[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw my only 1 friend died 17/04/2016 This is the only person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1442935495571s.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1442935495571s.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
Tfw my only 1 friend died 17/04/2016

This is the only person in life i was slightly friends with he was just like us robots

Tfw i didn't even feel anything
Tfw didn't even go to funeral

The only thing bothering me is feeling nothing, surely I should feel

I should actually be naturally saddened but nope

I realize this

My heart has died, I believe

How do i become alive again?
>>
You say he died the 17'th and you didn't go to his funeral. What you're saying is that the day he died there was a funeral for him. Is this correct?
>>
>>27949958
OP confirmed liar. Lying about having a dead friend. Bad karma. Bad bad bad.
>>
>>27949919

Happened to me once, got the feels back after like 4-5 years
>>
>>27949919
>my only 1 friend died 17/04/2016
>didn't even go to funeral
how the fuck.....
damn niggers GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27949958
He was buried on the day he died
(He was a robot)
I received a txt from his phone which a family member sent to all his contacts that he had passed in his sleep
>>
are funerals catered? I've only ever gone to a wake (the catering sucked)
>>
>>27950009
He moved and they just don't want to tell you.
Also, you were not invited to his birthday party.
OP, you are a loser. Nobody likes you.

>>27950015
No, just eat out of the coffin.
>>
>>27950030
The last time i saw him was 2 years ago, the last time i contacted him was on Skype 3 months ago

Sure it's possible he faked his own death
>>
>>27950030
True story, I actually took a bottle of some $200 vodka from some random funeral. Some mexican guy that only a few people showed up to. It's become a bad habit to walk into open funerals and act like I knew the dead person.
>>
>>27950055
>being a thief
>stealing a $200 bottle of vodka from someone
>at a fucking funeral

Please kys
>>
>>27950090
get a load of this straight edge moralfag
>muh emotions
>muh morality
kys
>>
>>27950030
>birthday party
what are you, 12? only kids have those
>>
>>27950090
So it's better for a corpse to have a bottle of vodka? And pretty much what >>27950098
said.
>>
>>27949919
You're no better than normies.
>muh ''friend'' i barely knew died sympathy pls?
>>
>>27950054
>near to no contact with said "friend"
>"l cant feel sadness my eart has died"
Social
Disasters
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.