[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shitty country >youth unemployment 50% >too poor to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: IMG-20160122-WA0009.jpg (19 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160122-WA0009.jpg
19 KB, 480x471
>shitty country
>youth unemployment 50%
>too poor to study out of my city, so shitty province college
>studying a degree with no future
>both subjects and students are fucking mediocre. Feel unmotivated rather than challenged
>Nobody seems interesting as an individual to me
I feel like I'm already 50 years before I'm 20
>>
Where are you from brobot?
I'm facing pretty much the same situation, here in Poland.
I can either escape to Britcuckistan like all other Poles, or stay in this shithole, study dumbfuckery with no future and THEN immigrate.
>Living the dream
>>
>>27949216
Spanish poor-fag?

Totally original brahs
>>
>>27949363
That's it
Comentario original
>>
>>27949324
My only options are a low wagefag job or becoming a highschool teacher for the rest of my life
Could also write stuff, will have to pray for bread if I choose that way
>>
>>27949216
pretty much same thing here, even worse in my case because i am 26 and my youth was fucked up by bad family and poverty and just now i am close to finishing up a worthless degree

i have never been less motivated for anything in my life, never been so bitter either

just kill me pham
>>
>>27949387
Sitting at my university as we speak. Know the feels. I caught up with the location when you mentioned youth unemployment. I would love to tell you that there is an exit, but there isn't. Get a mediocre public job. It doesnt get any safer financially in Spain. From there, find fulfillment in other areas of your life. But yeah, univeristy is the big lie we faced once we turned 18 and believed that by showing up to some classes for 4 years you would be more employable than anybody else
>>
>>27949216
Get the degree and move to the U.S. We have 4.9% unemployment and falling. If your degree is accredited by your government then you can drop me a throw away email and I will copy and paste the steps of how to go about getting a visa, green card, and then citizenship.
>>
>>27949463
>I will copy and paste the steps of how to go about getting a visa, green card, and then citizenship.
cant you just put it in a paste bin for other anons like me so we dont all have to email you.
>>
>>27949463
what the fuck can i do in the US when my degree is useless bullshit?

i will have to flip burgers for the rest of my life and live even more miserable life than in my europoor area
>>
File: tmp_5557-Smug_Pepe-1097527170.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5557-Smug_Pepe-1097527170.png
28 KB, 200x200
>he fell for the college meme
If you had good parents they would have looked at the job market and sent you in a munual field of work where there's good money to be made instead of sending you to a shitty uni where you waste your time before unemployement.
>tfw started working at 16y/o
>tfw now 21 and still living with my parents (about to move tho)
>tfw bank account loaded with cash
>tfw invested money with my parents
>tfw not a single unemployment worry and I'm starting to inform myself on how to create my own company
>tfw even if company fails I would find a new job immediatly
>tfw meanwhile college and university cucks are working FOR FREE and even paying to study their way to unemployement
You really can't make that shit up
>>
>>27949463
Yeah, though about that desu. May move to the US or Latin America after I'm done with studies. Strange thing, all the Spanish peeps move to London and end up washing dishes. Don't know of anyone who has moved to the US.
>>27949440
Kek, all the 3 generations behind me in the family have worked for the almighty spanish state. Fucking nation of bureaucrats mane.
How you doing now? Do you have some kind of job?
>>
>>27949506
This is America kid pull yourself by your bootstraps. You sound like a whiner and this country doesn't need anymore of that. The email is off the table you Slavic trash.
>>
>>27949524
Yeah, that's America. In Spain everybody thinks life goes like this: born, study in public education, get a bureaucrat job and die
We're northern Morocco at the end of the day
>>
>>27949553
epik memes retard i don't even wanna go to your cancerous sjw cuck country
>>
>>27949573
Nope, that's your neighboor France. We're even more bureaucratic than Spain
>>
>>27949576
I can't wait till the foreign policy adventures of my country causes you to fight your own country men for our benefit. Maybe you'll get a spot in the new McDonald's. You are what we try to keep our.
>>
>>27949536
I'm getting my double degree, then working for my dad in his company, at some point take over when he gets tired of working. I haven't really got any worries about my future. But I know how it is out there in Spain, and I know that if I weren't a lucky pseudo-chad guy with family money, I would be scared.
>>
>>27949490
Seconded. Anon pls
>>
>>27949630
You're gonna have to beg.
>>
>>27949606
Poor b8. The american way of life is a meme, and if you haven't noticed it's just a matter of time. Having tried both, I'll take being a eurofag anyday.
>>
>>27949606
>delusions of americuck

your country is cucked on all sides, even russians are doing strafing runs on your gunships and your people are basically shitting themselves and crying because your army now consists of faggots and trannies and niggers

you are a joke my man
>>
>>27949589
At least you monsieurs have jobs
And I guess your demographics are more stable. We young peeps will have to pay a shitton for taxes by the time our parents get retired
>>
File: 1446483441254.jpg (413 KB, 2048x1330) Image search: [Google]
1446483441254.jpg
413 KB, 2048x1330
>>27949653
That's under Obama. Just wait until we get President Trump.
>>
>>27949721
>putting a literal retard who is only relevant because of his wealth in charge

lol yep that's gonna work out well for you, nice to finally see this cancerous country going down
>>
>>27949824
He's famous for his ruthlessness and charisma.
The money came afterwards
>>
>>27949324
i am from Poland also. I earn bit less than 1000 at internship, bit more after. I live in city with really bad economical situation, i need to either get a degree or move out or both really. Problewm is also choosing deggre, i should get one in field i work, but i dont even like that. I had experience with studying something i dont like and it was horribe, i dont want to do this again, esecially if i dont even know it it get me to money. Situation is shitty here, bad wage, bad weather and constant loneliness, need to get away even for a while, but also need money for that. Americucks are always bitter about blacks etc, and want to live in country like Poland, but they do not know how good their situation is
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.