[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drugs/ here? Currently coming up on a 45 mg hydrocodone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Who /drugs/ here?

Currently coming up on a 45 mg hydrocodone high and feeling fucking baller.
>>
I have a bunch of oxy from an injury. Never been high off of painkillers. How much should I take for a first timer?
>>
>>27947889
Oxycodone or Oxycotin?
>>
>>27947948
It's hydrocodone. Not sure of the mg's though. My bottle says 5-325 MG. The pills are white with red dots all over them if that helps.
>>
>>27947988
Take 3 and see how you feel, the acetomenophen in that dose shouldn't mess up your liver any
>>
>>27948033
Will do, thanks. What kind of high should I expect? I've never done them before. I usually do salvia/shrooms.
>>
Last time I tripped on lsd, I did 450ug's. Fucking amazing night. Has anyone here done 600? Thinking of doing that next time
>>
File: 1460858686476.png (461 KB, 652x549) Image search: [Google]
1460858686476.png
461 KB, 652x549
>>27947871
Theres already like 3 drug threads
>>
>>27947988
Kek. Oxy is an entirely different drug. What you have is usually referred to as norcos and they contain either 5, (in your case) 7.5, or 10 mg of hydrocodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen.

Hydrocodone is a potent opiate and a good starter dose for most is 15 - 25 mg, while Acetaminophen (commonly abbreviated to APAP) is the active ingredient and has no recreational use whatsoever and has the possibility to damage your liver at higher doses. (more than 4 grams) To reduce your APAP intake since you got the worst norco script, I reccomend googling how to perform a cold water extraction and to take the opiates that way.

First time I ever did norcos, keeping in mind I weigh 134 lbs, I took 22.5 mg of hydrocodone and was chillin, though they will make you itchy as all hell so take some sort of antihistamine like loratadine if you want to avoid that. I'd take a little less than me if you weigh less and a little more if you weigh more; but remain in the 15 - 30 mg range and if you don't perform a CWE (seriously, do it) then don't take more than 2.5 grams of APAP unless you want to fuck up your high.
>>
>>27948159
>while Acetaminophen (commonly abbreviated to APAP) is the active ingredient and has
Meant to say it's the active ingredient in Tylenol.
>>
What does r9k think of supplementing norcos with codeine to get an even better high?
>>
>>27948071
Heroic dose? No, my highest was 200 micrograms. There was three of us on the drug, and one of them was their first time. I was laughing for about 20 minutes non-stop, and couldn't stop, I was crying and shouting with joy because of ridiculous I felt. My friend had to go outside and talk to the only sober person during the night for consultation because I was freaking him out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.