[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help A Robot Get Laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11
File: 18 - 04 - 2016 Screenshot.png (42 KB, 1051x551) Image search: [Google]
18 - 04 - 2016 Screenshot.png
42 KB, 1051x551
Is sending a note to a girl in your apartment building too creepy? I wrote this and am thinking about printing it off and slipping it under her door when she goes to school today.

Obviously I'm aware it's better to do this kind of thing in person but I'm waaay too anxiety ridden for it and would almost surely fuck it up.

I'm also open to suggestions on how to make it better. I was thinking about taking the wage part out since it isn't true and seems kinda forced. But I thought maybe it might pique her interest if she knew I earned a decent amount.
>>
>>27952190
Extremely creepy. Not the letter, but the idea. Don't.
>>
>>27952190
Man the fuck up and ask her out to her face. One sentence.
She's going to file a restraining order if you post this beta shit on her door.
>>
>>27952190
Don't tell her how much you make an hour you idiot. That's going to be taken as an insult.
>>
>>27952223
Sorry I don't understand what you mean.

The content of the note isn't creepy, but the very idea of writing a note is creepy?

I mean I'd send it to her Facebook if I had it but the only points of contact I have is her first name and her unit number in my building.
>>
Draw a happy potato with thin arms saying "hi!" and leave your number on the drawing.
She might think you're a childish idiot, but rather that than a creep.
At least that's how I do things.. I prefer being an idiot to leaving them vulnerable :(
>>
>>27952190
So OP's name is Kyle?
You need to learn how to properly censor.
>>
>>27952274
Well, the content is creepy too, but mostly the idea.

>I'm also open to suggestions on how to make it better.

This is the worst part. The more you write, the more you overthink, the worse it gets. It's going to be super awkward and creepy. Don't do it.
>>
Give her a drumpf hat XDDD
>>
>>27952190
Hi Kyle, I already called her about this. She's disgusted by this haha. Better luck next time BetaCuck
>>
>>27952274
Just talk to her. You will come off as creepy if you just give her a letter. Also you don't ever want a woman to know you've been watching or thinking about her.
>>
>>27952274
no woman ever wants to be asked out not in person

if just manning up and talking to her is too difficult it just won't happen. there's no shame in getting an idea for when she might head off or come home of a day, and set up a little situation where you accidentally run into her
>>
File: 1458485024613.png (101 KB, 693x513) Image search: [Google]
1458485024613.png
101 KB, 693x513
don't be so cringey, Kyle
>>
>some autist thinks creepily sending notes under her door like some sort of stalker is better than just talking to her in the hallway
>>
File: b8.jpg (76 KB, 660x960) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
76 KB, 660x960
>>27952190
oh kyle. this is silly.
>>
include a picture of you sucking a guy's dick so she knows you're sex-savvy.
>>
>>27952283
>yfw OP's name is actually Kqho
>>
>>27952260
I didn't plan on posting it ON her door for others to read. I was going to put it in an envelope and slide it under the door.

>>27952266
Yeah I thought that might be stupid. Criticism taken, I'll remove it.

>>27952282
I actually thought of doing this too. Just a doodle on paper with a black marker. But I kinda have to explain who I am so she knows. I don't know if she even remembers me.

>>27952323
I literally can't ask out women in person. The last time I tried, the girl gave such a disgusted look at me and it just totally shattered whatever confidence / self-esteem I had left. I won't subject myself to that ever again.

>>27952345
Bull-fucking-shit. Guys ask out girls through Tinder, OKC, POF, etc. all the time. How is this any different.
>>
>>27952190
> you might not remember me
No
> I was wearing
No
> You laughed at
No
> if you don't remember
No
> I've been watching you in the parking lot
No
> I make $
No
> fancier if you'd like
No
> my treat
Obviously. No.
> just bring your
Seriously where did you hear anyone ever talk like this? No.
You are a fucking creep and she's definitely not interested.
>>
>>27952415
>I literally can't ask out women in person.
She literally won't know/care. She will react the same to the piece of paper under her door just as if someone who could ask women out in person had put it there
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 477x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 477x481
>long hair, cargo shorts
>admitting to thinking about her from last fall
>telling her how lucky you were just for seeing her
>telling her how much you make an hour
>telling her you save a lot of the money

You have a lot of work to do. I'd never write a letter. I'd introduce myself then get to know her, invite her out. It's the normie way.
>>
>>27952190
Listen Kyle, read this letter again and figure out what you're actually saying.

