[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /friend simulator/ here? this shit keeps me sane.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg (79 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg
79 KB, 400x220
who /friend simulator/ here?

this shit keeps me sane.
>>
I want to hang out with them so bad
>>
>this shit keeps me sane.

not me. I prefer playing games myself.
I think they are all manchilds and cringeworthy but whatever floats your boat. I used to watch them sometimes too.
>>
>>27948239
I put on either the endless ocean Playlist or the super metriod one and fall asleep to them
>>
>>27948267
they would not appreciate it. sometimes they meet fans on the streets who want to "tag along" and become friends with them. I don't think there is anything wrong with that but if you're a youtube celeb then this attracts a lot of faggots they don't wanna deal with.
>>
File: H7AwHxA.png (797 KB, 600x644) Image search: [Google]
H7AwHxA.png
797 KB, 600x644
They wouldnt bee ur friend anon.
They are clowns for pennies from youtube.
>>
File: tumblr_o0a6w3ztYy1uz1zsso1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0a6w3ztYy1uz1zsso1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x281
>>27948239
YUP

I also watch romantic comedy anime's and pretend that I'm the protagonist. Fucking sucks man but it keeps me going.
>>
>>27948291
That's what i reckon, too.
I guess it would be super chill if i had a friend who could introduce us, and then we could hang out.
They just seem like really cool dudes and my type of people.
Although they do seem to attract some cringy ass people.
>>
>>27948283
The endless ocean playlist is top notch. I like the characters voicings they do.
>>
File: latest.png (336 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
336 KB, 500x567
This is the only guy that i watch play video games that I'd want to be friends with. Maybe vinny, but he seems like a cunt at times.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.