[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mom called me crying saying something happened and then hung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
Mom called me crying saying something happened and then hung up. It's been 20 minutes and I've been trying to reach her but she won't pick up or reply to the texts. Please calm me robots, I'm freaking out.
>>
How far she lives? Maybe you should go there
>>
>>27948864
She's not home. I don't know where she is.
>>
>>27948864
Up the stairs
>>
>>27948857
Call the police you dip.
>>
Well if she called that means she's alive, no?

I don't know what to say, just sit tight and try to calm down.

I had panic attacks too when I couldn't reach my mom, but it always turned out to be okay
>>
She picked up the phone meaning to catch up with you. On the first ring, she thought about her loser virgin son and started crying. Where did she go wrong? You picked up and she wanted to tell you stories about this and that, but all she could manage overcome with that grief was a banal "s-something happened" and a quick hang-up.
>>
I swear the better not be a fucking bait. Give us more information. If not a bait im here for you.
>>
call the cops

fucking robot needs to be shut down, this is beyond irritating
>>
>>27948908
i hope thats not true damn, how sad
>>
I think somebody might have died. Maybe your grandparents?
Or she lost her job or something

Probably pretty bad desu
>>
OP here. She just called sounding much more calm, she said she would come home and explain in a few minutes.
>>
>>27948871
Call other relatives if you have, father or anyone who knows your mom. If not, call police
>>
>>27948933
would do this op. hope everything is ok
>>
Is this the worst possible feeling for a robot?
>>
Op here, my aunt Helen got into a really bad car crash. She is being operated on currently but it is not looking good. Hold me anons
>>
>>27948959
Sorry that sucks
>>
>>27948959
F

Original comment to pay respects
>>
File: uihoi.png (176 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
uihoi.png
176 KB, 240x360
>>27948959
like i said, if this isnt a bait, then im here for you. Im sorry man, just know i feel for you.
>>
>>27948959
At least it's not your mom
>>
>>27948959
That's not OP. Stop being a faggot
>>
Real op here, my mom just came home and told me that her and my dad are splitting up. I don't know how to feel about this other than feeling numb
>>
>>27948857
She cheated on your father, but he found out so she wanted to make you believe like "something happened"
She got raped
>>
Op here, turns out my sister had an aneural embolism aggravated by lack of blood flow to the left bronchitorial chamber. She's is now being operated on but it's not looking good. Hold me anons
>>
Okay actual OP here. Mom is home. I'm not giving details but she had a misunderstanding with someone who didn't give her money in time. She couldn't pay a bill fast enough and lost something precious to her.
>>
>>27948857
>>27948932
>>27949064
These are the only real posts I made in the thread.
>>
>>27949000
I fucking knew it. Your mom is a cheater whore.
>>
File: 1460785370665.jpg (40 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460785370665.jpg
40 KB, 720x720
>>27949058
>>27949000
>>27948959
>>27948932
I just realized that this place is the new containment board for normalshits

No robot would ever joke about someone's mom being in danger
>>
>>27949078
That's not my post. Please refer to >>27949076
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.