>Hey girl. I met you once at a BBQ about 6 months ago and since you were laughing at one of my comments about Donald Trump, I figured that you must be interested in me. Well, I make lots of money and would like to buy you dinner because I after seeing you laugh at my comment about that low hanging fruit that is The Donald, I just can't stop thinking about you.

The only reason you give her for why she should go on a date with you is because you make " a decent amount" of money, but you can't even be honest to her about that amount.
>>
take out the wage part for christ sake otherwise it sounds like you're implying something. The only way you have of not making this sound creepy is if you pretend you're just beeing a friendly neighbour. Nomal people don't take that much of an interst in women after just one conversation so bare that in mind. They key to flirting with women is to pretend you're not flirting at all unless you're looking for a one night stand
>>
>>27952415
Anon you can't be serious

You must realize how horribly autistic this is. Stop. Don't do this. You know it's a bad idea when fucking r9k tells you something is weird
>>
If you have any self respect you won't go through with this. It's really creepy. Just imagine for a second that you got a note in your door. It was from someone you've don't know claiming they've met you and want to meet up with you. I imagine you'd be paranoid as fuck. Don't do this. Introduce yourself in the hallway instead. Since you've been watching her having a "chance encounter" shouldn't be too hard.
>>
You will fuck it up, Kyle. Don't even try.
>>
>>27952190
Important question: If you're too anxiety ridden to ask her out in person how will you last an entire dinner with her?
>>
>>27952415
this is different because you are asking for a relationship. most of those sites are hookup based or the people speaking on them have never met before. you fulfill neither of these criteria.

the problem is, the fact that you are far too shy to ask the girl out in person is indicative of the fact that you can easily run into communication issues in the relationship
>>
>>27952474
>admitting to thinking about her from last fall
It's "creepy" to remember interactions from a social gathering 6-7 months ago?

It's not like I've been thinking about her obsessively. I hadn't thought about her in months til I saw that she lived in my building. So I thought I'd at least take a chance since it's an opportunity.
>>
>>27952415
So, what are you expecting to happen?

She finds the letter and comes to your door and agrees to go on a date with you?

You're going to talk to her eventually. What's the big deal? Might as well ask her out the way that has the most probability for success
>>
File: 1452165070207.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452165070207.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
>>27952395
Keksimus originalus
>>
>>27952525
most people wouldn't obsess over a single brief encounter for 6 months. and I seriously doubt this woman wants anyone but a normie
>>
>>27952525
It doesn't sound like that in the letter. It sounds like you've been stalking her.

Kyle how are you seriously still arguing that this is a good idea are you literally autistic? Kyle stop.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO28_CQQf4
>>
>>27952507
OP gets rekt as does all of r9k
>>
File: image_3.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
image_3.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>27952190
Unfortunately you don't like our God Emperor Trump, so tough luck Kyle.
>>
>>27952525
You already have an instant conversation starter: "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

Then you can talk about the cookout and some of the people you might know in common.

Then get around to asking her out. Geez.
>>
>>27952507
Generally I can do fine with women once I know they aren't totally repulsed by me. If she accepts the invitations I'll know I at least have a chance.
>>
>>27952525
Do this: run into her in the hallway, and say, "Hey, I think I remember you from somewhere, like that thing a few months ago, yeah? Right? Yeah. I'm Kyle."
>>
>>27952568
Kyle she's going to be repulsed by the letter. Because slipping a letter under somebody's door like that is creepy
>>
>>27952525
Look. This girl most likely doesn't remember you. It sounds like all you had was a brief conversation. Drinking was involved, it was at a party. THIS GIRL DOES NOT REMEMBER YOU.
>>
>>27952572
good idea. plus when you bump into her, you can run your hands over her ass, boobs and vagina. just keep saying "whhoooOOOoooOOooooaa" like you're trying to regain your balance, and you can squeeze and grope the shit out of her body for a good 30 seconds.
>>
Don't fucking slide a letter under her door. Just "accidentally" meet her outside or something. Just tell her where you know her from and that you'd like to have dinner sometime.

