[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is more disgusting on a girl, beef curtains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: upper-deflated.jpg (12 KB, 403x143) Image search: [Google]
upper-deflated.jpg
12 KB, 403x143
What do you think is more disgusting on a girl, beef curtains or pancake tits?
>>
>>27949511
ugly tits are worse. I don't care about the size that much but the shape need to be good.
>>
fat on the belly and ass, legs
fat women are disgusting
>>
>>27949511
boobs are yucky

All girls need a delicious flat chest
>>
>>27949511
I'd say pancake tits because you look at them more often than the vagina and normally guys like to feel those things, I guess.
Middle picture kind of looks like mine. Shit sucks.
>>
>>27949626
Same, except mine are a 38c, so they're kinda pear-ish but shape is everything... It makes you look like an old lady, when you're 23.
Plans on getting yours surgically fixed?
>>
>>27949626
>>27949672
I love tits like that. Just wear a good lifting bra for the normies outside then get a bf like me.
>>
>>27949511
>tfw you're a man with pancake tits
>>
>>27949604
>>27949604
couldn't agree more. 3D really is disgusting most of the time.
>>
>>27949511
pancake tits
>>
Definitely beef curtains.

Pancake tits are unsexy but not seriously gross like roast beef piss flaps in my opinion
>>
File: 0832408932.jpg (708 KB, 1236x2244) Image search: [Google]
0832408932.jpg
708 KB, 1236x2244
>>27949705
You're just looking at the wrong 3D

There's no chest like a flat chest
>>
>>27949672
Hey, I actually have the same size as you!
I'd like to get them fixed, but then I think about how I would like to have children first...if that's possible to do with my fugly body. Getting your breasts fixed and then having a baby is highly likely to wreck your breasts even more. It's a tough decision.

>>27949697
Thanks, anon. It's nice hearing there are guys out there who like different kinds of boobage.
>>
>>27949626
>>27949672

OMG Ebu Gogo is real

>"The females also had "long, pendulous breasts."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebu_gogo
>>
>>27949511
the middle tits are gross. the other two are fine.
>>
File: L04l2fQ.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
L04l2fQ.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>27949626
>>27949672

post'em to check what we are talking about, also friendly remember that beef curtains is a red flag for oral sex
>>
If you've ever been with a girl who has some really massive beef curtains you will appreciate that tits have to be truly malformed to be anywhere near as disgusting. I was with a girl with great tits but labia longer than the average ballsack. They would literally get tangled or knotted up, and would constantly get in the way of sex. A vagina that ugly can barely even be considered a vagina. Conversely its rare to encounter tits that are so bad I can't get aroused on an otherwise attractive girl and I can dig all sorts of boobs.
>>
pretty much all tits are fucked in some way

disappointing but not disgusting

now beef flaps... would vomit if i ever saw
>>
>>27949869
I'd only do it if other women and men were willing to actually post their deformed body parts for all to judge first.
>>
>>27949511
disgusting tits are worse than a disgusting vagina
the vagina is soley for my dick to go in, doesn't really matter what it looks like as long as the inside is nice and snug

breasts on the other hand are great fun to fondle and suck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.