[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was so bad about gender roles again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x297
What was so bad about gender roles again?
>>
women were basically chattel in those times, not permitted to do anything with their lives other than serve their husband

this may sound fine to a neet, but most people aren't neets
>>
>>27950454
it's actually even easier for women not to work today than it was back then
>>
>>27950467

well back then it wasn't a case of being easy, it was forced on them

the point is they have a choice now, if they want to do something other than cook and clean they can

grass is always greener on the other side, from the position of a housewife it probably sounded fun to go to work
>>
>>27950454

Bullshit.

Women back in those days as well as women in rural countries report higher levels of happiness.

All millenials have an irrational aversion to gender roles.

Even /r9k/.
Masculine men are mocked as chads while everyone pats themselves on the back for being special snowflakes.

The worst thing you can say to a millenial is "man up". It causes them to recoil in horror
>>
>>27950494

it doesn't matter if everyone was happier, what's important is the right to choose, it's the human condition
>>
>>27950486
>well back then it wasn't a case of being easy, it was forced on them

>~4 hours of work per day
>higher quality of life
>happier

Having to work <= 8 hours per day and pay taxes isn't a choice, either. What makes that better than the alternative?
>>
>retarded americants think women didnt work

your 50's little utopia is an abomination itself and further fuel the idea of allowing them to leech off you

they were actually working most of the time unless they were nobility
>>
File: 799fb5b4.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
799fb5b4.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>women can now be housewives or work
>men can only just work, they can't be househusbands
>>
File: dear_feminists.jpg (65 KB, 710x824) Image search: [Google]
dear_feminists.jpg
65 KB, 710x824
>>27950516

>women choose to reject their gender roles
>you go girl, you don't need no man you're such a strong independent woman!

>men choose to reject their gender roles
>wow men these days are so immature, they would rather play video games and jerk off instead of dating a single mom and raising another man's children where have all the good men gone?!?

Great system you have there, society
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x600
>>27950454

>women get to experience the joys of being a single mom working two jobs to pay for Chads kid since being a housewife was oppression

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>27950627
>>27950561

you are looking at the situation in retrospect

imagine yourself in the shoes of a housewife, you have no way to know how bad it really is out there

it was obviously a mistake, but it's understandable why they wanted to try
>>
File: image.png (375 KB, 352x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375 KB, 352x384
>>27950293
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

The destruction of traditional gender roles and the nuclear family explains the clusterfuck of a world we are currently living in.
>>
File: maddowjpg.jpg (65 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
maddowjpg.jpg
65 KB, 480x640
was there trauma in her life?
>>
>>27950486
>if they want to do something other than cook and clean they can
very few of them do
hundreds of bullshit jobs in education, social work, etc. have appeared in the past few decades to accomodate all the mindless sluts with useless degrees who couldn't get real jobs
women are still dependent on men for child support, welfare, infrastructure, etc.
>>
>>27950677
Jesus someone put it out of its misery.
>>
If you're a man, you must always be dominant and unemotional.
If you're a woman, you spend your entire life knowing you will never be able to accomplish anything of real substance. You will always just be anon' wife or anon's mom. Even worse, there's a likely chance you will bring another female into the world and force them into the same fate.
>>
>>27950516
most women, and even most men, don't possess a highly developed enough sense of reason to be capable of choice

we are not equal; no one has any inherent "rights"

democracy and "freedom" have done more damage to society than despotism or slavery

giving inferiors "rights" just makes it easier for capitalism to control them
>>
File: the_jews_did_this.png (451 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
the_jews_did_this.png
451 KB, 624x448
>>27950649

Women were pushed into the workforce by Jews, not their own desire to work. They knew it would help destroy the West plus increasing the size of the labor pool by 50% would crash the price of labor. I can't find the picture for it but the vast majority of prominent feminists early in the movement were Jews.
>>
File: ruby.gif (208 KB, 570x523) Image search: [Google]
ruby.gif
208 KB, 570x523
>>27950293

You are looking at idealistic little propaganda pictures, of course you don't sense anything wrong with gender roles.

Gender roles made it okay that men can do what they want but it's not okay for women to refuse abuse from a bullying husband. Gender role for women states that they have little choice over whom they marry to, and if it's a sadistic bastard, their only choice to get rid of him is to commit suicide.

