[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is my Birthday today Please tell me about the happiest day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1434085039850.png (785 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1434085039850.png
785 KB, 1080x1920
It is my Birthday today
Please tell me about the happiest day of your life

th-thanks Optus
>>
>>27948971
No anon, tell me about yours! I hope you have a great birthday today. Keep on smiling.
>>
the day in school where we got to dissect a piglet
now I know exactly how to remove entrails, should the situation arise
>>
>>27948971
>Please tell me about the happiest day of your life
I can't really think of one, which makes me feel sullen. I would tell you one about being on drugs but I wouldn't really count that.

Happy Birthday to you.
>>
>>27948971
Happy birthday anon

one of the happiest days was nothing special, just going to the beach, then coming home and playing some marvel vs capcom 3 while hanging out with my dog, nothing comfier. I miss her so much.

what have you been up to today?
>>
>>27948991
Nothing jumps to mind when I try think about happiest day ever so I don't think I've had one yet

Thank you though
>>
File: 4U.jpg (58 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
4U.jpg
58 KB, 960x576
A little present for you Anon!
May your birthday be as beautiful as your soul!
>>
>>27948971
The day when I made my first tournament good placement and went for drinks later with friends
>>
>>27949072
Thank you, anon.

>>27949105
Good job! What type of tournament was it?
>>
happy birthday you retarded cunt
>>
File: 1445310387652.jpg (384 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1445310387652.jpg
384 KB, 500x667
>>27949317
Thank you sweetie
>>
Your life isn't significant enough for people around you to care about the day you were born.
Why do you expect strangers to care?
Sure, they will take a pity but you will be forgotten a minute and half later.

Stop caring about these faggy rituals normies do anon, and do something really great with your life so that your birthday matters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.