gets very wearing. You don't have to comment on my choices.
>>
>>27952632
I guess he wants to be friendly with you.

/wants to be your friend.
>>
>>27953370
You don't then you just say you don't like and THE END of story.
There are way of defusing and ending conversation and you don't have to act like people read your mind.

Jesus Christ if world was behaving like you, we wouldn't go away from stone age, everybody would act like lone animal doing its thing.
>>
>>27952632
I think they might have overdone it a little bit, but god you are REALLY overreacting to it. They clearly didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
Same happens when you're on the other side of the counter.
Creepy old dudes asking your name, where you're from, what you're studying, what your wristband means, etc.
Then they report me for not asking them about their day???
>>
>>27953370
I noticed a lot of older people make their life's meaning out of socialization. They literally socialize with fucking anyone, and if they don't/they see people not socializing...

They feel like the world is falling apart or some shit.

Fucking older generations trying to push social situations down on us.
>>
i can't believe you've put up with that for this long. leave a long angry rant on their yelp page
>>
>>27952632
they're literally just bantering anon
>>
>>27953214
The only difference between you and what you think is "common vermin" is that you're dysfunctional and have a superiority complex
>>
>>27953423
ITS THE OLDER GENERATION

IM TELLING YOU THEY ARE FUCKING CRAZY

they do not realize our generation isn't as fucking social as theirs. Literally their early years must have been based around talking to every neighbor in their block and every person they go to when they shop.
>>
>>27953399

And it wouldn't be hopelessly autistic to try to explain to the server that I don't like banter, particularly post hoc?
>>
>go to cheap independent pizza buffet
>shitskin owner with thick accent always comes out and talks to me
>makes a big deal over how much pizza I eat, in a good way
>asks me what pizzas he should put out on the buffet for me
>will come out and tell me about his life and ask me questions
>nod my head and chew
I'm only here to eat pizza
Leave me alone Abdul
>>
>>27953464
It would be much less autistic than coming on here and saying shit that you would never say to their face.
>>
>>27953464
Just repeat exactly what I write:
>Sorry I don't want to sound rude but your comments of my food choices are making me feel uncomfortable can you please stop :)
If she does again.
>Please I don't want to make problem but I will have to call manager if you don't stop.

She would probably listen but you would look like fucking idiot who doesnt have connection with reality
>>
>>27953536

>She would probably listen but you would look like fucking idiot who doesnt have connection with reality

Precisely - the battle is already lost. I've been manipulated into a demeaning position in the social interaction, and I don't really have any means to recover.
>>
>>27953466
kek abdul just wants to suck your cock anon
>>
>>27953581
Not the other guy,

There IS no battle. It's all in your head
>>
File: 1432630411477.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1432630411477.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>27952632
I get you anon. I fucking hate when I go in somewhere and they try being chummy by insulting me. Like holy fuck, give me my food and fuck off
>>
>>27953581
Yes but why do you care what she thinks, just go and live your life by autistic fucking standards and check how far it will get you in life.

Just imagine life where nobody would like to talk to you or say anything to you and just looked away from your sight.
Then you would complain what horrible world we live in.

YOU ARE FUCKING HYPOCRITE I know this is bait thread but I reply aniway
>>
>>27953458
Fucking hate old people.
And dont even get me started on how fucking jewwy they are about MUH LOYALTY CARD
Holy fuck, you're getting literally 0.01 cents back on every hundred dollars, calm the fuck down. Buying small coffees every day is not gonna get you anywhere.

I don't care who you are or what your grandson is studying.
Stop asking me where I'm from
Stop talking about my hair
Stop asking me how my weekend was

>tfw they hold up Saturday morning rush hour with their stupid questions
>owner comes out and yells at me
>later that day chews me out for not asking how some old faggot's day was

Go to the fucking senior center if you want socialization.
Just pay and fuck off
>>
File: 1449330075700~01.png (982 KB, 1012x1026) Image search: [Google]
1449330075700~01.png
982 KB, 1012x1026
>>27953598
>tfw no abdul to suck my cock
>>
File: 1460329436035.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1460329436035.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>27953633
Not op but fuck off. I don't want to talk to these fucking people. I go someplace for food. Not to "enjoy" your company
>>
>>27952632
I always order the same thing at Taco Bell and use exact change of $2.81 with 3 quarters and 6 pennies, and they'd often comment that I'm the exact change guy.

