[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /torture insects for fun/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1460809902290.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460809902290.png
11 KB, 420x420
>see a cockroach in my room
>grab it and cut it in half with my pocket knife
>call it a faggot then put in the toilet and piss on it
>>
>>27951383
Anon, I suggest you call a exterminator for that, no joke I you see a roach in daylight there's probably thousands of those fuckers in your house
>>
im pretty sure insects dont feel pain
>>
>>27951483
Insect propaganda to prevent us from torturing them.
>>
>>27951455
lol its my mummies house not my problem
>>
I like to spray flies with windex and bleach, I remember one year my shitty apt had a fly infestation, and I just went full genocide mode with spray bottles. It was like the fly holocaust up in that bitch.
>>
>>27951383
Yes, I torture neets for fun
>>
File: 102 - mofdDdz.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
102 - mofdDdz.png
78 KB, 412x351
there was actually a lot of people in my youth who tortured insects for fun.
i ilways thought of it as disgusting and degenerate and i never associated with people who did it.
thats why i only had few "real" friends because i just couldnt consider the others my real friends since in my eyes they were degenerates.

torturing insects or animals is disgusting as shit and only subhumans do it. a friend of mine once literally bought a mouse in the shop to slit it open with a stanley knife with his sister and they enjoyed its suffering and shit, and how it was still alive. apparantely he once also threw a bunny around like a ball with his sister too, it died.

he killed himself with 22 though.
>>
>cut off all the legs of a spider until it's just an immobile body
>let ants slowly eat it to death
>>
>>27951383
i once made a thread on /pol/. i had captured a cockroach, pretended that it was a turkish soldier and took requests. ended up crucifying it, amputating it, staking it, spraing it with lemon juice and then putting it on fire and shitting on the ashes.

i got banned for a month, but it was worth the (you)'s.
>>
>>27951587
One time I shot a crawdad with a BB gun and felt extremely bad afterwards.

It was from that day forward I realized I wasn't destined to be a psychotic killer.
>>
I can't, I'm too scared of insects
>>
>>27951587
All humans are biologically scum. They are programmed to stay alive and reproduce, nothing else matters.
>>
When I see a bug I call my dog in and she kills it for me. Then I give her a treat. She loves killing bugs.
>>
>>27951608
i have to admit i once did something pretty sick too, it was not long ago, but i had to do it.
ill give you a greentext.

>a lot of rain
>REALLY a lot
>for days and days
>slugs reproduced extremely fast
>they ate my crops and salad
i dont want to use salt because imo thats cruel. so what i did was....
>collected a shitload of slugs
>put them in a yoghurt cup
>brought them into the basement
>shot them all to a pulp with one of these full-auto softair guns
>filmed it all with a gopro

i have the webm still somewhere. if you want i can upload it, but its degenerate.
>>
File: 1430629695958.jpg (12 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
1430629695958.jpg
12 KB, 200x177
>10 yo
>me and my bro and my friend are playing at a lake after school
>friend catches frog
>he was always a little odd
>he takes out a pair of scissors and says he's gonna cut its legs off
>get pissed off and start arguing with him about it
>he gets angry and makes like he's gonna do it
>walk up punch him as hard as I fucking can in the throat
>drops frog and falls over
>gets up, is enraged
>we start fighting
>grab rock and smash him in the head with it
>he's just laying there
>bro and I leave
>tell my dad what happened
>he says I did the right thing and the fucker deserved it
>mfw I never got in trouble
>>
File: 2RFnKup.jpg (10 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
2RFnKup.jpg
10 KB, 249x243
>>27951713
good job im glad you did that
>>
I have battle arenas in my garage

On rare days I find fisher or badger and let them fight the snakes.
>>
>>27951383

If you ever have a firstborn I hope it one day grows up to murder you in cold blood by holding a pillow over your face when your catnapping like the little low level energy pussy that you are while stabbing you repeatedly in the face with a steak knife.
>>
File: 734.png (223 KB, 552x698) Image search: [Google]
734.png
223 KB, 552x698
>>27951713
That frog grew up to be the world' greatest meme and is thanking you every time you see a smug Pepe.
>>
>>27951761
Turk detected
turkroachbloxx
>>
>>27951520
Probably b8 but you don't mind roaches.contaminating your food, eating and making holes in your clothes or the roach feces they leave, and the fact that they are stubborn pests and are unhealthy altogether!?
>>
>>27951713
frogs aren't insects go to sleep
>>
>>27951824
dude I see one every couple days and I haven't seen one in my food ever.
>>
>see a group of insects
>kill all except one using two needle pricks
>imagine the survivor being blamed by his nest while he tries to deal with the regret of thinking if he had just done something differently that day his family would still be walking merrily in the sun
>>
>>27951911
Are they german roaches?
>>
>drown grasshopper
>take him out
>push on his chest a couple of times
>its ass starts twitching and leaking some kind of nasty black fluid
>>
>>27951936
idk theyre about 1-1.5 inches long
>>
>>27951995
Idk, someone a longtime ago told me that they multiply fast if a couple come into the house, but that's with the germans, you probably might have red runners if they aren't all over the place
>>
>>27951593
I've always envisioned this. Do they actually stay alive without their legs? I wanted to do this but I hate spiders so I just kill them as fast as possible to avoid seeing them anymore.

It's kind of poetic. They immobilize shit and then eat them, so it's only fair they die the same way. Spiders seriously creep me out, a lot. I feel like they just feel pure hatred and radiate evil.
>>
>>27952073
b-but spiders are our comrades against our never-ending conquest of eradicating all housefly's.

Plus they usually dont bother people, unless you live in australia/africa/southern america
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 680x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 680x649
>>27952114
>Spider detected
Fuck off
>>
It's really ok, morally speaking, to do this. This is just like crippling an NPC in Fallout. Insects and other animals such as that are nothing more than little robotos. Cephalopods are probably the only boneless creatures deserving the same treatment as intelligent creatures.
>>
>>27952149
Nice try, fly. Go eat some shit.
>>
>>27951657
Upload it fucking now.
>>
>>27951657
UPLOAD IT ! PLEASE!
>>
I stopped killing animals when I realized how sick it was to cut a live fish with scissors and watching it die in little bits.
>>
does it make me a psychopath if i want to see every wasp in the world burn to death?
>>
>>27951383
Good on you, someone has to get rid of the fucking turks. You're doing god's work, Anon.
>>
File: crusader3.jpg (68 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
crusader3.jpg
68 KB, 540x539
>>27952867
GIB CONSTANTINOPLE BACK
>>
I cut off a daddy long legs spider's legs once. I regret it to this day. Would rather have done it to a filthy cockroach than a spider bro.
>>
File: Turkeymals.jpg (76 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Turkeymals.jpg
76 KB, 500x667
>>27952880
DEUS VULT (original edition)
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.