[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my girlfriend doesn't like to be sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1445651152916.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1445651152916.png
101 KB, 500x366
Just found out my girlfriend doesn't like to be sexually intimate with me. What should i do how can I progress.. Fml
>>
>>27948089
>my girlfriend doesn't like to be sexually intimate
why
>What should i do
dump her low libido ass
>how can I progress
get angry
>>
>>27948089

The best advice would be to end it OP. If you aren't sexual attracted to each other, the relationship is bound to end disastrously. At least if you end it now, you can end it somewhat amicably.
>>
Become more sexually attractive.

Do you have muscles? Get some

Do you dirty talk and try to turn her on? Start doing it

Do you take care for her sexual needs? Do it

Do you take care for your sexual needs? Use her
>>
end the relationship or you'll be a cuck forever

there's nothing more humiliating than that
>>
all women are sluts, OP
if she said that it means shes fucking Tyrone behind your back right now and only needs you for company
>>
>>27948142
I dont know why... I>>27948155
She has told me she loves me..
>>
>>27948165

OP isn't just magically going to become sexually attractive. Some people aren't compatible, no need to force it by pretending to be somewhat you are not.
>>
>>27948174

Listen OP, I know you don't want to hear this but this shit sounds like it's tearing you up. She may "love" you in her own way, but it doesn't sound like the love you want. Be honest with yourself and her and move on.
>>
>>27948165
How do i sexually please her if we don't have sex.. I get some IF im lucky once a month or two... Maybe i do need to get muscles and dump her ass.
>>
>>27948174
>I dont know why
Probably your indecisive pussy bitch attitude, if I had to take a shot in the dark
>>
>>27948089
obviously she's not attracted to you
>>
WHY doesn't she like to be sexually intimate with you? That is hugely important.

Is she asexual?
Does she have anxieties about intimacy?
>>
>>27948253
There's no such thing as asexuality except as a symptom for a chemical imbalance or mental disorder.
>>
>>27948233
I like to believe otherwise, however, nit going to lie there has been times where that is true.
>>
>>27948274
oh god I can see your evenings already
>what do you want to do anon?
>I dunno what do you want to do
>Idunnowh..
>this continues for the duration of the evening and into bed
when was the last time you took her out for dinner and a movie? did you or did you not get a blowjob?
>>
>>27948211
I think this is good advice, OP
It is reasonable for you to say to your girlfriend that you are unhappy in a relationship where she is unhappy being intimate with you and that you want to break up.
If you are

>>27948273
The cause of the asexuality is irrelevant for the purposes of my question. All that would matter would be that the girl has no natural drive/desire to have sex. I have no clue what the current state of scientific analysis for asexuality is, but as I understand it the word is generally used to refer to people who don't experience a desire for sex. I don't really care what makes them that way.
>>
>>27948320
Yesterday and a week before that and a week before thst too. I said sometmrs undecisive.
>>
>>27948089
Similar situation for me OP. I haven't had sex with my girlfriend in 3 weeks. We've slept in the same bed together several times in those weeks, just no sex.

In my case though, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we both started on anti depressants recently, so our sex drives are a lot lower. When I finally get her to the point that she'll take it (and enjoy it), I'm not hard anymore. It doesn't help that she's become a dead fish in bed.
>>
>>27948354
>yes, we conduct weekly conjugation
such regulation must keep her snatch flooded
>>
>>27948089
You're her ultimate beta provider. She won't even have sex with you, lmao
>>
I just asked her, "you don't really like to be sexually intimate with me?"
>>
>>27948334
Everyone is supposed to experience a desire for sex. Either she has a mental illness or chemical imbalance causing it, or you're just so offputting that your mere presence is causing a desert formation inbetween her legs. It's likely the latter because you rather actually hear anyone claim they're asexual.

This is probably not going to end well for you.
>>
>>27948389
She just reply with " your the only person that i have" end of quote
>>
Go prep the bull, anon.
>>
You should end it with her because it will just keep eating away at your self-esteem. Maybe you can look at yourself and see if you were doing something wrong that you can improve on for future relationships, but also it might not actually be your fault. I've known some girls who can only enjoy sex with guys on the first few dates, but not once they are in a relationship, once they actually know and care about the guy. Some girls are also fucking lazy lovers who put no effort into their own pleasure, let alone their partners, but will still blame any problems on the partner. Sometimes a relationship can just fizzle out though.

But whatever the cause is you should end the relationship before shit gets real bad. It might be hard to accept, but its probably the only way to save both of you from the pain of prolonging a dead relationship.
>>
>>27948089
Just have a sexless relationship, anon.

Let her have sex with tyrone, it's not that big a deal. - not even memeing.
>>
>>27948253
OP please respond, I'm genuinely curious

>>27948357
I've been in a relationship where we were both on anti-depressants. It really does cut back on the sex, but when both peoples' meds work well, the happy daytime stuff and generally improved functionality more than makes up for it.

>>27948393
Whether or not OP's gf is SUPPOSED to experience the desire for sex doesn't matter to me. I only care about whether or not she DOES experience a desire for sex.

I do not care why or why not. You may be completely right in your assertion that everyone is supposed to experience a desire for sex, I don't know. But I also don't really care because it is irrelevant to my question to OP.

>>27948389
>>27948412
Ask her if she knows why she doesn't enjoy it.
>>
I>>27948452
I think i found some nudes of her on 4chan fml... The pictures didn't reveal her head completely. But i did see some moles, and I've been asking to see x part of her body. Alao nude pics keke nonexistent fyi
>>
>>27948174
Blatant manipulation. Women are excellent remorseless liars, practically from birth, and I'm not even being sexist. (I love my sister, but god damn is she a natural psychopath.) Dump her, forget about her, she doesn't like you and is either already cheating or about to.
>>
Buy a sexdoll and get rid of her.

No point in trying to salvage it.
>>
>>27948181
Getting muscles is becoming sexually attractive. What do you think women are attracted to?
>>
>>27948089
>>27948174
Is sex in your relationship important to you?
If so, leave her.

If you don't care, then it's fine.

My personal opinion is that a relationship based on love and affection, without sex, is a friendship.
>>
>>27948516
I agree with you 100 percent. I've told her the same shit too lol. She opts with that's how i am and tells me we should break up if I don't like it.
>>
>>27948478
Asking her waiting on the reply >>27948478
>>
>>27948554
Break up with her.
You have every right to want a relationship that you're happy in.
>>
>>27948566
She just told me " she enjoys being sexually intimate with me" lol. But she told me earlier she didn't wtf, the mind games.
>>
Only one way is to an hero
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.