[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A semi qt girl accepted the friend request I sent 2 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 0563 - bEkpwft.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
0563 - bEkpwft.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
A semi qt girl accepted the friend request I sent 2 years ago yesterday. What can I say to her? Dubs decide if it's any good
>>
"Hi."

Origin commental.
>>
Why did it take you so long bitch?
>>
>>27951069
"You smell like flowers and farts
>>
Slap her in the face and say GTFO NORMIE.
>>
She's shopping for a new beta orbiter and picked you.

How should feel so lucky.
>>
Let me see that indian ass nigga
>>
do i know you?

(original)
>>
>>27951069
Context:
>go to same junior high
>She was in another class
>I move away
>Send friend requests to every cute girl I can find while drunk
>>
>>27951151
Would be a little awkward because I sent the friend req. don't you think?
>>
fuck you right in le pussy
>>
File: 1439132481734.png (334 KB, 450x495) Image search: [Google]
1439132481734.png
334 KB, 450x495
>>27951069
Tell her you've been thinking for a while, and now that it's your 2 year anniversary, you think it's time that you take your relationship to the next level ;)
>>
>>27951069
Like and comment on every post she has made between the day you sent the request and the day she accepted it
>>
Sander du er homo

Literally OP
>>
>>27951069
fucking hell Op who remembers something like this.
>>27951200
Kek
>>
>>27951069
Hi. My name is Anon but you can call me Carl the Cuck. I love cuckolding and prepping the bull. You can peg me now.
>>
>in highschool
>only two girls i feel relatively confortable speaking with
>send them both friend requests
>they ignore it
It's been four years one of them has a kid the other dropped out in tenth grade. What do you think guys should i give it another try?
>>
>>27951403
Yeah give it another try, what's the worst thing that can happen?
>>
>start emailing girl
>shes kind of cool
>stop emailing me
>forget about her
>she emails a month later saying sorry I was gone for ages blah blah whats up
>decide to ignore it and not trouble myself any further
>a year later
>sort of miss her
>>
>>27951069
hitler did something wrong
>>
>>27951069
Ayy bb wan sum fuk
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.