[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were you known for in High School?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 123124556325325.jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
123124556325325.jpg
7 KB, 259x195
What were you robots known for in high school?

I personally was hated by pretty much everyone for something I did.
>10'th grade
>Be in English
>Sit next to a literal retard. Fat lardass with down syndrome
>He is constantly being annoying, climbing on his chair, yelling, laughing at nothing. General retarded shit
>I hatch a plan
>Retard goes to a band room that nobody uses for lunch. He is supervised by the music teacher there
>Music teacher is generally never there or is in his private room next door to the band room
Btw, the thing about the music area was there were a bunch of rooms with instrument cages and shit all over.
>I lurk near the music room the retard is in.The teacher isn't there.
>I wave to the retard and tell him to come here
>He obeys like the downy he is. I take him to a smaller room that has some instrument cage type boxes
>Literal bars on the boxes like a prison cell would have
>I tell him to get in and I will give him a surprise
>He gets in. I lock the cage with a padlock and leave
>I can hear him freaking out and sperging shaking the box and shit while I am walking away
>Later on the principal and guidance counselor come to the class I'm in and tell me to come with them
>Got suspended for a week and wasn't aloud to go near anyone with special needs again. Got transfered out of a lot of my classes
Everyone, even teachers hated me after that. The normies would swear and yell at me in the halls and in my classes. Turns out it took the staff about 2 hours to get the retard out. The whole time he was freaking out and sobbing. They tried to make me apologize to the retard but I didn't.
I was known as the retard wrangler to my close friends.
>>
Like most people here, I was known for never talking. I'm probably not as ugly as the average robot so i wasn't seen as a creepy rapist for it
>>
>>27948701
Not that you know of anyways.
>>
I was known as "that quiet kid who talks to himself", all through K-12 schooling.
>>
>>27948968
Any good conversations with yourself, anon?
>>
Did it take a crane?
>>
That anti social kid with long hair who was always either reading, listening to music or asleep.
>>
Everyone hated me because I was (and still am) a 4'11" little one-eyed retard with hearing aids. I never proactively bothered anyone, they just hated me because I'd always stall classes because I had to go to the front of the classroom to read the board, or ask a teacher to repeat themselves for me. Literally every year of school saw me getting suspended for something I didn't do. Some girl wrote a plea for me to commit suicide in my yearbook and showing my principal resulted in no action taken.

I feel that if I hadn't been born physically defective I probably would've gotten away with keeping my head down and passing as normal.
>>
>>27949051
That's a meme I haven't heard in a while.
>>
i was the sweatshirt year round kid
i was ashamed of my white skin
now i found /pol/ and i'm proud
>>
>>27949119
That sucks anon. I hope life got better for you
>>
>>27948683
I was known for being the only nonwhite kid in school/city. Wasn't all that bad desu
>>
>skinny
>manlet
>considered funny by normie classmates
>considered smart by mediocre high school standards
>senior year became known for playing guitar

and that's about it. Unlike most robots I don't hate my high school years, I got along with everyone and had a comfy group of friends, and did sports (track). It's a good feel.
>>
>>27949191
you're not a robot you dumb faggot end yourself you normie piece of shit
>>
>>27948683
I was the bodybuilder

On two occasions some younger guys even came up and asked for fitness advice

Funnily enough I'm a kissless, virgin. Fuck the 'fitness fixes everything' meme
>>
>>27949525
Yeah yeah faggot I bet you're < 20 years old fucking retard, it's fucking normal to be a kissless virgin at 19.
>>
>>27949561
No

The reason I'm a virgin is because I was ugly, short, asocial and became a fat shut-in after leaving school
>>
I was known as the guy who can draw really well.

I graduated almost seven years ago and when I run into non-friends from HS they always ask if I'm still drawing.
>>
>>27949119
That's fucked up. It pisses me off that there was no punishment for the Stacey who wrote a direct message to kill yourself.
>>
Literally nothing
No-one knew who i was, i was invisible the entire time

at graduation, when i was called onstage to receive a high achievers award, i could hear the majority of the audience asking each other who i was.

fuck im lonely
>>
>>27948683
Quiet kid
>>27949040
Not him but I sure did
>>
>>27949620
My highschool had like 4.3k students. All those people and I still had no friends. Feelsbadman
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.