[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the worst type? And why is it INTJ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
Which is the worst type? And why is it INTJ?
>>
I took a test a while ago and I got ENFP

Didn't know it meant I was popular though
>>
>tfw intp-t

Who else?
>>
>>27948134
INTJ here, can confirm its bad
>>
actually proud to be INFP. my mind cinema is fucking amazing.
>>
>be INTJ
>act super fucking smug and sarcastic
>people love me for it
It's not so bad when people praise you for being a dismissive asshole.
>>
File: 1448915013347.png (91 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1448915013347.png
91 KB, 240x255
>>27948216
here

also: Really? fuck. why must best personality get worst money.
>>
>>27948196
It means you are feminist cancer.
>>
INTP omega robot.
>>
>>27948465
At least we have our own mailing list, thinking about joining it.

http://lists.vt11.net/mailman/listinfo/intp
>>
File: 1460531926131.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460531926131.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>27948216
INTP too
>tfw I'm just human trash
>>
>>27948134
INFP

Clearly i stuck with the wrong lifestyle cause all i wanna do is pack that bag and hit the road
>>
>>27948679
We are the best personality type, brother. Low average income is the worlds petty way of trying to get back at us, and failing miserably.
>>
>>27948417
>start writing stories
>get increasingly obsessed with it
>my brain becomes like a TV
>the channels are variations of story ideas
>there is an infinite amount of timelines and universes within them
>even the smallest change can radically alter the progression
>I control the characters and can play with them however I want
>give them happiness, kill them off, etc.
>it can be so intense that I'll get choked up with emotion, eyes water
>>
>>27948989
Here is the ISTP version.

>start writing stories
>this is fucking gay I want to see pictures
>can't write anybodies feelings or perspectives
>everyone is just different versions of me
>everything is targeted towards being as manipulative towards the audience as possible
>create an atmosphere of paranoia
>looking for the biggest reactions
>don't end up following through because I rather work with a visual medium
>>
>intj neckbeard roof dwelling autist
>>
File: mbti6.png (855 KB, 1000x2480) Image search: [Google]
mbti6.png
855 KB, 1000x2480
>>27949104
Hey ISTPbro. It sucks a little that we're so rare here; I'd like at least one person to relate to.
>>
File: 1445001619594.gif (92 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445001619594.gif
92 KB, 700x700
I'm INTJ, I don't have that image of a proud fucker saying something and then it zooms in and he has tears in his eyes but that would fit perfectly in my case

I can't feel anything good anymore.
>>
>>27949148
Yo. Hows the /sedentary society/ life going?
>>
>>27948216
INTP's don't really fancy a lot of money so they do not strive towards materialistic success.
>>
File: income-personality-embed.jpg (50 KB, 596x508) Image search: [Google]
income-personality-embed.jpg
50 KB, 596x508
I've seen all kinds of different income charts. I suspect they're mostly made up, just like Myers-Briggs types in general.
>>
>>27948989
>>27949104
INTP version:

>start writing stories
>stop and think about what will happen
>imagine a place and the current sociopolitical environment
>wonder what people would be living like in this state
>define relationships between members of the society
>create a few prototype characters within this framework
>begin to piece together personalities and character motivations
>try to figure out an interesting plot
>haven't written anything so far
>smoke 5 cigarettes
>start writing again
>flesh out a character
>smoke another cigarette
>think about how the plot will begin
>still haven't written anything
>will never write anything
>go back to reading novels for inspiration
>>
>>27948216
INTP-T here. I have better career plans and am a materialistic cunt though.
>>
File: egweg3433f.png (19 KB, 720x222) Image search: [Google]
egweg3433f.png
19 KB, 720x222
>>27949276
Income charts are made up. MBTI itself no. There is no methodology for those income charts. Where the hell did they get their sample and what was the size? Anybody who has practiced MBTI long enough knows it's legit because of it's predictive power.
>>
>>27948134
>take multiple tests for more accurate results
>it's always XNTP leaning towards INTP
>apparently "smart" is a personality type

It's not like any of that brooding, analyzing, and overthinking ever produces anything.

All these "commander" types are a million types better, they can just hire analysts or whatever they need
>>
>>27949306
HAH
scarily accurate
>>
File: 3.gif (9 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
9 KB, 216x234
>>27949355
There is another personality system called enneagram that's used in tandem with MBTI. It works with motivation. Sometimes those brooding thinking MBTI types are paired with a motivated enneagram type and they are actually able to get shit done.
>>
>>27949451
dude i tried doing nanowrimo and i got 2 pages in before i was making fucking diagrams, writing technical specifications and reading up on psychology
needless to say i never went further than those 2 pages
>>
>>27949307
are you actively working towards those plans? or just have plans...
>tfw INTP and also have plans but no goals to achieve them
>>
File: personalitytest.png (59 KB, 1221x391) Image search: [Google]
personalitytest.png
59 KB, 1221x391
>>27948216
ohshit w0w
>>
>>27949570
>are you actively working towards those plans?
Yeah, i haven't dropped out of college yet.
>>
File: 2723064-4356259641-46624.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
2723064-4356259641-46624.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
>tfw INTJ-A
What do you have against us?
>>
>>27948216
why even live
>>27949590
I bet you have thought about it tho
>>
>>27949592
Don't play stupid with me INTJ. You know what you did.
>>
I seriously hope no male here gets an F. If you do please consider getting a sex change
>>
>>27949682
We have several autistic INTJs here for you to choose from.
>>
>>27949752
That does change things significantly.
>>
>>27949752
haha yuck
>>
>>27949784
See you, hope everything goes as planned. But since you're INTJ, you won't have any problems.
>>
>>27949608
I do. I have depression and anxiety, hate pretty much everyone, have no friends, no gf and very little motivation.
>>
>>27949328
MBTI has no predictive validity and even worse its factor structure is bunk. I and the majority of people who administer it in org development settings know this but continue to use it at the behest of business people, who love it for non-scientific reasons (e.g. the same reason people like horoscopes). People with scientific principles will justify this to themselves by saying its a useful tool to get people thinking about individual differences without being too complicated or time demanding; however, really its just because we need to make money by sucking corporate dick and actual science can be harder to sell, as its complexity decreases face validity amongst laymen.

If you want an actually good personality inventory choose something based on HEXACO or Big 5 models. Skip the neo-pi-r or any of its variants though because they have some dodge statistics hidden in their initial factor analysis. Go with either the Hogan Personality Inventory or Saville's Wave personality questionnaire combined with their Motivational Styles questionnaire. They are proprietary measures though so you are unlikely to gain access unless you work for a large organisation or have cash to spare, but if you get the opportunity to sit them they are extremely well validated and have far more discriminative criteria than MBTI, outputting to some genuinely personalised advice.
>>
>>27948134
Any other INTJs really get along with ISFPs?

They're the nicest people ever in my experience.
>>
File: intj.png (103 KB, 508x609) Image search: [Google]
intj.png
103 KB, 508x609
>>27949815
What's your type? Are you a faggot INTJ who doesn't believe anything is valid unless it has gone through the scientific method? I'm not going to spend my time arguing with someone who is fundamentally retarded. Big 5 sucks dick. The scientific community is retarded. They don't understand practical value. They only understand the scientific method and can't handle grey area.

