[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons: You've got to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: unhappy.gif (630 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
unhappy.gif
630 KB, 500x262
Females. Pay attention to this. I'm not creating this thread to mock you, call you whores or insult you. I'm doing this because I'm an oldfag, a former trip and a guy who has hooked up with enough girls from here to know what you're like. And for your own welfare you really need to leave this site.

Firstly. Virtually every single girl who has posted on this board has followed a shitty path. Someone like Eliza is just beginning this, she's just the most recent of dozens if not hundreds of girls who have gone down this path.

Blahhhhhh started camwhoring at 14, now she is dead at 21. Ended up a camwhore, then a real hooker and drug addict.

Ophelia got fat and hooked onto drugs, started camwhoring.

Clover-chan ended up as a stripper in New Orleans.

Haystack ended up hooked on meth and banging black dudes for it, allegedly was in prison for a while.

Loli-chan started camwhoring at 13, she's now addicted to prescription drugs and constantly in trouble with the law, scraping by on camsites.

I could provide you with dozens more examples, some of whom I have personally known.

If you're a young fembot, it only gets worse for you.

The men here are predatory. I know because I used to be a guy who used this site to fuck girls with low self-esteem, and now I'm older it breaks my heart to see so many of you going down the same route over and over again.
>>
you know what happened to spore chan?

boxxy seemed to make out alright
>>
>>27952354
Boxxy was never an actual camwhore. Just some girl people on /b/ found on youtube.
>>
>>27952335

>e I used to be a guy who used this site to fuck girls with low self-esteem, and now I'm older

Fuck off faggot. You got yours now all you're trying to do is close the gate on the rest of us. Get lost.
>>
>>27952428

It's copypasta, this shit gets posted multiple times a week.
>>
>>27952335
13? Come on ffs. Why do girls do this to themselves?
>>
>>27952335
no stay here so you can die
>>
>>27953129
FUCK FORGOT MY NAME
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.