[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm transitioning. Not from a boy to a girl like a faggot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1460980235225.png (34 KB, 450x367) Image search: [Google]
1460980235225.png
34 KB, 450x367
I'm transitioning.
Not from a boy to a girl like a faggot.
I'm changing from a NEET into a normie, I no longer wish to be on this ride, I'm going to change for the better, I hope.
Wish me luck, /r9k/
>>
good luck friend

for your sake i hope you never come back :) just remember everyone once in a while
>>
>>27951977

give up, kid! You'll never make it into the normie big leagues..
>>
transnormies get out
>>
>>27951977
Best of luck to you. Your dubs confirm it will work out.
>>
>he still thinks there's a way out

Grow up kid
>>
I never really understood the whole "become a normie" meme. If you've had trouble all throughout your life fitting in with that kind of crowd then what makes you think it'll be different later in the game?

Besides, why would you want to hang out with people you have nothing in common with? Believe me, I was a normie who went robot and tried to go back, but I realized I no longer felt anything with these people. It's better to find others you actually share interests with instead of seeking attention from those who mean nothing to you. But if this is what you truly desire, I wish the best of luck to you that you find meaning in your life.
>>
File: burnsplaque.png (112 KB, 522x381) Image search: [Google]
burnsplaque.png
112 KB, 522x381
Just like trannies can't change their chromosomes, you can't change the robot you are on the inside.

Lift weights all you want, dress well, learn pick-up techniques, get a nice haircut and a job, go to parties and hang out. In the end, they'll never accept you. Maybe at a glance you'll pass for one of them, but with a closer look they'll notice the details - a stutter, a faux pas - and see what you really are. A robot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.