I finally ran out of my mountain of coins and one of them loudly and sarcastically asked if I'm ok.

I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud of my perfect level of autism.
>>
>>27953707
Be proud, Anon. I wish I could be as consistently autistic as you.
>>
>>27953679
You don't have to talk, you can just say your order and stare at them blankly and not answer and act like true ROBOT.

Just go and "B UR SELF" I just want to see how far in life you will get.

So your basically calling cashier subhuman? I bet you haven't worked 1 day in your life, you are not worth civilisation you live in.
>>
>>27953679
It's literally a sentence or two. That's not conversation, it's just being polite. They don't want to make friends with you either, trust me
>>
File: 1460548522493.jpg (121 KB, 768x720) Image search: [Google]
1460548522493.jpg
121 KB, 768x720
>>27953743
I'm at work right now you fucking normie. I hate deal with people when they pull that banter bullshit. Save that for chad on your poker nights, not when I'm buying food.
>>
>>27953822
I WANT TO FUCK YOU ANON BASED ON YOUR CUTE ANIME PICTURE
>>
File: rare_lib1.png (88 KB, 390x490) Image search: [Google]
rare_lib1.png
88 KB, 390x490
>>27953761
It's not being polite, it's being fucking annoying. If I wanted to talk to them I would. But I don't so shut the fuck up and make the food I paid for.
>>
>>27953458
you'll get old someday too, anon
>>
>>27953822
HAHAHA great bullshit.

Post pic with timestamp or GTFO you fucking liar.

What kind of autistic work is where you have time to post on Anime image board.
>>
>>27953841
Why don't you say it to their face?

The only reason you think it's annoying is because it terrifies you. I know this because I used to be edgy like you
>>
>>27953743
Normalfags love shitting on cashiers, though. It's just making yourself feel better by shitting on those 'lower than you'.

I'm always nice to my Taco Bell cashiers, or at least as nice as I can appear. After all, they do provide minimally to my glorious NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>27953846
true but who knows if I will be as socially needy like that generation.

I'm already socially isolated and find it relaxing, I hope to become a Grand Wizard one day.
>>
>>27953887
Yeah, super fucking scary not wanting to talk to some food server l. How about you take your arm chair physchology and fuck off to reddit
>>
>>27953822
you should tell THEM that shit and not other robots you faggot

you basically made the thread so the people who dont agree with you take the place of the cashier in your head and you can tell them what you dont have the balls to tell to the actual person who frustrated you

if you genuinely feel all the other people around you are vermin and youre so above them, you shouldnt have any problem with replying to their shit with "dont talk to me." instead of complaining about it on the internet like a little bitch
>>
>that feel when homemade sandwiches are never tasty
>>
>>27953952
That's not the point. Old people feel like the world is "falling apart", but that's only because their perception of what the world should be like, basically the way they've lived for decades, is being replaced.

They lived a trend, we are living a different trend, and the next generation will be living another trend.
>>
>>27953633
>a world where nobody makes eye contact
>a world where smalltalk doesn't exist
>a world where people only speak when its important

That sounds fucking great
>>
>>27954022
It really does. I would love to live in a world like that.
>>
>>27952632
>>27952689
>>27953073
>>27953214
This is a joke right?

Is this some stale pasta I hadn't seen under the fridge?
>>
>>27953970
>WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME

sounds like a scared little bitch to me
>>
>>27953214
*poops febora*
haha le trilby hat squiggle wiggle dank maymays
>>
>>27954017
you said this well anon
>>
>>27954017
My trend doesn't involve other people.

Theirs does.