If you really have to do it like this, that entire third paragraph is pointless and comes off as arrogant.
The second paragraph is mostly pointless. "My name is Kyle and I saw you in the parking lot the other day." is much better.
>>
>>27952568
you have a zero % chance, Kyle. at least with this method.

now Im just hoping you actually do it and get kicked out of your apartment complex for being a weird little stalker
>>
>>27952572
>"Hey, I think I remember you from somewhere, like that thing a few months ago, yeah? Right? Yeah. I'm Kyle."
>Hello Kyle. Sorry but I don't remember you, you probably have me mistaken for someone else.
>>
OP if you can't even get the courage to talk to her how do you think the date will go? The more you actively try to avoid interaction with other humans the more autistic you're going to get around them.
>>
>>27952395
Last I checked no matter what font you use the tail of a lowercase q doesn't have a slope of 1. So no, his name couldn't be "kqho". The second letter has to be a y.
>>
>>27952623
>Hello Kyle. Sorry but I don't remember you, you probably have me mistaken for someone else.
"Ah alright, it was that thing over at Steve's place, I was there with my buddy. You know Steve, right?"
>>
>girl has sucked 200 chad dicks in that last 6 months
>kyle has jerked off to the thought of her for the last 6 months
>kyle thinks he has a chance
>>
>hi!I though i recognized your face somewhere. You probably don't remember me but we met some time ago at so and so. Fancy having a coffee sometime and catching up? Name and number.
This is all you need to write. She's not going to remember you anyway so it doesn't matter how much you write at least this way you keep it friendly and simple. Make sure you conveniently bump into her and mention the letter and the coffee. If she's interested she'll say yes on the spot if she isn't she'll be all apologetic and make up some some lame excuse
>>
>>27952190
this has to be a troll man, this is so fucking autistic. especially the "i have a lot of money but im just mentioning it in passing "lol" its a joke "lol" im not saying you should date me because i make 25 bucks an hour "lol""
>>
>>27952674
Yeah all the "lol"s were cringey.
>>
>>27952190

How lame are you that you remember a Donald Trump comment you made half a year ago? This whole letter is super desperate. And don't tell her how much you make.
>>
>>27952646
>N-no...I have to go.
>>
>>27952716
>N-no...I have to go.
"Alright, PEACE"
>>
>>27952716
and then
>Hey honey, is this weird guy bugging you? I think you should back off from my girl, buddy.
>>
>>27952190
Listen to me man don't do this. The girl will be very creeped out. I've talked to girls about this happening and they hate it. I know it seems like a good idea and it does to every autist at some point but I assure you it's creepy.
I'm cringing looking at your letter. The girl will not like it just be normal and talk to her.
>>
>>27952190
it's almost perfect. extend the paragraph about the chinese people. you need to emphasize how happy you are that she replaced those dirty, stinky, thieving chinese dogfuckers.
>>
>>27952702
Not OP, but I remember almost every interaction I have with a girl because they are so rare and I treasure those moments so much.
>>
>>27952190
Remember to hack her feet off if she runs
>>
A note like this should be one to two sentences.
>>
>>27952190
Omfg I couldn't even read that
>quotes payment per hour
>smiley face
This is highschool freshman tier autism how are you still doing this??
>>
theres nothing wrong with it per se, apart from straight up telling your wage, the fuck cares

but its just too much, chat her up when you see her
asking her out in person > through text, written or type doesnt matter
>>
>>27952756
this too, it atleast maintains some sort of mystery vagina owners all desire so much
>>
Sometimes I think 99% of the content here is bait/trolling.
There is no fucking way you think that letter is a good idea. The paragraph about how much you make gave it away.
>>
Kyle,

The letter is desperate. The idea that you don't think 1) the letter is cringey, 2) the fact that you remember her, what you wore, your joke, etc. from six months ago and 3) you mentioning your money as the only redeeming value to dating you tells me too much about you.

