[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, robots! If you still want a girlfriend, I have a solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459350785155.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459350785155.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
Hey, robots!
If you still want a girlfriend, I have a solution for you.

>Let yourself fall deeply in love
>Inside your head, start planning marriage, kids, house, getting old with her, etc
>let her be your only one motivation and reason to live
>when you start feeling you can't live without her, start planning your confession
>confess
>get rejected
>feel the one true pain. feel despair 24/7. start thinking of suicide as your daily goal.
>survive for 5 years
>pain starts to go away
>no more pain
>reject the thought of having a girlfriend completely because of all the pain you know they could inflict on you
>live a happy life without ever desiring to have a girlfriend again

Transcend the normies
>>
>>27949111
OP is legit. Something like this happened to me at 21 and the pain eventually went away. Since then I have never again developed any real feelings for a girl, it's all gone.
>>
I can't sympathize with you because what you did was extremely stupid
>>
>>27949111
Nice trips, my plan is to just skip to the second last step
>>
>>27949220
Living happily?
>>27949196
What's your story?
>>
Why in the actual fuck would you even want a girlfriend in the first place?
>>
File: 1458504511588.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458504511588.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>27949300
>What's your story?
It went something like this

>meet girl
>we instantly click, hang out and laugh all the time
>take dancing lessons together
>start thinking that we might really have something
>she's funny, chill, and likes the same stuff I do
>one day hint at her that we should take this further
>she acts surprised, tells me she never saw me that way

It hurt like hell because I was so sure that time. It really made me question if I might be legit autistic.
>>
File: 1440931850510.jpg (111 KB, 754x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440931850510.jpg
111 KB, 754x1000
>>27949439
>she acts surprised, tells me she never saw me that way

This is the worst feel.
>>
>>27949300
you allowed yourself to fall deeply in love before confirming the other person had the same feelings for you. you were asking for it
>>
>>27949111
>Inside your head, start planning marriage, kids, house, getting old with her, etc
I do this all the fucking time. I feel like such a piece of shit failure when I catch myself spacing out and thinking about having a long relationship with some random stranger at the gym. God help me
>>
File: 1458724473910-r9k.jpg (45 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1458724473910-r9k.jpg
45 KB, 460x400
>>27949111
This happened with my 'gf' on steam, she said she loved me and all and even erped with me and then just randomly said that we're done

Even though it was a cringey online relationship the pain lasted for months because the thought of feeling love from someone felt so good and to randomly lose it and be removed..
>>
>>27949539
> fall deeply in love before confirming the other person had the same feelings for y
Here's the story:

>share apartment with friends
>friend loves anime and vidya
>we get along, watch anime together, play vidya together, talk and laugh alot until 3A.M. everyday
>cook together, jog together, let her practice her BJJ moves on me
>read same books, share jacket when it's cold, lay in each other's bed to chat while one's using the PC
>I fall in love, confess and get rejected
>in one month period, a chad acquaintance get interested in her and they start going out
>every night I see chad entering in her room, closing the door and only getting out there next morning
>mfw girl I really loved banged chad at the other side of my bedroom wall everyday
>>
>>27949478
For me the worst feel is that now I can't even trust my ability to read people anymore.
I have to second-guess everything all the time now.
>>
>>27949439
>It hurt like hell because I was so sure that time
damn bro
it hurts me too just reading about it
damn....hope you get through this
>>
>>27949196
me neither, but i still want a g/f
>>
I was pretty madly in love with a chick who led me on and cucked me with several men. Shit works yo.
I abused her for a little while before walking out when she tried keeping me around and have since treated all women like shit because I know they deserve it. Made me more popular and I haven't known tfwnogf since. I can still like a girl but I never get attached any more. 10/10 self preservation mechanisms, would recommend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.