Then again, OP is a piece of shit fedora virgin anyway and possibly a misogynistic, bitter friendless, kissless homosexual.
>>
>>27950293
Why do you guys care? Women back then would have been just as picky if not more since you'd need to be earning enough to support them and a child, so none of you would be having a nice qt housewife anyway.

Personally, there was nothing really wrong with gender roles but just stupid that they should be enforced. If a woman is a whore go let her be one, I'd rather her be one out in the open than have her be forced to hide it.

Being a housewife sounds great because we're all gross neet fucks but it'd be awful. Relying on someone completely fully knowing they could fuck you over at any moment would be awful, I can't imagine feeling that vulnerable. I'm a sad sack of shit that stays home playing video games all day, I can't imagine having to add keeping my appearance perfect all the time, having to look after some godawful children, cleaning and cooking on top of that.
>>
>>27950720

show me one despotic society that provided a better quality of life than free society for a long and sustainable time period
>>
>>27950729
note that most of those jews were outspoken atheists, descended from rural peasants who had been violently kicked out of the russian empire in the 1890s-1910s because of their subversive marxist activities

in other words, it's an ideology that is the problem (marxism, egalitarianism, class equality, atheism and reducing human history to a materialistic struggle) and most of this ideology's proponents happen to be ethnic jews

religious jews are actually pretty red-pilled and avoid degeneracy
>>
>>27950743
>knowing they could fuck you over at any moment
but they couldn't fuck you over as easily and legally before the 60s and 70s
>>
Robots yearning for traditional gender roles is pretty damn ironic.

The traditional role for men is being a strong silent alpha who defines himself by his success and exerts control over every facet of his life and most importantly, never, ever complains or shows weakness.

This is a message board full of NEETs who post feel threads about having no gf and jerk off to anime traps. The average robot is more divergent from traditional gender roles than even the most debased Stacy is.
>>
>>27950486
>he point is they have a choice now
They don't. Consumerr culture and inflation have driven up the cost of living to the point that few men can afford to raise a family on the piddly income they make. Women have to work and not even to support grossly decadent lives, just not live like trailer trash.
>>
>>27950454
Now instead of working for their man and their families, the thing that fulfills women biologically on all levels, they're 'liberated' and get to work for 'the' man.
>>
kill yourself polfags
you dont know anything about history or societies
you are uneducated losers
worse than the standard robots
they atleast have a sense of humour, you are mentally ill and proud of it

should be gassed along with the homos
>>
>>27950293
its not possible for womwn to become unindependet BUT ITS ALSO NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LIVE THE NEETLIFE
>>
File: 1460916976272.png (34 KB, 860x693) Image search: [Google]
1460916976272.png
34 KB, 860x693
>>27950863
This guy gets it.
I'm a disgusting sloth and despite liking the idea of gender roles i know it would be hypochrital of me to push that agenda down people's throat
>>
File: women_redpill.png (215 KB, 1852x807) Image search: [Google]
women_redpill.png
215 KB, 1852x807
>>27950863

/r9k/'s existence is a symptom, not a cause. If society had something to offer the kinds of men who post here there wouldn't be nearly as many of them.
>>
>>27950649

No, it's really not. Being a housewife was comfy af. No one dies wishing they'd spent more time at work.
>>
>>27950770
>one despotic society that provided a better quality of life than free society for a long and sustainable time period
That's skewed because most technological developments that have improved quality of life are fairly recent and have only existed in a time where capitalist democracies have held most of the power in the world, and capitalist democracies have deliberately started wars against dictatorships that resist their financial influence, always under the guise of freedom.

Still, I can give you plenty of examples of how democracy has caused more problems than that "dictatorship". Look at what "revolution" did to Syria - it just opened the doors for the lowest elements of society to start killing indiscrimately.

Some cultures just aren't ready for or compatible with democracy. Because races are genetically stupider and more violent on average.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Women destroy society when they're given equal rights. In fact they want more then equal rights now they want tax paying beta slaves to pay for their abortions and Tyrone's babies while laughing at you for being a beta bitch provider.
>>
>>27950945

well clearly a lot of people did, because it happened

can you imagine cooking and cleaning every day for your whole life? because i cant
>>
>>27950293
Gender roles were too rigid but they applied and worked very well for most people. Fuck even today much girls are very submissive.