You need to radically reconsider your approach.
>>
Here's another thing, if you talk to her in person you can gauge her interest and decide how to proceed from there. If she's not at all into you, forget it and move on with minimal embarrasment. All you did was strike up a conversation with a neighbor, after all. If she remembers you and you have friends in common, that forms a basis for taking it further.
>>
>>27952756
A note like this shouldn't exist*

fixed it for you
>>
>>27952415
Dude tinder and okc you don't meet the person and borderline stalk them first. That's what you're doing you're a stalker. On OK Cupid and tinder both groups agree beforehand to be harassed by the other sex. This girl signed up by laughing at your joke. Don't send the note op.
>>
hey kyle what do you do that you get $25 an hour
>>
normally 4chan would encourage an autist to go through with it and embarrass himself, but this time it's so bad that literally every post is saying NO
>>
hoyl fuck this is some beta cringey shit
save this for a cringe thread
i aint screencapping cause fuck that but damn this is some material right here son
>>
>>27952745
That's fine, just don't fucking mention it in a LETTER as the first interacton you've had with someone in SIX MONTHS aaaaahhhhh
>>
>>27952833
Made me curious too, how can you make 27 bucks an hour while also having crippling autism? Also who gets paid a salary of 27.97? I've never seen a salary that wasn't a round number, or a multiple of 25 cents of there's a decimal value
>>
>>27952190
Oh fuck I just noticed the the thread title
>Help A Robot Get Laid
alright, confirmed bait
>>
>>27952646
>I guess. Well, bye.
>>
>>27952890
I'm not your son, Faggot.

Cheers
Kyle (Unit 118)
>>
>>27952884
>When you're so autistic robots make fun of you like they were chads in a lunchroom

Suicide is the only option for Kyle at this point
>>
this has to be a troll
not on r9k
people should be aware of this shit
>>
>>27952190
Most autistic thing i've read here today

congrats OP, go for it
>>
File: creepface.png (2 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
creepface.png
2 KB, 128x128
>>27952190
Kyle, I think you should send the letter and then some. Girls love this romantic shit
>>
OP is definately gonna get a restraining order when pulling this shit
>>
>>27952793
this guy knows whats up

and im original
>>
Asking for help getting laid?
You fucking degenerate scum.
How about advice on how to court a girl into dating you for a long healthy relationship!!!??
Help me get laid how about get bent
>>
>>27952190
Nice letter Kyle. Does she ever bring food back?

You might mention you also like the same food and eat around the same time. That way it's easy to transition into asking for dinner date.
>>
It is a very sweet letter. Yes give it to her. ;)
>>
Just try to bump into her on her way out with toast hanging from your mouth, assuming you've mapped out her routine.
>>
The more you plan on how to ask a girl out the more autistic it will be. It should be something that you just do spontaneously. She'll probably say no anyways but at least you will have done the damn thing with a little grace and can feel good about it.
>>
If she thinks you're attractive it'll probably work.
>>
>>27952190
femanon here. reading this letter made me uncomfortable. my creepo radar went fucking haywire. i'm assuming you've been diagnosed as autistic?
>>
Kyle,

There is a reason you haven't seen me around the building since last fall. I have not been able to leave my apartment. I can't get you out of my mind. When I try to do something else, anything else, the image returns of your long, flowing locks and your hairy crossed legs through that magical fire pit. The leg holes of your cargo shorts so loose... if he shifts just a little more, maybe I can catch a glimpse of his penis... Every day I masturbate desperately until my fingers and cunt are a bloody mess. And all the while I'm laughing like a madwoman, remembering how clever and perfectly delivered your seemingly effortless comment about Donald Trump was. "He look like he got a wig on. Heh heh." Perfection.

