[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>log onto kikebook >friend uploaded a new album >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: sadfrogg.jpg (13 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogg.jpg
13 KB, 400x387
>log onto kikebook
>friend uploaded a new album
>it's a wedding
>realize the bride is your highschool sweetheart
>that overwhelming sense of losing loss
I don't get it, I haven't thunk about her in years, yet I feel really sad looking at those pictures.

Why is this happening?
>>
File: 1458805739566.png (161 KB, 980x1175) Image search: [Google]
1458805739566.png
161 KB, 980x1175
>she's going to get married one day
>she's going to have another man's baby one day
>i'm going to be just another past bf one day
>>
It's just like in the F. Scott Fitzgerald story, "Winter Dreams".

I guess seeing her married to someone else really hammers home the fact that all the potential experiences you could have had with her in the future are now closed off forever.
>>
File: feelerino.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
feelerino.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>27948633
>when you never even got to be her bf and you still love her even today

Kill me senpai.
>>
>>27948615
glad I never got a facebook, twitter, any of that shit

I can just live up to my own expectations and assume anyone I went to school with is dead, denial is easier when it's not in your face
>>
File: feeling.jpg (14 KB, 397x262) Image search: [Google]
feeling.jpg
14 KB, 397x262
>>27948633
>she's happily married and with a kid
>you're here posting frog and wojacks on the internet at 5:00AM
>>
>>27948615
just think, they're statistically likely to be divorcing soon.
>>
you can sorta ignore it. the only girl that ever even dated me, she used to beg me to have sex with her, and then cry when i wasnt able to do it. it got to the point id avoid it at all costs, even to the point of outright telling her exactly what would happen, and how, and then doing it anyways, and it happening just like that. when it was finally over, she went to the neigbour she always talked about, how he was like a big brother to her, and now they have kids. i guess i dont feel too bad about it because in the end, shes got a better life, and she wouldnt of had it with me. so ask yourself, do you think you would of really matched up to him? if not, then its easy, if you really liked her, youd want the best for her
>>
thats what you get for having facebook
delete that shit
>>
>>27948615
>Thunk
>>
File: theiryouhavei`t.png (11 KB, 479x280) Image search: [Google]
theiryouhavei`t.png
11 KB, 479x280
>>27948765
literally. and i mean, pre 20013 literally before literally was changed to also mean figuratively, literally.
>>
Mine is married with 5 kids and she looks super happy. Still looks cutes too. I used to be torn up about it but then I think about what a mess I am and she is probably better off with the normie.
>>
File: in baines.jpg (99 KB, 608x484) Image search: [Google]
in baines.jpg
99 KB, 608x484
what does low self esteem even mean. "you have a low opinion of yourself", when all ive said was literally plain as day, no other way to look at it facts. what does it even mean. "you need to think more positive about yourself". do they tell that to cripples? "if you think reallllly really good about it, maybe youll grow legs again"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.