But only to Chad.
>>
>>27950964

Just because naive women were brainwashed by Jews into believing work was better than home doesn't mean it was right or an improvement
>>
>>27950953

I'd argue that's what religion did to Syria, not democracy
>>
File: 1460925984073.gif (2 MB, 354x430) Image search: [Google]
1460925984073.gif
2 MB, 354x430
>>27950742
Kill yaself, my ho
>>
>>27950454
Bullshit.
There were female doctors and lawyers in the US in the early 1800's. There were millions of women who owned their own businesses in the 1700's and 1800's.
With older 'at fault' divorce laws a woman that could prove abandonment or adultery got *more* in a divorce than 50/50.
Last, but not least! The highest recorded level of stay-at-home-wives without even a part-time job was never above 48% in the 20th Century.
tl;dr - peddle your lies somewhere else.
>>
>>27950964
I do it anyway when I'm not at work. That sbitajnt a job. Most of them were drinking cocktails and popping valium while watching soaps anyway.
>>
>>27950953
In that case, better than their more free contemporaries.
>>
>>27950935
this
i don't want to get too political here, but this is also why robots would vote for trump over sanders. sure, with sanders they might get some more free shit, make the shitty system they live in currently a bit better, but trump will make the whole system right again, and we won't have to worry about all this bullshit.
at least thats where the mind of your average robot sits. what will really happen if he is elected reamins to be seen.
>>
>>27950800
>religious jews are actually pretty red-pilled and avoid degeneracy

But they all understand that jewish interests come first. It doesn't matter if they disapprove of one another's degeneracy or zealotry. They all know that keeping the goyim down is priority.

Jews make ethnic nationalism work. That's why they work together to make sure nobody else can have ethnic nationalism. They're not into sharing, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>27951001
>The highest recorded level of stay-at-home-wives without even a part-time job was never above 48% in the 20th Century.

Wow all I hear from women and men who defend them is "WOMEN WERE SLAVES TO MEN".
>>
>>27950988
*tips fedora*
Democracy and the revolution opened up the doors to religious extremism. Assad was a dictator, but he did a very good job at repressing religious conflict (as did Hussein and Gaddafi).

Islamic extremism is actually helpful to the capitalism and the West. It mostly damages Middle Eastern countries, and creates an environment where the U.S. can swoop in as the heroes and establish a puppet democracy with a central bank.

An irreligious capitalist democracy is worse than an Islamic state.
>>
>>27950454
They were a protected class you mong virtually free from any real problem in the world
>>
File: trump_emoji.jpg (48 KB, 572x548) Image search: [Google]
trump_emoji.jpg
48 KB, 572x548
>>27951049

There is never a bad time for Trumpposting. You're right on the money.
>>
>>27951019
>in that case, better than their more free contemporaries.
Clarify. What do you mean?
>>
>>27950293
half the population were oppressed and forced into the passive/boring/shitty/uninteresting role
>>
File: Jew.jpg (13 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
13 KB, 224x225
Looks just fine to me. Wonder who's behind it all...hmmmm
>>
>>27951067
>An irreligious capitalist democracy is worse than an Islamic state

just fuck right off

nobody is getting stoned to death or beheaded by a central bank

Why don't you move to the fucking caliphate if life in the west is so bad?
>>
>>27951106

The central banks don't violently kill you, they enslave you with lifelong debt and devalue your currency via inflation
>>
>>27951051
>that's why they work together to make sure nobody else can have ethnic nationalism.
Yeah, there's overlap between Jews who preserve their own culture and Jews who actively try to undermine other cultures, but generally speaking conservative, religious Jews are less likely to actively attack white culture than their secular, Marxist, irreligious counterparts.

Even the worst Jews learned to be that way from being continously persecuted throughout history. It's hard to become attached to a country when you could be violently expelled out at any time. Obviously some Jews brought the discrimination on themselves, but who can really say which came first, discrimination against Jews or Jews warranting discrimination?
>>
>>27951120

Well they don't, people choose to go in to debt, I personally am debt free.

But regardless, even if they did, you think that's worse than beheading?

If so why do people keep appealing for decades when they're sitting on death row?
>>
>>27950649
>imagine yourself in the shoes of a housewife

>I have a loving husband
>I love my beautiful children
>They love me
>I never have to go to war
>After I do my household duties I can lounge about doing whatever I like
The horror
>>
>>27950742
>OP is a piece of shit fedora virgin anyway and possibly a misogynistic, bitter friendless, kissless homosexual.

