[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is heroin a good way to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1460090407240.jpg (162 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
1460090407240.jpg
162 KB, 860x460
Is heroin a good way to kill myself?
>>
>>27949812
helium is the best, get an oxygen tank setup thing, and replace the oxygen with helium, painless, quick death. just make sure you put the pressure on low, like the same pressure as you exhaling, or you can burst a lung, which will be extremely painful
>>
No, it'll be painful as fuck.
>>
>>27949837
Fuck off guy from the other thread.
>>
You actually end up dying from suffocation because your lungs stop drawing oxygen into the body. The musculature that allows breathing shuts down.
Shit way to go. Just use the anime noose.
>>
>>27949812
No
You have to manually breath then at some point it stops working and you suffocate
>>
>>27949812
Nah, from people who have overdosed, its very awful experience and very painful. I think heroin would be nice to take in addition to whatever you do to kill yourself, but I doubt you'd wanna kill yourself once you're nodding out.

Here's an idea for you. Go to some remote body of water and shoot up some heroin while you have weights tied to your legs. Then just jump in and float off to oblivion. You'd probably be too high to really panic too much.
>>
hmm deja vu
>>
>>27949812
Nah. If you're gonna inject anything to kill yourself, use nutmeg. Seriously, look it up.
>>
File: 1459944261558.jpg (105 KB, 525x458) Image search: [Google]
1459944261558.jpg
105 KB, 525x458
Fuck using it for suicide. If your life sucks enough to TRY to od then just start doing heroin. Shits cash. Being a junkies better than being dead.
>>
you shouldn't kill yourself, but these people are wrong, it isn't painful. A friend of mine OD'd on heroin, he described it as being in absolute peace, if it weren't for the others in the room to slap him out of it he'd be dead. But there is a possibility of choking on your own puke, that's the other way to go on heroin.
>>
File: 13004703-large.jpg (21 KB, 380x222) Image search: [Google]
13004703-large.jpg
21 KB, 380x222
>>27949812
Yeah, you'll feel comfy and loved before drifting off into oblivion/ You won't be able to even tell that your breathing has stopped before you die.

With heroin, you won't panic and op out at the last second either. The anxiety the animalistic part of your brain gives you when normally faced with death is gone.

For someone who suffers on a daily basis, there is no better, more comfortable way to go out.
>>
>>27949837
>>27950033
Bull-fucking shit.

You don't feel any pain from heroin overdose. If you don't use enough you might just end up sleeping/nodding for longer than you want, but that's it.

t. Someone who's been saved by naloxone and actually knows what the fuck they're talking about
>>
>>27951058
>op

*opt
>>
File: 1419060886937.png (861 KB, 524x708) Image search: [Google]
1419060886937.png
861 KB, 524x708
>>27951090

>this is something to brag about
>>
>>27951189
I dont think anyones bragging about that you fucking moron
>>
>>27951189
>bragging about being miserable enough that ruining my life with heroin is better than sober life

Yeah nah m8 I wasn't fucking bragging, I was calling you out for being another dumbass normie who doesn't know shit about the lives of people who want to die
>>
>>27951189
>providing factual information

>HURRR STOP BRAGGING

Die. Kill. Yourself.
>>
try taking drugs and using the noose. It should atleast numb some senses until you depart.
>>
What the fuck is with these attention seekers making a thread about killing themselves every fucking minute? Has it always been like this?
>>
>>27951691
yes. enjoy it.
>>
I don't think it would be too bad senpai. Just be sure to use a massive dose, like 4x what you think you need.

Pretty much like a death cocktail they'd give you if AS was legal. Pop some xanax or something too, just for insurance.
>>
>>27951328
Not the guy you replied to but why the fuck should I care about these people. Fuck em. Normies just pretend to care to get pussy and praise
>>
>>27949832
Y0u're a big guy
>>
>>27951771
You may find yourself in a similar situation after job loss, losing someone close to you, etc. Maybe you'll find you really like those pain pills the doctor gave you after an injury and start to think you can't go on without them. Or maybe later on you'll have some kids and one may be plagued by mental illness and subsequent drug use. Unbearable depression and crippling anxiety can happen to anyone.

But honestly, you don't have to care. I don't expect you too. But don't go out of your way to put people who are only hurting themselves in prison with rapist and murders. I'm not saying you should have enough sympathy to support public funding to send people like us to some clinic to get better (there's a good chance we won't benefit from it anyways).

I wish people didn't care enough to put drug users in jail in the first place. It just costs the public more money. As long as addicts aren't stealing to get money, just leave us alone to let the one thing that makes life bearable kill us.
>>
>>27950255
>Being a junkies better than being dead.

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>27953135
Being a junkie is one of the funner ways to become dead
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.