[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else scared of their family knowing they want a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: colonel_sadfeels.png (223 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
colonel_sadfeels.png
223 KB, 500x294
Is anyone else scared of their family knowing they want a gf or have sexual urges? I can't really do normal things without having this fear. Like if I get a haircut they will think I am doing it to impress girls, or if I go out somewhere I must be meeting with a girl etc.

Is this normal or am I fucked up?
>>
>>27949773
Who are you trying to impress by making threads like this?

Any girl you know that browses this board?

You can tell us OP :P
>>
ayy is that yung lean?
>>
>>27949773
It's not normal anon.

1. Your parents are probably happy if they thought you were talking to girls
2. They don't think you are just because you are getting a haircut
>>
Let me guess, your family likes to give you shit about every little thing. They like to throw a spotlight on everything you do and giggle like retards about it right? I'm the same way as you and it's because I was raised on shit like that and I bet even if you don't think it happens to you it probably does.
>>
>>27949773
Yep, I am exactly the same. I don't like my family knowing I want to go to a gym, or that I like girls or whatever.
>>
>>27949773
Yes absolutely. Although if I actually got a gf then I would be glad to tell my family. But without one, every single move to better my looks (going to the gym, haircut, etc) just looks plain pathetic.
>>27950169
YES. Both of my parents break my balls about everything. If I'm looking at my phone and smiling they make a big deal about it like I'm texting a girl, when really I'm here on r9k posting traits of my ideal gf.
>>
>>27949773
Yes, have been like that all my life
>>
>>27949773
Same fucking fear, its like im still a child afraid if being bullied for liking girls
>>
My dad always feels the need to ask me if i found a girlfriend yet. Sad thing is Im a faggot.
>>
>>27950169
I fucking hate this feeling so much. Fuck, dude. What the FUCK.
>>
>>27950169
Ugh, my family is like this too, and I'm the same way as OP.

My parents were never even trying to be mean to me or anything, I think they were actually being nice and assuming I was a decent functional human being, and I just hated it because I felt so ashamed of myself for not living up to it.

I'm almost 30 now, and to this day I have trouble dealing with my mom because she always seems to find exactly whatever thing I'm feeling insecure about and bring it up, too.
>>
>>27950343
My dad started doing that when I was probably 4 years old
>>
>>27949773
I am so deeply ashamed of my love for women. I know my family would prefer I was single my whole life but I can't help these urges to go out and procreate. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?
>>
>>27950376
Why does family just feel the need to have expectations. Just let me live my life.
>>
>>27950169
Not so much now because I don't do anything, probably for that reason. But yeah.
>>
don't get honor killed OP, wait until marriage
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.