[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >had conversation when girl asked how long I last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1455171327895.jpg (102 KB, 495x768) Image search: [Google]
1455171327895.jpg
102 KB, 495x768
>be me
>had conversation when girl asked how long I last in bed
>last time I had sex was 2 years ago
>I said it was a quickie
>"how long was that anon"
>two minutes
>laughs
>then she tells me one time she had sex
>guy came before 5 minutes
>she tells me she yelled at him
>she said she left him because of it
>scared that I'm going to lose her now
>she keeps laughing at me as if I were telling a joke
>contemplating about suicide now
>wanting sex but I want to keep her

How the fuck do I last in bed longer before I kill myself
>>
>>27948456
If you only care about lasting longer in bed just take something to numb your sexual feeling a whole bunch then fuck her for like 2 hours or something
>>
>>27948456
excuse yourself to the bathroom and fap beforehand

as long as you can get hard again you'll last like 20-30 minutes
>>
Break up with her

at least that way you win
>>
>>27948456
Fap a few times before so you can last longer, but not too much as you cant it up anymore.
>>
File: 2015-12-27 22.45.22.png (143 KB, 266x318) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27 22.45.22.png
143 KB, 266x318
>>27948505
>>27948488
Might just have to give it a shot
Does it actually work?
>>
Make her cum before you even insert your cock and she will be happy.
>>
Lick the root of your mouth before you cum, it stops brainfreeze, it'll also help stop cumming too early
>>
>>27948527
That's how it works for me when I fap. I can cum, get hard again, but not cum again for quite a while. It might not work for you, this kind of shit isn't the same for everyone.

Give it a try yourself next time you fap.

The only downside I can think of is that the second/third/etc. load will be really small and sometimes even watery
>>
>>27948527
Yes it works very well. There's a.chance it would work too well and you might not be able to chum.do that occasionally until you can get past the.mental blocks causing you to chum too fast. Impooping right now and have diarrhea btw
>>
>>27948564
>>27948572
Thanks for the advice I might just try that

>>27948572
RIP
>>
>>27948596
good luck senpai

original spoiler hiding original comment so i dont get muted for 4 seconds instead of only 2
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.