Beta shaming isn't very feminist but they do it a lot.
>>
>>27950293
Approximately 1/2 of your potential workforce goes down the drain, no nation wants that big a disadvantage against another.
>>
>>27950293
Because pussy stinks. Women need to spend time out of the house to dissipate the pussy fumes. When women were cooped up in the house all day, clouds of thick, fetid pussy stench would choke their sons and cause them to grow into the manginas we see today.
>>
>>27950742
>little choice over who they marry

what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: jewish_persecution.jpg (1008 KB, 1169x2645) Image search: [Google]
jewish_persecution.jpg
1008 KB, 1169x2645
>>27951139

>a guy goes to a bar, he gets punched in the face and kicked out
>maybe the people in that one bar were just assholes
>same guy goes to 100 bars, at every single bar he gets punched in the face and kicked out
>maybe he is the problem

Jews deserve the vast majority of violence that has been directed towards them throughout history
>>
File: rachel maddow.jpg (750 KB, 2154x3000) Image search: [Google]
rachel maddow.jpg
750 KB, 2154x3000
>>27950677
For a middle aged lesbian busybody, Rachel Maddow is kind of cute. Good thing she didn't stick with those frames or that hairstyle.
>>
>>27951106
We were having a nice discussion until you started screaming and calling me names.

You're aware that the biggest sponsors of Islamic terrorism, the oil-rich Gulf monarchies like Saudi Arabia, are all strong U.S. allies? None of this is a secret if you actually bother learning your history.

>secular middle eastern dictator opposes western degeneracy and capitalism
>u.s. starts a war in his country either by directly invading or by arming rebels, all in the name of "freedom"
>oops! completely destroying all infrastructure opened up the doors for islamic extremists to seize power
>(these islamic extremists are funded by saudi arabia, a u.s. ally)
>u.s. swoops in to rescue the country from the terrorists, establishing a democracy that will be sucked into the international western financial system and subject to degeneracy, materialism, broken families, drug abuse, etc.
>>
>>27950293
Not

enough

fun.
>>
>>27951106
The point is that the West helps enable the caliphates.

Islamic terrorists are just a tool that helps the West in the long run. They don't actually present a serious threat to you or me. Compare the statistical chance of an American or Briton being killed by a terrorist compared to a Syrian or Afghani.
>>
I wish I could become a house wife stay at home mother in the future but the economy probably won't let me
>>
>>27951215
Yeah. Your penis will be an obstacle too.
>>
File: 5345348987.jpg (157 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
5345348987.jpg
157 KB, 1000x750
>>27951139
>who can really say which came first, discrimination against Jews or Jews warranting discrimination?

Heebs gonna heeb.
>>
Systematic oppression.
>>
>>27951194

from what i can tell you are seriously advocating violent extremism, it is you who needs to learn more, expose yourself to something other than infowars and reddit.com/theredpill/
>>
>>27951184
>entirely missing the point
There are always some who deserve it, but the majority suffer because of the actions of the minority.

Jews were historically cut off from many "legitimate" trades, so they ended up in moneylending, and developed an international identity where they were more loyal to Jews abroad than to non-Jews in their own country.
>>
>>27951232
Those quotes are forgeries, you know.

Besides, every culture believes that about outsiders to some degree.

I'm open to criticism of Jews or any other group, but people like you who just pull things out of your ass make those of us who want to have a serious discussion about anything impossible.
>>
ONE INCOME HOUSEHOLDS
>>
File: cathfam.jpg (150 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
cathfam.jpg
150 KB, 640x445
>>27950293
Nothing.
Looking at this thread - sweet mercy!
OK, folks, stop listening to modern lies - historically a stay-at-home wife was a goal for *women* to strive for. Throughout history women worked. There were females doctors and lawyers (with their own universities) in the early 1800's in America. Women have owned land and businesses around the world forever.
>Hint: look up the origin of the name 'Brewster' for a hint
Ever wonder why Quecha Indians, Han Chinese, the Franks, and the Aztecs all had essentially the same gender roles?
Biology and common sense!
>>
>>27951255
>no actual argument
How am I the one advocating violence?
Everything I wrote is a factually verifiable with mainstream sources.

