[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> college will be a great time! You will meet so many girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1278x1181
> college will be a great time! You will meet so many girls

Who invented this false meme
>>
>"Ah, college! The best years of my life. Go get 'em, son!"
>dad did psychology
>decide to do EE
>spend 90% of my waking hours studying
Wow, this is great. I can't wait to start working after five years of engineering school!
>>
>>27951908
It's been true for me. I lost my virginity in uni, got my first gf from uni, and am currently having the best time of my life. It's been completely true for me.
>>
>>27952019
leave and never come back, /soc/ is your home now
>>
>>27951908
I seriously hope you guys don't fall for the college meme.

Just go ahead and start working retail to save yourself 4 years of your life because you're gonna be working min wage anyway.
>>
>>27951974
>do CSE
>pass every class EZ
>never open a single book
>3.7 gpa
Sucks to suck, sucker
>>
>>27951908
It's not a fucking meme if you'd bother to leave your room

I never did and now I'm a 34 year old HKV

It's a warning from those of us that know where we fucked up. Take the advice or don't but know that you'll never have a better chance
>>
Things like this and >"jus be urself" are true... but only for normies.
We're fucked.
>>
>>27952410
Why would I take the advice of someone who has never even had sex?
>>
>>27952019
Enjoy your debt. Hope they at least guaranteed you a job somewhere.
>>
>>27951974
>>27952361
Obviously hard work can overcome a lot, but a lot of people would be better off doing something more in line with their natural abilities, even if that's not as "prestigious" as what society sold them. I saw a lot of people drop out of CS, who would have been better off going into IT from the beginning.
>>
>>27952450
To not end like him?
>>
If you are male and not getting laid like a rabbit in highschool it's very likely you'll pass through college with your chastity intact.
>>
File: 1460497188451.jpg (4 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
1460497188451.jpg
4 KB, 203x250
>get brutally cucked within a month of going to uni

meme magic gone bad
>>
>>27952494

It's really not. You truly have to have almost no introspection to not change for the better to some degree after leaving school.
>>
Don't pay any attention to these college memesters. They are all going into massive debts for stem fields that will be gone when obamacare finally flops and the insurance monopolies aren't their to cover their inflated salaries.
>>
>>27952545
How brutal desu?
>>
>>27952019
please go away forever
>>
I was dating my girlfriend coming into university, she lives on my hallway and I still got my dick licked by three girls on the same hall in the span of two semesters.

If you have fun in college you will meet girls who also want to have fun
>>
>>27951908
>
go out

join a club

go to shows

go to parties

meet people

it's not that fucking hard man

there are plenty of girls at college aching for dick,

if you're to beta to figure out how to get some pu$$y you're socially inept

but then again its r9k, you probably are
>>
it's nice for normies
for you it sucks obviously, just like everything else
>>
Middle school
>these are the best years of your life
High school
>just kidding, these are the best years
College
>lol not really these 4-8 years are the real best years
Work
>these next 40 years are what life is all about
Retirement
>These years are a reward for all your hard work you did the first 65 years

Who do these normalfags think their fooling
>>
>>27951908
It only applies to normies. It's only perpetuated by normies.
>>
>>27951908
Do you have balls OP? I met my gf in university, I thought she was cute so I went and sat with her in the cafeteria. If I failed, no big deal, I'd likely never see her again, 14,000 people go to that university.
>>
>college will be a great time
unless your field of studies is shit-tier art or social studies, you're gonna be studying your ass off.
It's just as bullshit as high school, except it's slightly more useful, since you MAY get a better job out of it.
Or you could always drop out and live a cushy NEET life :^)
>>
>>27951908
>college will be different!
>I'm gonna party, do drugs, fuck bitches, get fit, get a good degree, make friends, own my condo!
>Life gonna fucking amazing!
>college dropout neet

Someone needs to die for spreading this lie
>>
>>27953688
This only applies if you dorm

Commuting to college, especially somewhere in the city, is like going to high school...in the city.
>>
File: 1452302825766.png (761 KB, 479x638) Image search: [Google]
1452302825766.png
761 KB, 479x638
>>27951908
I'm in college right now and it's exactly the same as high school, except there's less shit to attend. I mean, I have 4 days out of 7 in the week free because on 2 days there's only lectures that noone goes to.
Aside from that, I'm still a friendless virgin with no hope of ever talking with a girl.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.