Horrorscopes are generalized descriptions. MBTI is not about the descriptions. It's about the functions. Those descriptions are based on the functions. That's all MBTI really is. Those descriptions aren't needed. Brain scans have been done to show the functions do exist.
>>
File: Everything about me-2.png (540 KB, 2034x1914) Image search: [Google]
Everything about me-2.png
540 KB, 2034x1914
>>27948134
INTJs are one of the best types imo

>Intelligent (obviously)
>Usually successful
>Capable of intense love and passion (moreso than most T types)
>Things like social autism can be worked on easier than most other types problems.

Yeah, INTJs have a lot of pitfalls, but the potential to succeed in a wide range of activities is there. The iconoclastic insights and lifestyle of the INTJ are immensely interesting from an outsider's perspective.

ENTPs have the potential to be the strongest overall type imo, it's a shame they basically come with ADHD.

Whereas INTJs are the autistic psychopathy. the ENTP are the autistic sociopath.
>>
>>27950035
Maybe scientific method is not the right words. They want MBTI to be quantifiable when it's not. They want something simple that can be consistently measured. Tests aren't going to be 100% accurate so they throw the whole system out the window.
>>
>>27950037
This. INTJs are very kind friends if you're close to them, people just dislike them because the imature ones are dicks.

Also, because they lack extraverted feeling.
>>
>>27949148
ISTP here. We just don't post this often.
I read, maybe start answering, notice that this does not have any practical use, stop writing.

Also I'm busy going to parties that I don't nearly enjoy as much as the people around me hoping that eventually I will enjoy it as much as well.

Why can noone do something mildly productive with friends?
>>
>>27948216
me, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, Isaac Newton and Neo from The Matrix
I can't see why INTP should earn such little shekel, what the fuck man
>>
>>27948216
>personality types are even real
>tfw this graph is total bullshit, like what retard actually sought out such a correlation
>why is everyone on 4chin nowadays such a sheepish twat
>>
>>27950122
>We just don't post this often.
I read, maybe start answering, notice that this does not have any practical use, stop writing.

This so much
>>
>>27950131
>I can't see why INTP should earn such little shekel, what the fuck man
bill gates earned shekel because he also knew business
isaac newton began to earn more than average shekel because he distanced himself from physics and used his reputation to find a cushy job
neo earned decent shekel because he needed the shekel for drugs
>>
>>27948134
if you were INTJ you'd understand why you are very wrong. And you'd also see that it is the best PT. i am INTJ and ENTJ when i need to be. It is the only personality type that can break down and mimic each other type, if you think hard enough.

>>27948218
you just have no purpose in life. You dont know how to use it.

>>27948444
>smug and sarcastic
you can be and do anything you fucking want as an INTJ. there isnt one way to be. We have the ability to think and process information differently and alter our personality with judgment of our surroundings.
>>
What is the points of comparing these horoscopes? Can you do anything by scoring well on the test? If not, I fail to see the point of neckbears lying online about being introverted masterminds.

Smart but lazy right, hehe!
>>
>>27950160
Nice to see I'm not alone. This is not exclusive to istps though.
>>
ENTP are the worst kind of people.
>>
>>27950131
>>27950168
my point being that INTPs earn little shekel because we are extremely impractical and only care about doing what we want
the aforementioned shekel-earners were motivated by things other than their private thoughts and toy hobbies
>>
>>27950190
From what I understand they're supposed to be the "debate me" Dawkins lords

Truly horrible
>>
>>27950173
understanding other types and actually mimicking them long-term are two different things
>>
>>27950242
You can handle them. Unless they are drunk. Then it's hell.
>>
>>27950176
There are two types of people who disregard the MBTI. Those who haven't investigated it, and those who are aware of the ontological restrictions it places on consciousness where the only essential distinction is between logic and value judgments. Which type are you ;)
>>
>>27948134
This nonsense is just astrology for people who think they're too smart for astrology
>>
>>27950283
i like astrology too. CHECKMATE
>>
>>27950249
true, but we, as INTJs, can understand and identify the effectiveness or uselessness of each personality type.

INTJ MASTERRACE
>>
I got INFJ, which is supposedly the most uncommon type.

Maybe I should redo the test and see if I get the same answer.
>>
>>27950195
This makes sense now. Parts of your sentence describe my personality fritghtenly well.
>>
>>27950350
>WE WUZZ INTJS AN SHIIIEEEWTTTTGDJCNDIWI3CIX
I see you're trying to compensate for not being an INTP. Don't fret, brother; it takes all kinds.
>>
>>27950259
It's usually extroverted thinkers who hate it because it's not approved by the scientific community and that's their only way of knowing if something is true or not. They need community consensus.

The other type is people who are scared of it because they think it's like religion. If MBTI is real it changes their perception of life and what people are. Their pea brains think we want them to convert to MBTI and worship it.

Some people don't like the idea that they are programmed like a computer. They want to keep their unique snowflake perception of everyone. They think they are being put in a box. They don't know they have already lived their whole life in that box.
>>
>>27950242
>>27950190
ENTP here, mostly true.

I love to talk forever. I never shut up as a kid, when I grew up and started developing my Ti I became a smelly neckbeard who sat in his room all day reading physics books and debating people on in the Youtube comment section. I had absolutely no friends because I wouldn't shut up about anything. I was also really hyperactive and would talk to myself because of how bad the loneliness got. Even after I cleaned myself up and took my first shower in months I still couldn't make any friends from my high school because everyone knew how weird I was, and to be frank, I still was fucking strange as I became a Laveyan satanist and a huge edgelord period where I wanted to shoot up the school

I lied, I did have some friends in the height of my oddity but I literally got in arguments with them every other day over religion and conspiracy theories. Being an ENTP is fun in its own way

I attempted suicide eventually when my brother and my cousin told me to fuck off because I stank and beat me up. After that I became slightly more agreeable.

Being an extrovert who's socially inept is hard desu. I love talking to people, I really do. Few things are better than sitting round a table with your closest friends and having a great laugh, and thankfully I found a friend who's a great listener (or just pitties me). I still spend 90% of my free time alone but atleast it's not 100.

Basically I'm an insane histrionic with ADHD.
>>
>>27950403
Unless you're literally einstein INTP is literally the sterotypical beta
>>
>>27950414
I agree, although you more or less elaborated on what I already said in your first two points. Your third point is correct as well.
>>
>>27950371
ISFJ this time when I took another test.

The IFJ part seem to be true for me at least.
>>
ESTJ here, but I'm still posting on an imageboard whining about >tfw no gf
>>
>>27950438
It's the classic dungeons and dragons nerd. The bug collector. Whereas INTJ takes itself more seriously and is slowly planning to shoot up the school one day.
>>
>>27950418
>I found a friend who's a great listener
I read your post and I have to say I'm happy you have a good friend. I really am. However as an INTP I want to poke a little fun at you for what you wrote there.

