[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening, wagies. I just got back from the opera. I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1454216639426.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454216639426.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Good evening, wagies.

I just got back from the opera. I thought before retiring to my master bedroom to sleep soundly in my silk sheets covered in NEETbux that I should remind you all.

Tick tock, more work soon.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27949159
This was a very good opera, truly an uplifting experience. To be frank, I was kind of surprised to see a certain motif there, but it is a positive addition in my opinion, as it gives the protagonist some unexpected depth. The antagonist, with all his tics and lines, combined his leitmotif, is a bit trite and cliched, although I could enjoy him in an ironic way. As a whole, the work, especially the fine performance there, was more than worth watching - and of course, listening to - and truly a memorable cultural experience.
>>
can't wait to kill myself...
>>
>>27949159
>>27949255
Can't wait for the selfies you normie fucks
>>
File: basketball.webm (685 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
basketball.webm
685 KB, 720x404
>>27949159
Ive been living the NEET life for almost a year now. Time is running out and i'll have to get a job soon. It's amazing how fast time moves when you do abso- fucking- lutely nothing all day long.

it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>27949159
Care to provide pics of your outing, so we know you aren't just making shit up?
>>
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Don't worry, wagies. Just 5 days left.
>>
>>27950263
Remember to look into those pizza boxes for cheese you poor cunt
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.