[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reality Check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1458406254446.jpg (57 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1458406254446.jpg
57 KB, 600x574
>buddy gets gf
>they invite me to a party at her house
>he says she wants to introduce me to one of her friends
>ohgodno
>friend is a fedora animu whale

At least I know where I stand. Also I learned that femanons wear fedoras too. Fucking hell
>>
>>27950165
Do you mean the female equiv of a fedora (the cat glasses) or a literal fedora?
>>
>>27950174
No she actually wore a fedora hat on her head. She also said something in Japanese to me
>>
>>27950209
Was she cute even if she wasn't fat and wearing the fedora?
>>
>>27950209
Sounds like this really obnoxious girl that I used to know. Was she also really tall and super-pale?
>>
>>27950225
Nigger he said she was a whale. I know the type, i've met a few of them. They're massively overweight always, and also extremely autistic, and not in a good way. They're legit 0/10. I went to high school with a few and they'd constantly sperg out about doctor who and a bunch of other totally autistic shit.

Imagine your average fedora fatass, but add even less self awareness (its possible) and even less intelligence.
>>
>>27950225
>>27950245
No I'd say she was around 166-168cm or something and like I said a whale

Face was generic, no idea. I had no strong feelings one way or the other, she just had no sexual vibes at all
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.