>implying they're not just listening intently for a way out of the neverending conversation
>>
>>27950438
You don't seem to know what a beta or a proper INTP is. A "strong" (as in significantly) INTP is not a beta. They're not even in the game. They're probably like a delta or some shit.
>>
>>27950510
i can attest to this. as an INTJ the rage builds slowly. We have too much time to think about all those things nobody cares to think about, and we see the reality of the dealings of life and its all so irritating; Whats more irritating is that the people around you are so ignorant and completely blind to it all. they dont have a care in the world because the problem doesnt immediately involve them, and they dont have the wherewithal to see how things inadvertently affect them if they dont here the "I" in the problem. "what do you mean "you"? they ask. "who the hell are you?"
>>
>>27949306
A-are you the writer/smoker version of me?
>>
>>27950542
dude just become INTP and study philosophy
we've learned not to give a fuck about any of that
humans are stupid 99% of the time, and the other 1% they're alright if you don't spend too much time listening to small talk

>>27950550
yes, i probably am
>>
>>27950567
i Am a philosopher. And i refuse to be apathetic.
>>
>>27950595
there is a difference between apathy and detachment though. you can give all the fucks you want without becoming angry. mostly you would nod your head in silence and continue thinking about how to solve the problems. rage is an emotion that needs a primal, visceral outlet. it demands immediate action. it's dangerous anon, and for your sake, i would strongly recommend letting go of it.
>>
>>27950595
If you aren't apathetic, then how can you type so poorly? Don't you realize just HOW FUCKING IRRITATING THAT SORT OF HORSESHIT CAN BE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL, SHITSTAIN?
>>
>>27950616
i probably should, and i appreciate your advice. Ill keep it in my back pocket.

For the time being, im channeling my rage into a stern face and a domineering attitude with a smile and good intentions. Conquering life one task at a time, and influencing shitty people with indignation to be less shitty.

>>27950641
im unorthodox in all my ways. pardon me please.
>>
I'm INFP

>Start writting a videogame story
>As the time pass it gets more intense
>I'm literally almost crying when i finish it

If i ever give life to that game i'm sure it's gonna be a fuckin blockbuster
>>
>>27950653
>For the time being, im channeling my rage into a stern face and a domineering attitude with a smile and good intentions. Conquering life one task at a time, and influencing shitty people with indignation to be less shitty.
that sounds good, and makes me glad to hear. have a good one my friend
>>
>>27950616
He can't understand you. You use Introverted thinking which is associated with your sense of self and is detached. He uses Introverted feeling which is also associated with his sense of self but it's not detached. He can't help but care. He has deeply felt values that are inseparable from his sense of identity.
>>
INTP stooge detected. Have fun doing research while xyTJ's pocket the money and credit of your work, you autist.
>>
>>27950682
this is more true than you know, friend. For a time i let go of my values, but when i regained them i became strongly against the things i fell into.
>>
>>27950190

Why are they the worst?

ENTP myself, can see how we can be annoying but the worst?
>>
>>27948216
>INFJ
Hahahaha oh fuck.
>>
>>27950665
>if

never IF. make it happen. Get the funds. Find the resources. Get promotions! Make it happen! DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. JUST DO IT!
>>
I used to get INTJ and only INTJ but recently I've been landing on INFJ

What's it mean?
>>
>>27950727
Most sociopaths are ENTP.
>>
>>27950682
well, it also seems like he interacts with people a lot more than i do. my public interaction style is to mimic others and choose the path of least emotional resistance, so that i don't have to bother with conflict. i see what you mean though. sometimes i wish i were able to feel that strongly about my convictions.
>>
>>27950073
>>27948134

My mommie was an INTJ and she was such an interesting strange person to live around.

On one end she was a extreme political militant who published 6 books heavily promoting a political agenda, and many more fictional works, while also working a job and raising a severely autistic kid, she got perfect grades all the way up to her Ph.D.

On the other hand she always got in fights with strangers over the pettiest stuff. She's the sort of the person to scream at someone in public for bumping into her. She hated anyone who didn't share her political or philosophical beliefs. She hit her breaking point two times, one was when I was four years old and she disappeared for years and became a literal anorexic drug whore. She eventually came back without needing any therapy or rehabilitation and managed to resume normal life as if nothing happened, later she became addicted to sleeping pills but that wasn't nearly as bad. She slept for 5 hours most days and only took time off her duties to visit me. Sometimes she'd be completely fine, other times she'd joke about how if she'd had no children she'd take terrorism - I never believed it was a joke. She was an extremely loving and caring person to her children and that was it. Everyone else weren't even people in her mind. She described them as being cancer in human form. Oh. and she had an extremely poor fashion sense. I as an ENTP would have to help her do her shopping.

Fortunately she's calmed down now, and now dedicates her life to spirituality.
>>
>>27950741
i'd say it means you really want a gf
>>
>>27950741
That you grew up. Or just got spiritual and in touch with your feels and how others have them too.
>>
>>27950731
INFJs have probably done the most damage in history by far even though they are the rarest type.

>made religion
>caused all those religious wars which in turn caused eternal butthurt
>responsible for hitler and bin laden
>>
File: 150-8.jpg (89 KB, 289x330) Image search: [Google]
150-8.jpg
89 KB, 289x330
you guys really believe this shit? all of this garbage is like horoscopes for autistic people

straight up just as bad as that "alpha beta omega" chart, full on barnum effect you pathetic niggers, half of you shitters think you're enlightened because you scored the "smart but lazy" archetypes but you're not even smart enough to realize there isn't any scientific basis to this shit
>>
>>27950750
What? Really?

ENTPs seem way too thoughtful and autistic to be a sociopath. Sociopaths are very violent and and impulsive, whereas if I want to hit someone I need to think the consequences through in my head. Sure you don't mean ESTPs?

>>27950519
Hah thanks. Funnily enough said friend is an INTP himself. We both go the same uni and spend all day talking about anime to vidya to programming to philosophy.

Given that he's an INTP what you said is probably true haha.
>>
>>27950721
Interdasting. I didn't know you could drop them. I thought you guys just held on to them forever no matter how stupid you looked.
>>
>>27950820
It's not hard science but it provides a general direction of your personality and inclinations.
>>
File: entp[1].png (36 KB, 419x550) Image search: [Google]
entp[1].png
36 KB, 419x550
I took the test and got ENTP-T; reading the results made me go "wow, that's so me!" at first, but a lot of it sounds like Forer effect bullshit.

>ENTP personalities love to brainstorm and think big, but they will avoid getting caught doing the "grunt work" at all costs.
>The biggest challenge for ENTP subordinates is that it is often the fate of the "lower" positions to implement the details, do the dirty work and follow through on plans set out by their managers.

I highly doubt anyone out there thinks "wow, I sure love doing monotonous, endurance-requiring work".
>>
>>27950820
"belief" is a strong word. the majority of us posting in this thread accept the statistical validity of its assertions and are able to use those within a loose theoretical framework. of course it's impossible for 16 personality types to be the end-all descriptors for human nature. to achieve that would require a complete biological, social, and mathematical understanding of humanity as a whole. you sure as hell don't have that kind of knowledge, do you?