I will survive while chads and staceys will rot by themselves because "muh social situations"
>>
>>27954022
Sign me up
hjskkqljldqblabmablamm
>>
File: 1460836358670.jpg (192 KB, 1152x975) Image search: [Google]
1460836358670.jpg
192 KB, 1152x975
>>27954050
I know what they want. They're just fucking annoying. So please use some real quotes, ok le reddit?
>>
>>27954090
>my life doesn't involve other people

FTFY

enjoy deluding yourself into believing your own intellectual superiority until you're rotting in the ground, having wasted your existence being bitter and unhappy.
>>
>>27954193
You literally have nothing better to say than tell me to go to Reddit. It wasn't funny or clever the first time, still isn't

That quote is literally the OP dipshit
>>
>>27954197
>enjoy deluding yourself
>bitter and unhappy
>wasted

I have reached absolute happiness anon. I do not need such trivialities such as other people to make my life fulfilled.

*tips fedora*
>>
Where's the "joke" in acting like a cunt?
>>
>>27954266
You are so happy that you have to post autistic rage outburst on 4chan that you are going to kill everyone if they don't stop talking to you.

Yeah nah your cunt
>>
>>27954215
Of you weren't so autistic you'd know he meant it ironically. He doesn't like to banter with normies and neither do it. They can take that shit and fuck off. And I said to back to your home because you're acting like a internet physchologist right now instead of offering any real arguments
>>
>>27954215
>>27954193
Also

>I know what they want

No you don't, because your understanding of people and social interaction is twisted and broken beyond repair
>>
>>27953859
>not working on a Monday
So what do you do, anon-kun? :^)
>>
>>27954278
no you

*tips fedora twice*
>>
File: image_1.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>27954285
Oh shit. We got Mr Freud here deconstructing out social bias in between white knighting l. I feel so special.
Fuck off normie, just because we understand it doesn't mean well take part in it.
>>
>Buy from new chinese restourant
>Get chinese daughters phone number flirting with her openly
>Take her to a smaller party with my friends, get drunk and have sex
>We start to hang out more
>Hungry as fuck one day and go to chinese restourant
>Her dad has pure hatred in his eyes when he cook food

I dont eat there anymore, too paranoid.
>>
>>27954281
If he doesn't like to banter, maybe he should fucking say it to the person instead of bitching on /r9k/ and making such a big deal out of it
>>
>>27954329
>thinks banter is a dominance/humiliation thing
>calls me Freud

You're funny
>>
>>27954331
Could you be anymore of a normalfag
Why do you "people" come here
>>
>>27953436
And why the fuck is this person trying to banter with a complete stranger? It's not right, no one should be bullied just for ordering fucking food. I never return to restaurants that do this shit and usually try to point this out to a manager before I leave.
>>
File: 1459261347395.jpg (38 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1459261347395.jpg
38 KB, 403x403
>>27954346
>>27954346
Your the one replying and bitching. You don't like it? Ignore it.
>>
>>27954389
because le frog memes
>>
File: dancedancebetarevolution.png (267 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dancedancebetarevolution.png
267 KB, 800x600
>>27954369
>can't come up with counter point
I wish I could say the same about you normie
>>
>>27954402
Nice work ignoring what I just said. Sounds like you won't admit OP's a pussy who can't solve his "problems" on his own, only because you relate to him
>>
>haha ordering the same thing again anon? you must really like that sandwich!
>"stop abusing me! reeeeeeeeeee

this is autism
>>
>>27952849
>I didn't want to pick something too hard for the sandwich artist :^)
>>
>>27954471
That IS a counter to your "argument". The simple fact that you believe banter is the same as being bullied. That IS proof that you're utterly clueless when it comes to people, and you couldn't even see it
>>
>discussing quotidian social interactions on a Burmese hemp cloth weaving forum
how did it come to this

just b urself OP
>>
>>27954471
Step to the right, step to the left, steppin' forward, steppin' back. Step to the right, step to the left, step to the front now boot to the moon! *jazz hands* boot to the moon *jazz hands* boot to the moon *jazz hands* boot to the moon, boot to the moon *jazz hands* y'all a real good bunch
>>
File: 1459815601747.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1459815601747.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
>>27954613
I never said it was the same as being hullied, if i did please provide proof.
What I have said time and time again is that I don't like their shit tier banter that's main purpose is to call attention to you.
>>
>>27952689
>I'm forced to chuckle and nod my head
You're not forced to do anything you fucking piece of debris. If you just furrowed your eyebrow and gave a look of disdain she would never crack a gay joke like that again. You're a fucking loser who is scared to be controversial, afraid to upset people, even when they are upsetting you.
>>
File: 1441288765793.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1441288765793.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
>>27953051
'tis a good one
>>
>>27952689
Oh.

