[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, haven't really been on /r9k/ since release, so this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1419152416545.png (422 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
1419152416545.png
422 KB, 500x565
Yo, haven't really been on /r9k/ since release, so this might not be the right board for it anymore, but I will try anyway.
First of a little story:

>Have gf
>best partner I could imagine
>understands my weirdness for the most part
>doesn't have a problem with being the dominant one
>10/10 body/face
>Whenever something goes wrong in her life though she is totally pissed (even if it's just a small thing)
>yells at me/is mean to me to vent her anger
>get's extremely aggressive when I call her out on it
>only calms down if I let it slide and still try to comfort her even though she is angry at me for literally no reason at all
>"oh anon, how can you put up with my antics? you don't deserve this treatment"
>starts the same stuff a day later
>I get a bit sad at times because she seems to prefer our friends over me sometimes (tells me she is forgetful and it's not her fault that she couldn't remember we had plans for today)
>she gets angry because I "make her feel bad for it"
>she always makes me feel guilty if I do something without her and makes sure I really know she's pissed
>when I call her out on it and that it hurts me she just says that I should be happy she even cares about me
>when I am sad and she isn't, she's angry at me for being sad and "making her feel sad" because of it
>results in her not talking to me, making me feel even worse leading her to become even angrier because I "don't even try to be happy"
>asks me if I just love being sad all the time
>usually the point where I am completely down and don't even realise she is still ranting on

It's not the healthiest of relationships, but I love her too much to do something.
Anyone in a similar situation?
>>
File: 1460369949951.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1460369949951.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>have gf

Stopped reading there, BTFO NORMALFAG SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27949706
How about you go out and stop posting badly drawn frogs on the internet?
It either makes you happier or increases the chance of your life ending earlier, it's a win/win situation
>>
>>27949667
Hey anon I know this feeling all too well.

Here is how this ultimately ends
>>27942505
>>
>>27949751
Oh, didn't see that one.
Thank you, kind anon.
>>
>>27949667

Yeah, she's basically trying to make you hate her so that she doesn't have to be the bad guy for breaking up with you.

You're obviously too beta for her and she feels a visceral displeasure and disappointment with your relationship that she can't rationalise, so you're "forcing" her to act like an asshole and then play the victim so she can end it.

It doesn't mean either of you is a bad person, it just means she needs a higher test man who'll treat her a little rougher.
High estrogen women (those are usually the prettier ones, 10/10 bodies, faces) prefer high testosterone men, and she can't control that.
>>
>>27949829
>>27949667

The point is, unless you're willing to date less feminine girls, or girls with aspergers/autism, you're better off sticking with 2D.
>>
>>27949667
>First of a little story:
Go back.
You have to go back where you came from.
Fucking bloggers not welcome.
>>
File: 1460845928150.jpg (9 KB, 210x241) Image search: [Google]
1460845928150.jpg
9 KB, 210x241
>tfw /r9k/ is overflowed with normalfags asking for relationship advices, pls Elliot-sama give them retribution pls.
>>
>>27949829
She was with someone who did that to her before and that just ended in constant yelling on both sides. ( I was around when they were together so she didn't just make shit up)
Also she is always says she thinks guys who are doing "alpha" stuff are disgusting.
>>27949850
Not even thinking about ending the relationship, I am just searching for ways to cope with it a bit better. I've been in "abusive" relationships all my life; be it family, friends or girlfriends.
I actually feel pretty uncomfortable and nervous when someone doesn't let me down for a while.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.