>>27950850
>Given that he's an INTP what you said is probably true haha.
lmao, well, i'm sure he loves your company regardless. i miss my old ENTP friend, he was the only person who gave me a run for my money when it came to hardcore theoretical shit
>>
>>27950855
That all of the faggots in this thread take to heart and literally argue for hours for and mold themselves around.

Look at the second post, it's just some 10 minute graph with a random smatter of the personality types with "income" on them and it got like 10 replies with people actually thinking it's real. You guys are dumb as fucking dirt.
>>
>>27950820
>no scientific basis

Do your research faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGfhQTbcqmA
>>
>>27950850
>ESTP

Sensing types tend to be less sociopathic than Intuitive types.
>>
>>27950872

Having done grunt work myself, some people are happy doing it or don't mind it as much. They maybe mind the activity but more for physical reasons more that mental one's.
>>
>>27950877
>spends 5 minutes trying to fit as much bullshit in as possible to sound smart for the first reply
>second reply is "LOL yea xD my nerd friends always gave me a hard time when discussing smart stuff but i'm just too good :P BAZINGA"
>>
File: jesus.jpg (149 KB, 1862x878) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
149 KB, 1862x878
>>27950854
no. there is a time for all things. I was pious, and learned that life was too good to not engage in at all. Then i quickly learned, but not quickly enough, that all those people that engage in "life" are not even alive. They're mindless drones with no thoughts of their own. I have struck a good balance of participating in the world, and keeping my temperance as to not become too preoccupied with "life".
>>
>>27950914
Bruh. Not even true at all. Check your intuitive bias. An ESTP sociopath is someone like the wolf on wallstreet. An ENTP sociopath is Saul from better call Saul.
>>
>>27950890
That's dumb, but so are most people on 4chan and r9k in particular, right up there with /b/ and post-redditfugee influx /pol/.
>>
>>27950911
>the brain is made up of different lego-colored slots that affect which category you fit in like a pikmin

by scientific basis i mean facts, you retarded faggot, not assumptions and musings
>>
>>27950960
Is that supposed to be a rebuttal or are you agreeing with me? "I know I'm dumb but so is everyone else" is even worse than plain dumb, it's the same special snowflake logic as "smart but lazy."
>>
>>27950418
I never got this extreme, but I can largely relate.
>Being an extrovert who's socially inept is hard
Too bad introverts on /r9k/ don't believe it's even possible.
>>
>>27950665
fucking DO IT

ORIGINAL MOTIVATION
>>
>>27950968
Those lego blocks are brain activity nigger. It's called research. I can already tell you are a nigger INTJ. Read a book.

https://www.amazon.ca/Neuroscience-Personality-Brain-Insights-People/dp/0979868475
>>
>>27950890
you seem like the kind of person who needs everything spelled out for you and dislikes unsourced material because you have trouble understanding the underlying mechanisms for its results. well, to be less mean, you're not that lazy but you have a strong need for authoritative confirmation of the information you receive.

>>27950940
>sounding smart
lol
also didn't imply i was "just too good :P BAZINGA" at all
nice intellectual bias tho
>>
>>27950815
Truth desu. Whereas INTJs are much more crazy and apparently evil, they refuse to get other people to do the bulk of their work, preferring to single handedly bully and crush their opposition through words or actual terrorism. Whereas INFJs are the real master string pullers who are so caught up in "muh emotions" and "muh insight" that they don't realise how ludicrously insane they are.

That being said, both INFJs and INTJs want the best for the world in their own ways. Both Bin Laden and Hitler were messiahs compared to the average person in the sense that they were prepared to sacrifice everything to make the world better in their own way. If we were born in Nazi Germany or into islamic extremism, we'd hail both of them as heroes.

>>27950914
How comes? As I understand it sociopathy is defined as an extreme lack of remorse, Se types are much more likely to be caught up in the moment and do something without any thought.

Do you psychopathetic? If so then yeah I agree, Ne and definitely Ni types are perfectly capable of justifying the most evil acts with very reasonable logic.

That being said, psychopathy is mental illness (I think) not a behavior.
>>
>>27950992
I'm saying if you're basing your opinion on the whole WXYZ thing by the reactions of neckbearded robots, it's as flawed as the guy sitting in his mom's basement thinking "power hungry mastermind, yeah that's me exactly."
>>
>>27950940
>"people cant say two things at once to two different people with respect to the disposition of each party in regards to their particular choice of words, ever. not even once.

just imagine a clown acting in a dramatic movie. if a clown is going to be a dramatic movie, it better be a sad clown in a sad movie. because someone will be laughing if theres a clown. The first reply was to the mourning widower of a celebrated army captain, and his second reply was to the chippy clown on his lunch break.

grasp at more straws, friend.
>>
>>27948134
Maaaaan these MBTI threads are soooo comfty.
>>
INFP/ISFP

All I'm good at it helping people with their depression and creating worlds nobody cares about.
>>
>>27950190
Nah, INTJs are the worst.
>>
>>27950815
With great power comes great responsibility then, I guess. I mean I'm a very self-absorbed person, which I think is partially fair because I'm a virgin and I haven't had a friend in 8 years. But maybe it's also part the infj thing. Anyways Hitler was pretty charismatic to get people to do that shit and the religious shit is pretty compelling to wreck history like it did, so maybe there's hope for me if I have that blueprint in me. Thanks.
>>
File: Capture.png (116 KB, 1190x777) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
116 KB, 1190x777
>>27949148
Why is everything so boring ;_;
>>
>>27951155
Yea sure if that helps you. Your type was literally jesus. But jesus was a beta that told people to turn the other cheek. Same deal with ghandi.
>>
>>27951145
Honestly, the type determines how bad the individual can be, not whether they are bad or not. I've met plenty of INTJs are absorbed with their work and basically are more philosophical ISTJs, whereas others I've met were literally inches away from becoming the next Anders Brevik.

Same goes for ENTPs, some I've met were basically more curious and witty ESFJs, whereas others were 70lb or 300lb college dropouts who built their particle accelerators and then killed themselves because nobody loved them.

>>27951199
Hey Jesus was quite violent at times. He once walked into church full of merchants and single handedly went a rampage kicking them all out.

INFJs are usually gentle and polite in person, but ideologically unmalleable.
>>
I got xNxx. What does this even mean?
>>
>>27951024
>How comes? As I understand it sociopathy is defined as an extreme lack of remorse, Se types are much more likely to be caught up in the moment and do something without any thought.

Se is opportunistic. People with Se are like wolves looking for scraps and preying on the weak.