Ok anon.

I got you man..
>>
>>27954711
>What entitles shopkeepers to insult me as I'm paying for their service? I hate how I'm forced to chuckle and nod my head as I'm being mocked by these low-wage cretins.
>so basically I just have to take the abuse if I want to eat there
> constantly humiliate me because she's so dissatisfied with her garbage wageslave job that she needs to get power in any possible way.

People ITT tell you that she never meant to be mean or make you uncomfortable

>w-well that joke was shit

I come out and say that it's not about good humor, it's about being friendly because apparently you don't look like too much of a shitty person IRL

>well idgaf about them and their shitty jokes im better than everyone

several people point out that it's not a big deal and that you should tell them you don't like it

>MEMES MEMES MEMES
>>
>>27954860
I was only the second one you stupid shill.
>>
>>27953073
Finish what others have started.

You can change the world.

Do what must be done.
>>
this is literally why i dont visit the same store all the time
>>
>>27953707
Proud. that's actually really badass.
>>
>>27954860
>People ITT tell you that she never meant to be mean or make you uncomfortable
They are wrong, you idiot. These comments are insults. They're making fun of him knowing that he can't do anything about it. He's a ridiculous loser in their eyes, so they abuse him. They would NEVER say something like that to Chad.

I know what banter is, and I know that the only difference between banter insults lies in the social context. Saying "banter" repeatedly at a complete stranger who never talks to you, is socially awkward, ugly and clearly uncomfortable is not an innocent interaction with the aim of entertaining both sides.
>>
>>27954879
so you just chimed in randomly, not even telling your own story, acting like you were OP and you expected anyone to know you were someone else? Get the fuck out of here you retarded newfag, calling me a reddit user
>>
>>27953022
>" oh yea I have metabolism that can only digest that " and she would laugh and maybe even give you number.

is this real life?
>>
Bunch of normies ITT. I understand your pain, OP. I can't wait until robot cashiers become the norm.
>>
10/10 fucking kek'd
This is so true it OP
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND JUST DO YOUR JOB FUCKING NORMIE
>>
I've always had this problem OP. Its why I can no longer visit the local subway, mcdonalds, or liquor stores.
I mostly shop in Walmart since its a very large store with many different cashiers with high turnover.

I've avoided this at the gun stores and ranges by just driving out of the county to visit other stores to buy what I need, and never returning. Its a good thing that I don't need to buy things from there often.
>>
Visit shoe shop that got nice leathery shoes but almost no customers

>Two milf ladies greet me warmly, they appear to be high and got no business
>Tell them what I want, they touch my legs and put the shoes on me
>After buying three shoes, at 200 dollars, one of the ladies get to desperate and pleading with my balls in her mouth, saying "thank you sir, thank you very much we are so grateful"
>>
File: 1459172015750.jpg (31 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
1459172015750.jpg
31 KB, 238x357
>>27953214
Hory shet negga commet sooiside
>>
>>27955133
where is this store, I need to visit.
>>
ITT first world Robot problems...

BWAHHH somebody talked to me... Kill me My life is misery.

Truly pathetic. I wish you die alone and painfully.
>>
>>27952632
Haha look, anon ordered a different sandwich today, hilarious! I have to tweet this! #ImSoAfraid #TheWorldIsEnding
>>
>>27954963
Oh sure, because abusing someone is good for business right?

>They would NEVER say something like that to Chad.

Actually, it happens all the time. Do you think life is a fucking anime where girls get flustered and fidgety when they see an attractive male?

