[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
so whos on the verge of just completely losing it? a couple of months ago i was rushed to hospital from oding on benzos and booze now im drunk again and considering doing it again cause im so fucking bored of life, i dont want to go to work i domt want to study i dont want a gf i fucking hate it all its so fucking stupid and im sick of it so yeah just post your feels about that sort of shit in this thread i gues
>>
Same kind of bro, except I'm completely prudent and don't drink, do drugs, or anything.

I've been thinking more often about what it will be like when there's nothing. Can't really fully comprehend it. Sometimes it scares the living shit out of me trying to wrap my mind around it, other times its cathartic.

My only solace in this life is memery and dogs.
They're pure beings and my two dogs are the only reason I'm still going on.
>>
>>27951723
but do you ever feel like your going to snap and end up in the psych ward or arrested or something? i constantly feel like that from being so angry all the time video games and anime dont supress it anymore
>>
>>27951811
Eh, I don't plan on lashing violently against others.

I often think of how to take my own life.

My idea of snapping is just throwing away everything and abandoning my family to just pop my head with some buckshot.
>>
>>27951837
i feel like abandoning everything to as in just getting in my car and driving away and whatever happens just go with it
>>
>>27951863
I think about that too, actually. Maybe things would turn out better. I'm miserable, though, so I figure I'd just bring my misery along with me.

Though it'd be kind of fun to go see a bunch of amazing sights before offing myself.

Where would you go, anon??
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 479x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 479x357
>>27951580
If I had a gun I would have completed at least 3 school shootings by now
>>
>>27951885
i live in australia so i would drive around the country til i ran out of money and stay wherever i found myself. its a big place so theres plenty to see
>>
>>27951905
>if i had a gun
so im guessing your not american?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.