The main difference is an ENTP will operate behind the scenes and won't want their moves seen. An ESTP operates with force out in the open. ESTPs use a push pull type of thing to get what they want. They play on reactions.
>>
>>27951199
I mean in my head, when I read that, I assumed that you saying bad stuff about the personality type was you trying to insult me, which felt bad, and then I had to actively try to not take it as a personal attack and just informative commentary. And maybe you were insulting me but maybe you weren't. Sometimes it's hard to tell because I just take shit really personally. So uh, it didn't help because I take stuff too personally, but that's probably just because I'm a bit insane.
>>
File: 1406859243441.jpg (541 KB, 864x924) Image search: [Google]
1406859243441.jpg
541 KB, 864x924
>>27951294
Sometimes you need to analyze shit, sometimes you just need to shut up faggot.
>>
>>27951375
hitler and bin laden are mixed up. but that doesnt mnake me feel better.
>>
>>27951375
Do I, though? Because I smell a ruse. You said INFJs were responsible for hitler, but look at your fucking pic man. Look at the INTJ. Make up your mind.
>>
>>27951410
Welcome to personality tests. It is a thing and that thing has good and bad qualities. At least you know what they are.
>>
>>27951233
>>27951294
All INFJs are a bit insane. My theory is they have something like functional psychosis. I don't really care how I come across just giving info.

And yea INFJs tend to be either complete submissive masochists or psychotic terrors. They key usually is they have to identify with a downtrodden nation or an oppressed group of people. That's like their trigger.

Jesus kicked out the merchants? He must of been a commie. Typical INFJ.
>>
>>27950775
What were her political beliefs?
>>
>>27951447
Obviously randian objectivism.
>>
>>27950815
>implying any of those things are bad
>>
>>27951375
What the hell is that? I don't think a single one is right.
>>
File: woof.jpg (408 KB, 850x1230) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
408 KB, 850x1230
>>27949148
>mfw INFJ
>mfw I'm a fascist SJW
>>
>>27950850
There isn't really such a thing as sociopaths, but ENTPs are smarter than ESTPs and more likely to be able to engage in long-term planning and manipulation than an ESTP.

ENTPs are the most intelligent "Chad" type.
>>
>>27951433
You don't come off as hostile, not at all. And honestly that... at least for me, pretty accurately summarizes how my mind swings, at least until the oppression bit. I'm a straight white male so... it's more just fantasy/dream-driven.
>>
I'm an INTJ can't say it's the worst but I hate it if it's worth anything.
>>
>>27951431
wasnt even the anon that was replying originally. i happen to just be both hitler and bin laden..and that makes me sad.

>>27951476
hitler was not an JSW, you dirty fucking nigger
>>
>>27951491
No he was a fascist-SJW. "They key usually is they have to identify with a downtrodden nation or an oppressed group of people" >>27951433 Hitler was the people's champion, an emancipator who threw off the shackles of Jewry.
>>
>>27951375
that chart is deliberate trolling
>>
>>27951547
yeah, but you gotta admit they're dead-on
>>
>>27951547
>some autist took the time to make that just for this thread
>>
>>27951582
how is an autist who shot up a school ESTP?
how is one of the most famous, shallow, hypersexual celebrities INFP?
>>
File: 1403255020321.png (99 KB, 1200x1960) Image search: [Google]
1403255020321.png
99 KB, 1200x1960
INFJ here and proud, holohoax is overrated.
>>
>>27951484
I think it's ENTJ?
>>
>>27951665
Yeah, you're actually right. ENTJs are smarter. But ENTPs are more stereotypically "Chad" in terms of starting fights, playing pranks, etc.

It's better to say the ENTP is the most "Chad" robot type.
>>
>>27951663
>also INFJ
>also know the holohoax was 60% sham and lies
Emaciated Jews in camps were caused by cut off supply routes by the allies. Funny fact, allies actually starved the Jews and used it as ammo to blame the Germans.
>>
ENTP here, if you want to effectively fit in and/or manipulate people, you have to learn when to shut the fuck up. An ENTP who has mastered social interaction is an amazing phenomena
>>
>>27948540
>"waah he's not a bitter shell of a human being"

Yeah man, he's the cancer all right.
>>
>>27951694
Don't forget that even if you believe the inflated version of the Holocaust, Communists (the "good" side allied with the U.S., Britain, and France) still killed vastly more people, in similar ways, for similar reasons.
>>
>>27951700
*phenomenon
>>
>>27951694
this exactly, the 6 milion is BS

not sure if Osama was really a bad guy since im not sure about the whole 9/11 buisness, otherwise he was just a freedom fighter keeping his country save from imperialists
>>
>>27951375
What the fucking hell am I looking at. This the worst MBTI chart I've ever seen in my entire life.

Chris Chan doesn't really have an obvious MBTI type because of how strange and odd he portrays himself, and if he did he'll probably be an Ne/Se type which tend to be weird.

Jaden being an ISTJ is just completely and utterly backwards. ISTJs are reserved, overly analytical and usually quite bland in personality. Jaden is creative, artistic and expressive.

The Amazing Atheist being an ISFJ is not right at all, he's likely an ENTP as he's loud, never shuts up, has an opinion on everything, is poor with menial tasks and is very debauched. An ISFJ would never be seen fucking themselves with a banana.

Both Bin Laden and Hitler were gentle and kind people in day to day life, both of them were amazing at inspiring others to give their lives up for a cause, which is very unlike an INTJ who usually prefers to do things without other people weighing them down. Both were INFJs. However INFJs are remarkably similar to ENTJs and especially to INTJs in their life style, so you was close.

I don't even know who the rest are because I stopped watching TV and Youtube years ago.

I have half the mind to think that you did this just fuck with us.
>>
>>27950186
>>27949104
>>27949104
>>27949148
ISTP Here, why are all other ISTPS SUCHS FUCKING FAGGOTS ITS ALL PERFECT GRAMMAR AND TRYHARD TO BE AUTISTIC RETARDS, FUCKING RETARDS ISPT, I AM THE ONLY GOOD ISTP in this world

all other ISTIP sucks...
>>
>>27951740
Don't believe the "jet fuel" idiots, he definitely orchestrated 9/11 and the planes alone caused the destruction of the buildings.

But it's true that the U.S. had openly funded Bin Laden and the early Taliban in the 80s to fight off the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan. It's also true that Israeli intelligence may have had prior knowledge of the attacks.

But people who go further than that, and believe the U.S. government "did" 9/11 just make people who want to engage in serious criticism of U.S. foreign policy look ridiculous by association.
>>
>>27951742
You're assuming I made this and didn't just steal it from /b/ a couple years ago for the sole purpose of fucking with threads and the people who jack off the only the best examples of their alleged star sign.

It works.
>>
>>27948216
>tfw intp-t
>tfw too lazy to do anything if i don't care about it
>tfw no motivation
>>
File: 1444419037061.jpg (163 KB, 540x732) Image search: [Google]
1444419037061.jpg
163 KB, 540x732
>>27949148
>ISFP
>normie
I'd wish
>>
is an insecure a infp male pretty much the least attractive personality ever to the other sex?
>>
>>27951774
Bruh you looking to banter? I will fuck you up man. Don't mess with this wit.
>>
ISFJ checking in
>>
>>27951447
Extreme marxist feminism. I would go into the specifics but I don't want you finding out who she is, because her ideas are really... unique.

