[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do normies not understand that being unmotivated and lazy are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1382539051548.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1382539051548.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
Do normies not understand that being unmotivated and lazy are different thing?
>>
File: 1460907642639.jpg (55 KB, 756x754) Image search: [Google]
1460907642639.jpg
55 KB, 756x754
>>27950867
who here

/completelyunmotivated/
/lazyanyway/

I have a very strong part of both of the two

even playing vidya is too much effort these days, I endulge in anime as it takes less effort and is equally enjoyable
>>
>>27950867
no they don't understand
interestingly enough i am both anyway
>>
>>27950867
Do robots not understand that being depressed and being a whiny bitch is the same thing?
>>
I can hardly differentiate the two. At school I was always known to be a very diligent hard worker, never messing around or wasting time and always doing my work and getting it done efficiently and well. I have known since my early teens I don't have the necessary social skills to navigate the adult job world (or any other adult world for that matter) so after school ended I've just been a NEET who does nothing. I don't really know how to interpret this.
>>
They're very similar. I'm honestly both. It sucks, but it's hard to change your work ethic without motivation.
>>
>>27951971
You need discipline, not motivation
>>
>>27951921
Go back to school and get a professional degree.
>>
>>27952007
I don't even have the social skills to get a min wage job how will I socially navigate the ""professional"" world of careers?
>>
>>27952079
Waaa waaaa. Change or die alone. Seek help
>>
>>27953300
>change or die alone

Well it was nice knowing you lads.
>>
Fuck off rakin you nigger
>>
What if I'm both lazy and unmotivated?
>>
Tor nunu choto baal
>>
>im smart but lazy xdxdxdxxdxdxdxdxd
>im not lazy just unmotivated xdxdxdxdxdxd
>>
>>27951986
If you have no motivation, why would you discipline yourself?
>>
>>27953847
Kill yourself newfag. Mods pls ban.
>>
>>27951986
But how do I gain discipline?
>>
>>27953870
/thread. Just kill yourselves
>>
>>27953850
That happens when soceity keeps telling you how smart you are and you believe them
hint : you're not that smart , even you yourself know it , stop lying to yourself
>>
>>27953865
>>27953870
Discipline as in "I will accomplish this for the day, no matter how I feel about it". Motivation is such shit when you stretch it to " why does it matter?" Because you are fall ugly, fat, and will stay virgin.

Discipline is exercising and eating healthy even knowing that you're ugly as fuck and no one likes you. This is the key to improvement. This is you knowing that it probably won't matter, but youre taking chances that your new, sculpted body might attract someone.

Extend this to picking up a new skill or apply this to your education, and you feel worthless everyday.

Or just fucking kill yourselves. Your parents will thank you for it
>>
>>27954889
I needed this , thanks mate
>>
>>27950867
it's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you
t. capeshit
>>
>>27954889
Well OK... I'm gonna start by walking on the treadmill today.
>>
>>27951835
>implying anyone who is depressed also whines about it
fuck you nigger, are we supposed to act like emotionless statues all the time so you normalfags feel less guilty?
>>
do normalfags realize that being unmotivated is an infinite feedback loop which is inescapable? I lack the motivation to be motivated
>>
>>27955033
No one realizes this. That's just your retarded excuse for being worthless
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.