>I know what banter is, and I know that the only difference between banter insults lies in the social context

yeah so what if it's lighthearted criticism about a thing that's not a big deal? Are you so hopelessly insecure that you're incapable of making/taking a joke out of your own little fucking imperfections that don't matter?

>Saying "banter" repeatedly at a complete stranger who never talks to you, is socially awkward, ugly and clearly uncomfortable is not an innocent interaction with the aim of entertaining both sides.

If you looked as ugly and awkward as you did, they would just take your order and avoid eye contact entirely. If you're still ugly and awkward, but not so much that you look like a rapist, she did it because she thought "damn if this guy comes here everyday I might as well have some sort of contact with him"

Simple as that
>>
>>27955234
You have clearly never interacted with a girl.
>>
>>27955257
this. girls aren't strategic thinkers and they don't think like what he wrote.

Girls are stupid as shit, if they weren't I would still be a virgin.
>>
>>27954963
I'm pretty chadly and I get these comments from time to time. You just say something funny back.
>>
>>27955303
>Lol, yeah you are fatter every time I buy something here funny how that works.
>>
best food-related troll since the irish stew guy and guy who sits in car to eat mcdonalds on /ck/
>>
>>27952726
Which sandwhich shops should I avoid?
>>
>>27954759
You just described all of reddit

Whinning about downvotes
>>
>>27955257
I've had a gf and a handful of female friends in my life, Mr. weeb. Girls like to joke around with Chad, and vice versa. Doesn't always have to be about poking fun at the other person, but it sure as hell can be, and usually the other person doesn't just take it, they say something witty in return
>>
>>27954389

I guess normies like LARPing too
>>
>>27954963
Good pointsfdg
>>
>>27955379
You are fucking autistic, or maybe you are just dumb. Context matters. If you walk up to a random stranger and say "You fat piece of shit", he will not chuckle and say "well now, lad, I grew those love handles for you". Because the context was wrong for that. You insulted him, it was not banter.
>>
>>27952632
> live in countryside, uk
> live about 1/4 mile from shop
> every 2 days, walk to shop & buy 2x2ltr diet coke
> drink 1ltr a day
> only ever two different cashiers (family owned business)
> do this for 3 months
> cashier comments on my coke buying
> stop going

saved tonnes on money desu, why are wagecucks so fucking nosey?
>>
>>27955291
There's nothing strategic about it you autist, it's instinctual. For most people it's pretty fucking weird to see a person everyday and never even attempt to say anything other than "can i take your order? that'll be [price]". And it's not about making friends either, it's just the kind of thing where you're like "you're welcome here and you seem like an ok person"
>>
>>27955234
> Oh sure, because abusing someone is good for business right?

oh yeah because the fucking minimum wage workers give a fuck about the business
>>
>>27953214
This.
That "banter" is just a waste, completely and utterly. I banter with my friends, I don't need to be "bantered" (as if it's even amusing) when buying something.
>>
>>27955431
Calling someone fat is not banter, even suggesting that they're overweight is not acceptable unless you know that person well enough to know that they're comfortable with it.

the context we're discussing is a fucking sandwich.
>>
File: 1440455613062.png (394 KB, 442x429) Image search: [Google]
1440455613062.png
394 KB, 442x429
>>27953022
>and she would laugh and maybe even give you number.
>>
>>27955379
>they say something witty in return
That's where I always fuck up. My brain goes blank when someone banter with me.
>>
>>27955457
No, they care about keeping their fucking jobs, but that goes without saying. Think before you comment.
>>
>>27955452
>you're welcome here and you seem like an ok person
You don't make passive aggressive humiliating remarks for that. When I go to the post station to pick up my drugs, the post lady smiles at me and puts the letter on the table without me having to say anything. All she says is "please sign here", I say "thank you", we both smile and I feel good about the interaction.