Funnily enough I actually ended up wanting to be a girl, but I doubt it was because of her.

>>27951484
Yeah I agree desu. But long term planning and manipulation is more of a psychopath thing than sociopathy.

>>27951803
Indeed, it buttblasted me pretty bad.
>>
File: 1447793065594.jpg (88 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1447793065594.jpg
88 KB, 720x719
>>27949961
I'm ISFP

I really got along well with this INTJ. But our friendship is very unstable.
And what is it with people saying we are nice??? I don't view myself as a nice person.
>>
>>27951904
All INFPs are insecure. Depends if you can pull off the moody tortured artist thing.
>>
>ctrl f Chad
>3 results
>All say ENTP
>Am INFJ
I have no loyalty to this. How do I become the exact opposite of myself 4chan? I want off the INFJ ride.
>>
>>27951961
You probably are nicer than most of the Fe/Te dominant types

Fi dominant types usually have a genuine sort of sweetness about them. Are you excessively loyal to your friends?
>>
>>27952062
Insecurity is a symptom of the dissonance between the illusory self and other. You want to see some real insecurity, check out ENFPs.
>>
>>27948417
>tfw when you cure your otherwise crippling loneliness with tulpas.
>>
>>27948134
INTJ are bad but the worst is INFJ
they are like INFJ but useless and manipuative

>>27949183
hi me

>>27950037
INTJ are the most feeler-y T type and experience emotions more intensely than anybody besides INFP

the Ni-Fi is a loop hell of a drug

>>27951453
>>27951954
reminder that rand and marx were both INTJ, and we are the only type with no central political tendency

>>27951692
the Chad stereotype does not involve starting fights, playing pranks etc.

>>27951375
are you trying to do everything wrong?
>hitler is INFJ
>whatshisface that you called ESTP is probbably intp
>bin ladin is also INFJ
>unabomber is INTJ

extroverts can't be robots.
>>
File: 16510680165.png (270 KB, 875x699) Image search: [Google]
16510680165.png
270 KB, 875x699
>>27948134
The results have been consistent over the past few years, maybe because I've been basically living a life of contemplation over action for the past decade.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/jtypesresult.aspx?EI=-75&SN=-28&TF=3&JP=-12

>>27948196
These archetypes are designed to be generalised, not individual specific.
>>
ISTJ reporting in.

It kinda describes me I guess. I need to do more research to prove its conclusiveness.
>>
File: 1449685907264.jpg (116 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1449685907264.jpg
116 KB, 604x453
>>27952111
>Are you excessively loyal to your friends?
I am. I am extremely distrusting of them as well though.
But the same goes for strangers. I sadly can't help it and it makes me shut myself off from everyone when someone, especially a close friend, hurts me in one way or another.
I also don't really understand conflict and drama. It all seems so childish. I don't see why people create drama. Do they crave some sort of conflict or tension or something?
>>
>>27952136
>Insecurity is a symptom of the dissonance between the illusory self and other.

What do you mean by this? I know INFPs have a chronic obsession with wanting to be true to themselves. But how does that create insecurity? ENFPs are all about their Ne. If anything they will convert their Fi insecurities into Ne feminist theory.

>>27952160
>google tulpa
> tulpas are "magic formations generated by a powerful concentration of thought."

What the fuck? What did you do?
>>
Surprise: your special snowflake quiz type doesn't make you a good or bad person.

Anyone can be good or bad.

This "these types are the best, these are the worst" meme is really misleading and I think it's the result of a misconception of typology.

I don't like psychology in general for a reason.

I don't like ESFPs in general.
>>
>>27952308
Read the thread next time you obnoxious fuck.
>>
>>27952209
>reminder that rand and marx were both INTJ, and we are the only type with no central political tendency

It is amazing, INTJs are one of the most certain types yet they so often clash with eachother

Do xNTPs have a prefered political standpoint? I'd imagine they'd be inclined towards libertarianism but I've gone from being super authoritarian left wing to super libertarian right wing to not having a defined position because I can't make my mind up.
>>
>>27950999
describe it for me so I can understand

I have an entp sibling
>>
>>27951961
What would you say are the reasons for ISFPs getting along well with INTJs?
>>
>>27952315
>"hahahaha i'm an INTJ but i'm not good at maths"
>">tfw entj with no gf :((("
>"heheh INTP master race here"
>literally this the entire thread
?
>>
>>27952325
>I'd imagine they'd be inclined towards libertarianism
you'd imagine right
>smith
>freedman
>hayek
>madison
although the inclination is not instinctual, so less examined INTPs don't have it as much. INTP you can also sit down and reason with about it.

Einstein wrote a book called "why socialism" but he actually favored geolibertarianism, which is also the correct economic theory
>>
File: personality.png (226 KB, 1240x582) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
226 KB, 1240x582
>tfw ENTJ
Feels fucken great brehs
>>
File: feelfromabove1979.jpg (50 KB, 800x781) Image search: [Google]
feelfromabove1979.jpg
50 KB, 800x781
>>27952111
>tfw INFP
>tfw no friends to be loyal to
>>
>>27952422
fuck i missed my chance to post a snek
>>
>>27952209
>the Ni-Fi is a loop hell of a drug
what exactly does this mean?
though i probably already know from experience
>>
File: 1448156811150.jpg (25 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1448156811150.jpg
25 KB, 302x302
>>27952381
I have no idea to be quite honest.
It was more the INTJ trying to be friends with me than me trying to be friends with them. I just got attached overtime. He says that ISFPs are boring people though, but he loves me.
Based on this I would ask >>27949961 for his opinion (unless you are that guy, then I would love to hear what you think the reasons are) since he's an INTJ.

I remember there was some list with personality types that are natural friends. Funny enough they arent listed as compatible personality types.
>>
>>27952400
What part of read the fucking thread don't you get?
There is nothing worse than that obnoxious cunt who comes in with his nugget of "wisdom" without bothering to read that it has already been pointed out and discussed multiple times already. You post reeks of teenage arrogance and I fucking hate teenagers.
>>
>>27952261
The outward facing of an ENFP takes the existential terror of not being able to truly know others, or anything at all really, the dissonance between the "known" self and the unknown other that one can only intuit but never know and pushes it out into a realm of further dissonance. It puts a mask on it.

It's the quintessential archetype of the dictator, the drug lord. You want to be true to yourself, but to be true to yourself you have to be someone you don't want to be. You have a public life of leadership, a private life of intellectual friends and a lot of time spent drinking and eyeing a loaded gun to deal with how neither are you. It's a nightmarish feedback loop of insecurity. It's that moment when a hard left stand up comic realizes how fucked his vies are and starts satirizing them but never actually abandoning them out of said fear and insecurity.
>>
>>27952261
Just to but into the conversation, but /mlp/ did this. Made pony tulpas. I wonder how that worked out for them.
>>
>>27952437
I'll be your friend, anon.

