[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people see puppy getting kicked on YouTube >get butthurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 506x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 506x514
>people see puppy getting kicked on YouTube
>get butthurt
>WHILE EATING A BURGER
>>
File: nocorrelation.png (5 KB, 367x381) Image search: [Google]
nocorrelation.png
5 KB, 367x381
uhhhhhhh??? how are those two things related
>>
>>27950221
Nobody gives a shit about cows
>being a vegan or vegetarian
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I wouldn't like a video of a cow getting kicked either desu.
>>
>people see someone eating a burger on YouTube
>get butthurt
>WHILE KICKING A PUPPY
>>
There's a difference between eating an animal that was killed painlessly for the sole purpose of eating and kicking a puppy.
>>
>>27950338
M8 do you think that the fact that the cow was killed is the problem?

In order to have the huge amounts of cheap meat were accomstumed to the living conditions have to be shit.
Torturing a puppy for a couple of hours or even less is a lot less bad than supporting modern factory farming where the animals suffer their whole lifes.
>>
>>27950338
>believing the lie that cows are killed painlessly and not kicked to death at """slaughter"""houses
someone get this person a redpill, STAT
>>
>>27950406
>kicked to death
Do you realise how inefficient that would be?
>>
i would also get upset watching a pig getting kicked op

the pork meat im eating was humanly and instantly killed :^)
>>
>>27950244
Torturing animals for your enjoyment (knowingly paying for very bad conditions in order to get cheap delicious meat instead of buying very small amounts of expensive meat and eating mostly plant protein) vs torturing animals for your enjoyment (kicking a puppy because it's fun)
>>
>>27950446
well obviously they use some some of machine that speeds up the process of kicking
>>
>buying meat from shop
>not having own farm
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>27950540
>mechanism that speeds up the process of kicking
I really hope you're having a laugh.
>>
>>27950406
Actually, they really are killed painlessly. Prior to an animal being killed for their meat, they have to be in a relaxed state or else the release of chemicals (adrenaline) affects the organoleptic properties of the meat, thus diminishing it's quality and price.

So torturing an animal or killing it slowly would be counterproductive.
>>
>>27950446
Maybe they have strong guys who kick very hard.
>>
>>27950338
>killed painlessly
Oh how naive :(
>>
>>27950522
>thinks slaughtering cattle is torture

Cows are put down quickly and humanely. They're bred for the sole purpose of eating. Dogs are bred to be companions. You see the difference here?
>>
File: Rofl.gif~c200.gif (198 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Rofl.gif~c200.gif
198 KB, 200x200
>>27950221
>>27950221
Funny I was having an argument with my normal fag brother, and he just couldn't wrap his head around it.

He kept saying "I NEED TO EAT"

I use to look up to him because he seemed bright at the time. Now he's voting for bernie and smoking weed with his tumblr gf
>>
>>27950564
are you seriously this fucking naive? did you seriously not know cows and lamb get kicked to death a slaughter houses???
>>
>>27950606
Try reading my post again, you obviously did a very sloppy job the last time since you don't know what the argument was.
>>
>>27950624
It's almost as if you're completely unaware what a cow is. Kicking a cow, in reality, probably won't do much more than annoy the cow slightly. Why would slaughterhouses resort to a ridiculously inefficient method of killing that will probably bruise the meat anyway when there are far quicker, painless methods?
>>
>>27950678
>big strong guy with steel toed boots
vs
>carrying around a huge heavy tool hooked up to a compressor
>>
File: feels (40).jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
feels (40).jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>27950522
Torturing animals for your enjoyment (knowingly paying for very bad conditions in order to get cheap delicious meat instead of buying very small amounts of expensive meat and eating mostly plant protein) vs torturing animals for your enjoyment (kicking a puppy because it's fun)
this
>and being this retarded making a video how you punch and kick and stomp a dog
>>
>>27950690
>carrying around a huge heavy tool
OK, you're taking the piss. You got me.
>>
If you care this much about animals past the age of 15 you have autism.
>>
>>27950678
this >>27950690
>not knowing about the existence of steel toad boots
i used to wear them for concerete and geotechnical engineering, they're really heavy and dangerous, used to protect your toes from concrete beams falling on them, they can easily kill a cow
>>
>>27950691
The problem isn't that the animals get killed, it's the shit living conditions.
Since the living conditions are there during the entire ife of the farm animals it's even worse than when some kid kicks a dog for a little while.

This shit is absolutely not necessary for humans to feed, it's purely for slight enjoyment. It would be much more efficient to produce a much smaller amount of meat where the animals had at least mediocre lifes (the meat would be more expensive) and make more plant protein.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1067x1600
Dogs are members of the Aryan race and must be treated with respect and love. Other animals are fair game but they should be respected and be killed as painlessly as possible.
>>
>>27950768
>but they should be respected and be killed as painlessly as possible.
So modern factory farming should be stopped and people should eat a lot less meat and more plant protein.
>>
You support the killing and torturing of animals because you enjoy eating meat

People torture and abuse animals because it provides entertainment.

Both choices are selfish and you can't do one and say that the other is wrong because it's the same thing. Now I'm not some vegan fag, but check your morals before you wreck yourself
>>
File: feels (59).jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
feels (59).jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>27950764
you could eat expensive meat, but most human are hypocrites who gives a fuck about other.
>only shekel in your own pocket are important
>>
>>27950787
Yes. Modern factory farming is disgusting.
>>
>>27950787
okay I wasn't convinced until now

but now I know for sure being retarded is a requirement for being vegetarian
>>
i eat meat only to absorb the power and grief of the animal that died, their weakness is my power
>>
Something I hate most is hypocritical people.

Dogs are just parasites, they don't actually do anything.
My dad got tired of moms stupid barking dog and we went together to some mountain, we threw it and watch how it rips apart in 1000 pieces down the hill.
It was spectacular, fun and bonding experience with my dad.
>>
>>27950338
>killed painlessly
u wot
>>
>>27951204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW5lZmxNHes

Well katana'd.
>>
>>27950812
Exactly. That was the point i was trying to make.
>>
>>27951204
Truly epic.

bloxxxxx
>>
>>27950221
Vegan thread?
vegan thread
>>
Daily reminder you can't be a robot if you care about animals. Take your blog somewhere else.
>>
Cows, pigs, and chickens are all stupid as shit. That is why no one cares about killing them.
>>
File: 1386313235812.jpg (59 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1386313235812.jpg
59 KB, 331x319
>>27950606
holy fuck you think your burger didn't torture cows? unless you made it yourself from free range/local it came from a factory farm where they spend their lives confined to a cage they can barely move in and force fed obesity enducing, malnourishing food.

m8 I eat meat but if you are going to you have to be aware that factory farms torture animals.
>>
>>27952303
pigs are smarter than dogs
chickens are stupid as shit
cows are in between chickens and dogs pretty much
>>
Dogs are fun to pet. Cows are fun to chew.
>>
>people see puppy getting eaten on YouTube
>get butthurt
>WHILE KICKING A BURGER
>>
>>27952376
Dogs are fun to kick.
>>
>>27950221
Sometimes it's gratifying to see a mutt get kicked. Especially if it's one of those mutant faced nigger dogs.
>>
File: 1458776941671.gif (203 KB, 211x183) Image search: [Google]
1458776941671.gif
203 KB, 211x183
>but what about the jobs of the butchers and meat farmers?
>>
i wish fluffies existed so i could eat them instead of sympathetic animals.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.