My family was getting worried about me. My sister had given birth and I wasn't even answering my phone. So she brought the baby over so I could meet him. I cooed over the baby while my sister was washing the crusted-over dishes that had piled up in my sink. I asked his name. Before she got to the L sound in "Kyle," my hand was already fully in my vagina. I stared at my nephew, picturing you, and I couldn't help it. My sister returned to see her son's arm inside me up to the shoulder as I tried to bend him at an impossible angle to fit his little Kyle penis into my cooter. I broke his spine, Kyle. When you saw me in the parking lot, I was on my way to court. If only I hadn't run into you, Kyle... maybe I wouldn't have furiously masturbated while the judge read the charges and described all I had done to the baby.

I'm going away for a long time, Kyle. I think it would be best if we didn't see each other again. In fact, I'm probably going to die soon, as I've punctured my uterus multiple times with the pen I'm using to write this letter. The thought of you reading my words is too powerfully erotic. Goodbye forever, my love.
>>
>>27953401
I want to meet the person who wrote this. Perhaps I'll write them a letter.
>>
>>27952190
This is autistic. Not even just because you should do it in person, but
>putting your exact wage/hr
>'lol' in every sentence
just talk to her desu
>>
>>27953296
>If she thinks you're attractive

She won't after reading the creepnote.
>>
>>27952190
>cargo shorts

i-is this bait?
>>
Okay guys, I get it -- I'm not going to send the letter. I knew there was only like a 10-15% chance it would work. I guess I'll just go fuck myself because there's literally no other way to ask this girl out that won't end in humiliation. I don't know her last name, I don't know who she knew at the BBQ, and just walking up to her or knocking on her door will totally blow up in my face.

I'd like to send a big "fuck you" out to all you assholes who are making fun of me, calling me cringey, beta, etc. Seriously, FUCK YOU. We're all on this board because we're lonely. While you're in mommy's basement jerking it to anime, I'm working a warehouse job for good money (not 24.97 but still damn good), driving a car that I fucking OWN, living in a 1BR apartment which I PAY FOR, trying to ACTIVELY PURSUE girls instead of just bitching and moaning about them online while living like a recluse. At least I'm trying to think of ways to actually get laid instead of disengaging from society and retiring my penis.
>>
>>27953401
I loved every sentence of this post.
>>
>>27953548
Dude just go and say hi.
Like, don't lose your shit over this. Next time you see her, say hi, ask her how she's doing, you're her neighbor it's not that weird. Then ask her out the second or third time you see her around. Don't be fucking retarded, dude.
>>
>>27953548
>ACTIVELY PURSUE
>passively pursues
>>
>>27953548
eh, you bragged about warehouse wages trying to impress a girl, go fuck yourself, no one feels sorry for you.

Also
>muh humiliation

you're a faggot. Get over yourself and just ask her out the regular way. What's so precious about your ego anyways. As far as I'm concerned if you are worried about getting BTFO by some girl then you're still a normie.
>>
File: 1456365587984.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456365587984.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>27953548
Why do you think normies have such an easy time asking girls out? Because they got rejected, got used to it, and it doesn't bother them at a certain point. If you're so scared of getting rejected one time you're going to be lonely forever.
>>
>>27953675
your image is fucking perfect, i can't stop laughing
>>
>>27953675

its not that you get desensitized to getting rejected, it's that the more you ask girls out the more you realize how dumb it really is

think about it, do you really need to fuck her?

as for OP

that is the creepiest shit i've ever seen in my life

your life is not a chick flick
this will not work

it will make her cringe and never talk to you

man up, just go over and knock on her door and talk to her

>>27952190
>>
>>27953548
How does it feel knowing that us anime fappers are more in touch with the world than you are?
>>
File: tism.png (176 KB, 1122x1172) Image search: [Google]
tism.png
176 KB, 1122x1172
>>27953401
this deserves a screencap imho
>>
>>27953813
Kyle's massive damage control in the thread is what made it funny.
>>
>>27952190
>there are people who are this autistic
>>
>>27953548

Why not ask your mutual friend (bbq host) about her?

"Hey Chad, weird coincidence, I just realized Stacey lives in my apt complex. Did she move recently?"