Original scribble
>>
>>27952503
>tfw you know the future and you know it's gonna be really fucking bad

http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=49161
>>
>>27952209
>the chad stereotype does not involve starting fights, playing pranks etc.
there are different types of chads
fights and pranks are stereotypically alpha things
entps lead with ne, which is an assertive, extroverted function
they're anti-chads
>>
>>27952209
>experience emotions more intensely than anyone other than INFP.
Thats because Intjs have an inner ISFP shadow, their last 2 functions. So we experience them more similarly to the ISFP
>>
>>27952554
ENTP who has mastered social interaction here.

Chads are my favorite people to fuck with. Seeing the look on their face when I tear them off their high horse is better than any drug.
>>
>>27949808
>Fellow INTP here

This must be the fate of us all. I suffer the exact same things, brother.
>>
>>27952575
but then we would experience it less than ISFP
we don't
ISFP are too chill
Ni makes it seem like the sky is falling or the entire universe is in harmony
>>
>>27952344
I'm the person he replied to.

Basically, talking to people is beautiful for me. It makes my brain race so fast and ideas flow quickly. It's like taking amphetamines. Funny jokes, unique observations and new ideas all fly in at once and I want to say it all. When I was younger I used to speak incomprehensibly quick, to not express my ideas would be to put a brick wall in the middle of mind and cause mental crash during a wonderful brainstorm

Not only that, but ENTPs who are have a strong Ti are likely to be rude, stubborn, unagreeable and lack the ENTP charm, basically making them hyperactive INTPs.

+ ENTPs are only really tolerable if they're interested in you are to. I had really weird interests from a really young age. Not to sound like a neckbeard (I am one desu) but only my teachers at my shit school appreciated me talking nonstop about quarks and leptons, and nobody even knew what reddit/Digg was back then, let alone what the popular internet memes were.

It was suffocating not having anyone to express my thoughts to, because talking is what made me tick, and that allowed me to get my brain racing without anyone else around. I would write in it so quickly that I skip entire sentences.

ENTPs can vary from more curious and witty ESFJs to silly naive scatterbrained INTPs who have the souls of autistic weeaboo girls. Like most types there's a lot variance between individuals.

Sorry I am extremely tired. I forgot what you even were asking.
>>
While ISTJs are capable of rapid and dogged information processing and number crunching, they often have difficulty with, or simply dismiss, abstract concepts without immediate concrete applications.

Is this why I'm shit at finding and recognizing things like themes, motifs and what have you in literature?
>>
File: image.png (839 KB, 994x738) Image search: [Google]
image.png
839 KB, 994x738
its always intj

and im just a lowly istp who harbors absolutely no feelings at all.
>>
>>27952508
Yeah, I'm the same guy.

To explain why I think the 2 types get along so well, I need to get kinda technical.

On one hand, as an INTJ, I generally like ISFPs alot is for one because of how genuine they come off.
In a world of constant smiley feel good BS, as tertiary Fi users, INTJs still hate being inauthentic and so they feel uncomfortable in social situations where they are expected to act smiley and be a "nice guy", (thats why we seem to have a constant death stare if you've noticed).

To me the genuinely kind ISFP beings out the inner child in me, and I feel comfortable being myself, knowing its quite unlikely they'd be disloyal or hurt me to get ahead, whether it be putting me down in some kind of social situation or something like that. You should know that INTJs are surprisingly sensitive on the inside, and really want to connect with people, but of course, we don't want people to know that. It's really kind of endearing but sad.

The theory is that it's because we share functions but in a different order. I.e for intjs Ni-Te-Fi-Se and for ISFPs Fi-Se-Ni-Te.

So, the INTJ has an inner ISFP whilst the ISFP has an inner INTJ.

That's why we get along quite well imo.
>>
>>27952511
What's with all this stress?
Why are you so mean?
I didn't mean to butt my head in, I even expressed that was just my opinion in my original reply.
Regardless, I suggest taking your time to think about why you behave in such a brute way. I think it would be better for you.
Cheers.
>>
>>27952650
Not exactly, the 2 types share the same functions but in different orders. It just means we have less conscious control over our feelings, not that we feel them any less intensely.
>>
>>27952552
>tfw you know the future and you know it's gonna be really fucking bad

Well yeah. I know I'm right.

Western society will collapse completely before the end of the century. You can't have the world's superpower be a country filled mostly with the people who were too stupid to make it in Europe; a materialistic, shallow, overly liberated society completely removed from spirituality or anything truly great.

There's no reason for me to participate in society when slaves and whores could just take everything I earn.

I just hope I get to live long enough to watch it all burn.
>>
File: ISTP breakdown.1.png (239 KB, 576x1676) Image search: [Google]
ISTP breakdown.1.png
239 KB, 576x1676
>>27952750
Probably. ISTPs are very reliant on black and white, while stuff like art has infinite interpretation potential.

My dad's an ISTP and he fucking hated it whenever I tried pointing out some kind of hidden meaning in any sort of art. He dismissed most overly abstract philosophy as well, yet he certainly wasn't stupid as he was an extremely successful amature football team manager and really enjoyed learning about history and science.

To be honest, I don't know why ISTPs are like that in the first place desu.
>>
I am an INFJ what does that mean anon?
>>
>>27952964
less edgy intj
>>
File: tulpa.png (275 KB, 722x892) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.png
275 KB, 722x892
>>27952521
This is such an INFP thing to do. Only an INFP would be capable of creating an actual tulpa.

>>27952516
I get the feeling you don't really understand this yourself. I was always curious how that Fi - Ne interaction works. Are you an INFP or ENFP?

Since Fi is your identity and Ne is theoretical that means your identity is never really solid or grounded in reality. Theoretically Ne would just keep inventing new possible identities for you. It's like someone trying really hard to be true to themselves but there is no true them. I think part of the fun for INFPs is exploring all these identities. Like how an ENFP explores the world an INFP explores their identities. I guess confidence comes from knowing who you are and INFPs are never quite sure. I always thought INFPs were insecure because of their sensitive FI and their Ne was always insinuating insults from everything.
>>
>>27953039
>tulpae
No you stupid cunt, it's not a Latin word so it doesn't take a Latin plural.
>INTJ
>>
>>27953039
What would be the easiest test to differentiate INFP and ENFP?

Like a situation where they would both respond differently, or one thing that only one of them could do?
>>
>>27953098
Are you more like Russell brand or daenerys from GOT?
>>
>>27953136
Who the fuck are they?
Anyway I'm not asking about me.
I'm trying to type my mom.
>>
File: 1449359731082.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449359731082.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
>>27952831
Thats interesting.
>and really want to connect with people, but of course, we don't want people to know that.
Would you say that this, and me being distrustful to everyone is the cause for our unstable friendship?

With most other people they usually fade out of my life, gradually losing contact. With the INTJ it's constantly turbulent. often causing us for prolonged periods of no contact but ending up together (after a lot of apologizing) in the end.
I'm really unhappy about this because I actually want a steady friendship. I would actually prefer him fading out of my life as well over what is constantly happening.