Now imagine if she was an epic memester like the trash in OP.
>Huh Anon, always with the weird foreign letters and packages. This one's from Bulgaria and says it contains a gift! Is it from your girlfriend? You look like you're single but the Eastern girls are desperate ;^)
What would you say is an appropriate reply to that?
>>
>>27955538
The difference lies in the strength, not the nature. I said something more extreme, because autistic/dumb people can't appreciate fine nuances.
>>
>>27953605
This as well. The amount of people defending this low-grade banter humor is ridiculous.
It's not even funny at all, inb4 "no sense of humor"
I have a sense of humor, that's why I find this terribly inane.
>>
>>27952689
FUCKING THEM THEY DONT DESERVE LIFE KILL THEM ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXUlLIeNT6A
>>
>>27955566
How is it passive-agressive to be like "ooh! you're changing it up I see ;)"

The example you just gave is over the top and you know it. First sentence sounds like "wow what a weirdo". Second and third sentence is a violation of privacy and the last sentence is actually pretty condescending, you would only make that kind of joke to a close friend
>>
>>27952632
I understand you 100% OP. I stop going places when they start recognizing me. I just want to buy food and leave, I don't need anyone's bullshit
>>
Watch this you autistic moron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtSJOUOEJ8o
>>
>>27952689
im a cashier and i get bored so i say stupid shit to people all day. see a man buying a bra i make jokes about cross dressing and other shit like that. its the only thing that keeps me sane as a wage cuck
>>
>>27955583
You have no clue what autism is apparently. Autists are actually more likely to overthink things like this and take pride in it, though it's the whole reason why they have crippling social anxiety
>>
>>27952632
You're an autist op, but...

"Holy hell, should I alert the media! Am I hearing you right buddy? Is the world ending?"
Sounds corny as fuck that I understand why you took it as an insult. Normalfag shopkeeper should know when to stop and not become annoying.
>>
>>27955566
Someone respond to this, I'm curious to see the answer.

Also in my experience you can avoid banter if you look like a sad/depressed/defeated man. Works easy for me, should be the same since we're all on r9k.
>>
OP ignore the cuck posters in this thread. I used to think like them and think I had to just "lighten up" and sit and take it if I ever wanted to have friends. Then at work I saw perfectly well adjusted social guys getting pissed at annoying dumb jokes and refusing to take shit. I realized that nobody really likes the class clown.

Next time, just stay awkwardly silent or say something to demonstrate your displeasure using sarcasm. Be unfriendly. Don't take shit.
>>
>>27952632
Sandwiches can be made at home very easily OP
>>
>>27953466
Awww that's cute. I've always wanted to be friends with a restaurant or bar owner
>>
just shoot up the place OP
>>
>>27955787
>Then at work I saw...
>Work as garbage collector where everyone is grumpy and pissy about their existence because they thought they could live NEET life
>>
>>27953054
Phenomenal post my man
>>
Obviously there's nothing wrong with wanting to keep your interactions with cashiers simple and to the point, and maybe that person overdid their joke a bit, but goddamn OP you are overreacting. I've rarely seen someone take a harmless, playful comment as seriously as you do
>>
>tfw get the same bottle of vodka every day at 11am and cashier keeps making comments
>go anywhere else and i get carded
reeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 485x600
>>27952632
You know what to do and remember, no russian.
>>
>>27956447
what kind of faggots, comment

goddamn why do people have to be so vague in their stories
>>
File: 1460903907712.jpg (36 KB, 513x403) Image search: [Google]
1460903907712.jpg
36 KB, 513x403
>this thread

so this is what extended amounts of time on /r9k/ does to a person
>>
>>27952632
They deserve it too
>>
>>27953334
Is that wojak xavier renegade angel?
>>
I'm really irritated by arabs running burger stands or pizzerias, because they always pretend to be your fucking friend, while simultaneously hating your guts. And if they can, they try to cultivate these shitty relationships where they give you 2 bucks off, and in exchange you're supposed to give them an inordinate rebate on something you can give them. Bitch, this is why your societies fucking suck, you're drawn to corruption and shady deals. Let me pay full price for my goddamn kebab so I don't have to deal with except in these instances when I drunkenly stumble into your restaurant at 1:30 AM, ok?
>>
I don't appreciate your jibber jabber. Your job is to serve me food, If you can't do that without chatting to me then perhaps I'll find another place to purchase my wares.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.