If they have regular contact he'll mention you to her, if not you can ask for her facebook or contact info to set something up.

If she did just move, offer to show her some local restaurant or something. google one if you have to. This is a normal thing which acquaintances offer.
>>
>>27952190
That's some Deviantart level of autism right there.

Original blah.
>>
>>27952190
Do you wanna fucking be pen pals or have face to face interactions?
>>
>>27952190
Anon
Don't do this
Really don't do this
Words cannot describe how creepy this is
She'd probably move if you did
>>
>>27952190
>lol

Stop
>>
>>27953548
we dont laugh at you we give you advice to not get a restraining order
>>
>>27953548
wait for the next time you run into her and 'catch up'
stop being a creep kyle
>>
>>27953813
this is comedy gold for sure. Holy shit I laughed so hard at this.
>>
File: 1460905978366.jpg (504 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1460905978366.jpg
504 KB, 1440x2560
>yfw he's actually named Kylo and is throwing a temper tantrum as we speak
>>
>>27953401
tldr at first but because of the quotes and screencaps I decided to read this and I must admit it indeed was written very well

well done my friend, i tip my hat to you kind sir
>>
>>27952190
Should include a list of fetishes and a dick pic
>>
>>27953548
Pasta in the making
>>
>>27954670
adding to this

print out a dick pic and paperclip it to the letter
>>
>>27952190
DON'T DO THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I haven't even red the thing OP, just please don't do it.
>>
>>27955081
Right now i've read it and it's almost 500% worse than I expected, even a good note would be a bad idea but this is fucked up man, is this bait? 'I make $24.97 an hour'? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27952490
>You know it's a bad idea when fucking r9k tells you something is weird
Just take this advice, there is no way in any universe that she will go out with you and if she already wanted to then this will change her mind.
>>
>>27952190
No notes you weird fuck. If you happen to run into her then you can try to strike up conversation or hit on her. Take it from me, the notes are a bad idea.
>>
>>27955941
Also, don't try and figure out her schedule. You'll get caught and it'll be weird.
>>
>>27953548
>I knew there was only like a 10-15% chance it would work
No, 0%
>>
This reminds me of the guy who wanted to write a weird email to a girl in his university (his tutor maybe?) to ask her out

Someone please have it saved
>>
>>27956018
Please some anon come through on this.
>>
>>27952282
Actual autist found.

Homomomo
>>
>>27952432
I second this.. Op is super creepy, and if you're to anxious to talk to her in person just imagine how cringey the first date would be.
>>
File: 1374360256455.jpg (361 KB, 667x2058) Image search: [Google]
1374360256455.jpg
361 KB, 667x2058
>>27952190
That is WAAAYYY too much dude. You need to ask her in person, find a way to strike up a conversation with her and then ask her to lunch or coffee or something.

Believe me I've been down this road. Don't know why I didn't realize it at the time but asking her out via a long letter like that is a fucking ABYSMAL idea. I'm not even gonna explain why, it just is. Don't do it. Either ask her out in person or don't ask her out at all.
>>
>>27956057
I'm trying to find it myself but it seems impossible to search '/r9k/' and 'university' in the same sentence without school shooting articles popping up everywhere.
>>
You sound like such a cuck nu-male, Kyle. I hope this girl rejects you with swiftness the like of which have never before been seen on this Earth.
>>
>>27952572
This! Just whatever you do, Do NOT ask her out within the first two weeks after you bump into her. Also make sure to bump into her a lot so when you do ask her it won't just be out of the blue and you'll already have some dialogue built up. Also when you do run into her don't be desperate you've gotta be nonchalant about it, say hi smile and be on your way, that makes her think you aren't prioritizing her so instead of feeling aggressively sought out by you she will think of it as a nice gesture from a man who's got his own life going. So if you're gonna be bumping into her a lot don't be having conversations with her every time you do. Sometimes say good morning and be on your way cause you're a busy man who has shit to do. And sometimes stop and chat, but again don't be desperate!
>>
>>27953401
I love you so much I don't know what to do
>>
>>27956657
Suck his dick you faggot

:^)
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.