Would you say your friendship with other ISFPs have been turbulent?
>>
>>27953098
Easiest way to tell I guess is with the ENFP Ne. It's like they are uncorked and they just can't stop talking. ENFPs are known for being manic pixies. INFPs are less sure of themselves less spontaneous I guess. Need to recharge.
>>
>>27953164
ENFPs are usually more quick witted and lol so random xDDDDDDDDDDD

INFPs are generally more grave.
>>
i got intp
>tfw the list of traits is similair to autism
>gg
>>
>>27953164
Russel Brand is an autistic smelly dude who's witty, funny, charming and overly idealistic. He's a comedian in the UK with strong political convictions and he uses his charm and fame to force them. I say he's autistic because he dresses like a cross between a metalhead and a woman even when talking to leading politicians. Really he's quite cool. I'd type him as an ENFP
>>
>>27953264
>>27953293
Definitely ENFP then.
>>
>>27948134
I thought everyone already knew MBTI was basically bullshit? Isn't this just clutching at nonexitent tribal identities?
>>
>>27953039
That's pretty much it. I'm a little drunk right now and come from a completely different foundation for describing human nature. I'm usually an INFP, though that F isn't static and the I is barely an I depending on the weather.

That there is the problem, the Ne generates new identities and personality is built on shifting sands. Depending on inclination, it is, as you say, explored from within, or explored through the nature of the world. The ENFP and how he sees himself is based in others, in the Other, in the world. It redoubles the normal insecurity. You don't know who you are and are how you perceive that others perceive you.

>I always thought INFPs were insecure because of their sensitive FI and their Ne was always insinuating insults from everything.
Sometimes. The problem is that Fi can easily mean you don't a fuck about what other people think. It's irrelevant, the world starts with you. It's the ENFP's that do that shit, just look at their associated personality disorders.
>>
>>27953178
>Would you say that this, and me being distrustful to everyone is the cause for our unstable friendship?

It certainly will have played a part in it. INTJs do not want people who they feel like wouldn't be willing to reciprocate trust them with them to know about their inner feelings. It becomes a game of "you don't trust me? Then I don't trust you" for us and we begin distancing ourselves. Then again, they might just be busy perhaps? INTJs are solitary after all.

If you believe this INTJ to truly be capable of being a good friend, try and be more trusting and open to them, they will notice and you'll see a different side of them.

Remember, a mature INTJ wouldn't hurt you for no reason, but also use your sense to judge whether its worth investing effort into them.

>Would you say your friendships with other ISFPs have been turbulent?

I wouldn't say so. I've only known one ISFP, and we get along. We both have common interests and have never argued other than just for banters sake.

However, we do need space from each other after a while, too much Fi-Se can be overwhelming to me without a break. Then, we get right back together. I wouldn't say it's ever been turbulent, though we have different paths in life, I find them to be a very refreshing person to talk to.
>>
>>27953694
>them
One friend or many?
>>
who entp & falling behind in uni here?
>>
ISTP here pls help i have no feelings
>>
>>27953544
Ah yea I noticed enfps have a similar image problem to intjs. They like want you to see them a certain way and they want you to believe that's them. Their identity (Fi) is based on how they are perceived (Ne). So believing that's them is a form of affirmation.
>>
>>27948134
INTP master race.

>letmepostyoufuckingniggerbot
>>
>>27953723
Sorry, its 1 friend yh
>>
>>27953874
You seem knowledgeable. Why is it that I can get such different results? Not counting historical results that don't take into account 10 years of living inbetween, I've gotten everything from INTP to INFP to INFJ. I Should just say I'm an INxx at this point.
>>
File: tumblr_o3bu356ni81sozm6ho1_540.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3bu356ni81sozm6ho1_540.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
>>27953694
I will try to be more trusting I presume. Even though it will be hard.
My clingyness also played a role I'm sure.

Thanks anon,
I hope this gave me a better insight. I hope things will go more smoothly from here on out.
>>
>>27954199
Don't worry about it, friend.
>>
>>27954165
You probably don't know your real self very well and you might be emulating behaviours you picked up and you think that's you now.

I can type you if you want before I fall asleep. Just give me information about you that would be useful. Like interests and hobbies. This test is also pretty good.

http://similarminds.com/embj.html
>>
File: tumblr_o3c7cccS2h1r4vra5o1_500.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3c7cccS2h1r4vra5o1_500.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>27954414
I worry too much. many people have said that before. I wonder if it's something that comes with the ISFP personality type.
>>
>>27954431
The problem I run into most is that I don't think of myself in these terms. I don't even think in these terms most of the time and when I do it isn't even black and white enough to assign a 50/50 to it and there is no "Does not apply" button.
>>
>>27954541
You might have an adaptive personality type. They tend to be infjs and 9s in enneagram. They don't see themselves as having a fixed personality. They could be anything you want them to be. In reality they just mimic other people's traits.
>>
>>27954165
http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/infp-or-intp.php
http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/infj-or-infp.php
http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/intj-or-intp.php
http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/infj-or-intj.php
>>
>>27954691
Yeah did some of those a while ago. It came up inconclusive. On one I was a TP and the other an FJ
>>
>>27954691
I don't why these quizzes only test for the differences between between types that are one letter off eachother. INTPs are much more similar to INFJs than they are to INTJs.
>>
File: type.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
type.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>>27954651
I get shit like this.
>>
>Tfw INFJ
>Literally Wojak
>>
>>27948444
Trips don't lie. INTJ is the superior personality.
>>
Why am I the only ENFJ?
>tfw ENFJ but lonely :'(
>>
>>27952308
>special snowflake quiz
couldnt agree more on this name, these quizzes just give everyone a reason to say they're different
>>
>>27953823
same here
origanoru commentario
>>
>>27955248
pretty much gay chad
>>
File: Accordian.png (104 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
Accordian.png
104 KB, 275x268
>>27950190
I'm ENTP but i literally don't ever debate anyone because i cant be fucked
>>
>>27953380
>Russell Brand
>Really he's quite cool
no, total blowhard
>>
>>27948134
INTJ is one of the top tier personality types
>more rational and better reasoning
>better with person to person communication than most high thinking personalities
the downsides of course are
>emotionally unstable
>wanting like minded individuals but being rare among women
>need for relationships
They're a robot type but that's not necessarily bad
>>
File: 1460943190982.jpg (26 KB, 554x720) Image search: [Google]
1460943190982.jpg
26 KB, 554x720
ISTJ/P here

STOP BELIEVING THIS HOROSCOPE BULLSHIT
>>
>>27955378
>more rational and better reasoning
>better with person to person communication
pick one
>>
>>27952344
You ever had a kid in your class who would try too hard to be a class clown?

Or would be really childish, like pull girls' braids at the age of 16+?

And everyone laughed at him, not with him, and thought he was a faggot?

That's a socially inept extrovert. Dunno about the other three letters.
>>
>>27955381
You're probably an ISTJ judging by the shittiness of this post.
>>
Has anyone done an MBTI fetish thread? Like what someone's fetishes are and what their type is?

I'm curious if incest is particularly common for INFP. Since we're dreamers and idealists that imagine perfect but unlikely things. Such as two siblings that love and take care of each other. Curious about other fetishes too and what types are likely to have them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.