[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats his name again? Toby "Put her pussy in the burner"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 768x768
Whats his name again?
Toby "Put her pussy in the burner" Turner? Was that it? I need some help here guys
>>
File: buttt.jpg (171 KB, 920x1240) Image search: [Google]
buttt.jpg
171 KB, 920x1240
faggot cheated on the hot irish broad with some american lesbian

doesnt even make sense
>>
>>27947540
I think its Toby "i'm gonna kill myself" Turner
>>
>>27947540
Who is this faggot, and what youtube gossip-girl drama did I miss this time?

Seriously, someone give me the run-down?
>>
Toby "I can't control my boner" Turner
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1280x960
Fuck off, that's already Dan "We've got a Screamer" Schneider's meme
>>
>>27947624
I think you mean Ben "unloading my nine on the welfare line" Garrison
>>
>>27947564
Ex-girlfriend accuses him of rape on Tumblr. Shitstorm followed. Other personal details released, drug abuse, infidelity, sex habits, etc. Every other Youtuber jumped on the bandwagon to milk that sweet Youtube cash.
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 374x484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 374x484
>>27947624
>stealing Rich "FIVE SCOOPS" Piano memes

CMON
>>
Turner doesn't have to right tight of words that rhyme with it to be funny like Dan "the tike widener" Schneider.
>>
The girl who started the whole shitstorm was a friend of a friend, and one of the others involved is somebody I know pretty well.

I'd never even heard of this guy until all of this drama, though.
>>
>>27947775
Thats because you're retarded and can't figure out anything
>>
the fuck is this about? he fucked some women and he's a youtube gamer?
>>
Toby "Turn her inside outside" Turner

Toby "Pussy Murder" Turner

Toby "Cooch Disturber" Turner

Toby "Sexual Coworker" Turner

Toby "Virgin Converter" Turner

Toby "Learn her to suck firmer" Turner

Toby "Five Finger Earner" Turner

Toby "Sloppy Burger" Turner

Toby "The Coosh Burgler" Turner
>>
it's Dobby Degenerate.
>>
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 1000x1405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 1000x1405
Talking to my contacts in the YT community here in LA and he is pretty much done for. Almost every girl in the YT industry or adjacent has a story about him being sexually aggressive or otherwise creepy towards them (myself included).

Everyone is just glad to have a reason not to work with him. We would go to the same house parties and industry events and I'm glad he's blacklisted. I've literally been to parties he's been kicked out of for bringing coke.

Dunno why he still follows me on social media.
>>
>>27948130
What's wrong with bringing coke to a party?
>>
>>27947654
>drug abuse, infidelity, sex habits

woah woah woah, hol up, whare u hear dis whiteboi
>>
>>27947624
Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider
>faggot
>>
>>27948151
When the organizers specifically say no cocaine. Also, most drugs are usually welcome (Molly, Weed, shrooms, etc) but cocaine is generally a big no no. No one likes the vibe and it kills the party.
>>
>>27948236
Oh fair enough. Molly is fucking sick, should have brought some of that
>>
>>27948173
It's all over Youtube. Virtually every associated youtuber has made a video addressing it. Far too many to keep track of. If you want the concise version, I recommend watching DramaAlert's videos on the subject.
>>
>>27948250
>molly
>not calling them eckies
Typical
Yank
Trash
>>
>>27947561
Does her ass sweat make the dress act like that?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.