I'm saying that the people who claim to be the most loving and peaceful actually cause a huge amount of bloodshed and violence, even helping to enable their worst enemies.
>>
Nothing much as long as there's options.
The issues I see is that people like people who are alike. When there's gender roles people put those expectations on you and that coerces you via peer pressure often.

Just like alcohol does.
>>
>>27950649
>It was bad
Except all the evidence points to the opposite.

The real issue was the power balance. Being a divorced/widowed housewife was not easy.

I'd rather not be the kind of earner character though. It's ridiculous how men put up with that shit.
>>
>>27950561

There is no alternative.

Even if a family wants to follow the gender roles of the past, housewife etc, what proportion of couples/families can afford to live on a single income? Dual earners is the only way people can afford even a moderate standard of living in any Western country.

It's not about whether society has rejected gender roles or not, the family/couple dynamic of the past is impossible for anyone not earning at least 6 figures.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 332x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 332x301
>women literally the least happiest they've ever been
>n-no it's cool I love being a working single mom thanks feminism
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>27951640
This, motherfuckers
According to the GSS, CDC, Census, Ohio State Family Survey, and a ton more
>SAHWs are healthier and happier
>Men with SAHWs are healthier and happier and make more money
>Children in a family with a SAHW are healthier, happier, and far less likely to do anything from drugs to teen pregnancy
Feminists
>"Being a SAHW is like being in a concentration camp! Instead, go to a place full of other people who don't want to be there, work hard for other people while separated from your family. You'll be happier!"
>>
>>27951999
Not accurate though.
SAHW's aren't really possible to support in todays society without a fairly wealthy family. If you ocmpare them to the general population you need to adjust for the extra happiness from wealth in general.

That said I don't doubt that SAHW or SAHM families have it better in general. I certainly think having someone take care of the home stuff exclusively is beneficial.
>>
>>27951999
Don't confuse cause and effect. Most women are trash these days and would still be trash if they suddenly became SAHMs.
>>
>>27952067
Fun fact - a large proportion of SAHWs are in immigrant families that are are lower income and education, overall, than the general population - their happiness levels are higher than their working peers, etc.
Indeed, many SAHWs start to save money - according to the bureau of labor statistics a wife in a family with no children has to earn *at least* $26,000 a year to 'break even' on the costs of having a second earner. With one kid she needs to make at least $40,750. With 3 kids she has to make $113,000 to *break even*.
The distribution of SAHWs is a little higher for the very wealthy but is most common in people making around the average - and now you know why
Oh - and according to the BLS if you have a SAHW you are 1/3rd as likely to file for bankruptcy compared to if your wife works.
>>
>>27952124
>When working women switch to SAHWs for whatever reason, these benefits accrue
>When SAHWs have to get a job for various reasons these benefits vanish
>This occurs across race, education, income, and religion variables
the correlation is damn strong, kohai
>>
>>27950494
>chads
>masculine
They are anything but

Just a bunch of cucks who put worship the pussy. Only difference between them and betas is that they are actually attractive.

I don't blame you, women and cucks have been confusing masculinity with attractiveness for years. Since you only experience through others, you have come to equate the effect with the cause.
>>
>>27950935
do people really belive this, this is completely retarted. The genders arent a fucking hivemind, the actions of one woman or men are not what the whole gender does. Like how fucking delusional do you have to be to belive that all women and all men have the same mentality, holy shit this is isn't redpilled or true this is a pathetic fantasy that you belive in to make coping with being a social outcast easier. Just accept everyone as a human being, that has their own needs, desires, and wants.
>>
>>27952277
>stop generalizing!
everytiem
>>
>>27951093
This.

Getting "housewoves" outta the kitchen and into the office essentially doubled the workforce. The not-so-funny not-so-coincidental thing is that median household incomes haven't adjusted at the same rate. Feminism and womens rights is just a ploy by the man to get cheaper labor.
>>
>>27952328
well its true though, sure we have some basic instincts that need do be fulfilled but instead of being so cynical and hateful go out to the world and meet people, befriend them and talk to any kinds of people. There should be at least one man or woman out there who is tender and nice
>>
>we should force women to do specific jobs instead of letting them live their own life
>what? me getting a job? no thanks, I'll stay in mummy's basement and fap to chinese cartoons
Also, if society forced women to stop being sluts they probably wouldn't want anything to do with robots either. Just accept that you're inherently undesirable.
>>
>>27950293
I don't want to be responsible for another adult.
>>
>>27952277
>Just accept that a group which largely exhibits the same negative traits aren't cause for major concern for individuals that are genetically predispositioned to interact with them
It's pretty fucking frustrating. I wish I was gay. I'm not, I've tried.
So I'm left with looking for unicorns.
>>27952373
This is the entire reason for this. It's not really a secret. But feminism had poor goals.
>>27952378
>but instead of being so cynical and hateful go out to the world and meet people, befriend them and talk to any kinds of people.
I am. It doesn't paint a pretty picture. If you went out and got raped every day you might get used to it. Doesn't make it a less miserable existence to look for the guy who wouldn't rape you and would actually act as a protector.
>>27952383
>force
No its that SAHW's are actively discouraged now. It shouldn't be the case.
>>
File: image.gif (186 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
186 KB, 500x436
>>27950293
Nothing
Feminists are like emos, it's probably just a phase they'll regret but can't back out of. They're undermining the west and its culture just for attention
>>
Early feminism was lead by existentialists like Simon de Booooovwar.
They believed that nothing in the world had inherent value except for actions, and that a person's happiness isn't as important as what they've accomplished.

Even though many women at that time were content with their place in society, she advocated for them to take a more active role. Essentially, modern feminism stems from an ideology that believed that what you do is more important than how you feel.
>>
>>27952407
Of course it's discouraged. We live in a time where there so many things you can do, why should anyone waste their life with children? Some people feel like they own their race, their religion or humanity a baby. Fuck no, there are already not enough jobs and automation is rising. There is literally no reason to contribute anymore, less privileged people are already doing enough in shitholes around the world. Maybe the world will suck even more in 100 years if only the lower class reproduces, but guess what? I won't be alive anymore so I don't give a shit.
On top of the economical reasons it's immoral. Just think about how the child could turn out a sad, antisocial fuck like me.
This post is purely hypothetical, I know that no woman would like a child from me.
>>
>>27952419
No they're not just emos, they're a political and cultural force changing society.
>>
>>27952407
>I am. It doesn't paint a pretty picture. If you went out and got raped every day you might get used to it. Doesn't make it a less miserable existence to look for the guy who wouldn't rape you and would actually act as a protector.

HOLY FUCK, sure I live in a more rural town but it cant be that bad. Idk but I feel like all of these lifestyles and shit is all out of fear. Labeling all females as whores is less beneficial for you, you will discriminate and judge and never make any real connections with one gender. Also some women might be whores, or have vainfull, "sinfull" whorish lifes but they should still have empathy or be kind to some degree.
>>
>>27952513
>Labeling all females as whores is less beneficial for you, you will discriminate and judge and never make any real connections with one gender.
No this is what moronic people do. I'm not a moron. I keep an open mind. But it does get harder and harder as you're faced with how unlikely it is to find someone decent.

I'm very happy they're so obvious about it though.
>but they should still have empathy or be kind to some degree.
I don't know why you brought it up at all. I don't do genital inspections when meeting people or ask them about their sexual history.

>can't be that bad
Not sure what you mean. I'm obviously not getting raped. I was exaggerating a point. You feel bad every day and you have to smile because if you start treating people like shit you have NO chance of finding the protector. That's the point really.

I wouldn't say I'm used to it still.
>>
>>27951311
>Those quotes are forgeries, you know.
[citation needed]
>>
>>27952598
http://www.come-and-hear.com/babamezia/babamezia_114.html#PARTb
>>
>>27952577 Well if you have any interesting hobbies or ideas you could use those as a great opportunity to meet new people. good luck anon you seem like a good person hope you have luck
>>
>>27952695
>Well if you have any interesting hobbies or ideas you could use those as a great opportunity to meet new people.
I'm trying. They're not much better but there's obviously the advantage of sharing interests.
>good luck anon you seem like a good person hope you have luck
Thanks for the kind words. You also seem like a nice person. And I wish you the best.
>>
>>27952733
aww thanks, yhea if you wanna share skype to talk more or anything im down
>>
>>27952770
>share skype to talk more or anything im down
I'm sorry. I don't really have time for that :/
I'm still trying to know. So I'd rather not waste time. I'm getting older so I have to try now not later.
>>
>>27952807
well good luck anyways, just keep your head up and keep trying. :)
>>
>>27950454

This does not answer the question at all.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.