[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy FUCK i hate dumb people they are fucking subhuman i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pigger.jpg (123 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
pigger.jpg
123 KB, 512x512
holy FUCK i hate dumb people
they are fucking subhuman
i don't understand how their minds work in such a terrible manner that they can't even understand basic things
they slow everything else down with their idiotic worthless minds that take so long to grasp any sort of idea
intelligence is the thing that sets humans apart
literal fucking subhumans
they should be forced to do menial labor and be sterilized
>>
File: 1414467409292.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1414467409292.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>it's an op has a very high opinion if himself episode
>>
>>27947500
Your attitude is so fucking retarded. I hate this so much.

You know who is worth a thousand smart people? The humble farmer. He tends to his crops and raises his family and goes to church and smokes his pipe and sits in his rocking chair. He's content with life and kind and society is literally dependant on him. You know who he's dependant on? No one. A scientist couldn't live on their own. They need someone to grow their food, build their house, fix their car, pave their roads. Yet literally no one is dependant on them. No one needs them to survive. They're a luxury of humanity, not a necessity, while the dumb humble farmer is a necessity.

Show some fucking humility you faggot.
>>
>>27947610
most farmers i know aren't dumb though.

i'm mostly frustrated with people who are idiots but try to put themselves in positions that require having a brain, which fucks everything up.

i don't know how some of them get here but they understand nothing and i waste so much time explaining basic things to them.
>>
>>27948048
You must work in retail
>>
>>27947500
you must be retarded to have something against dumb people.but the real fucking problem is when a dumb person thinks he's smart.and i've met a lot of people like that.they're the worst
>>
>>27948048
lmao disowning scientists on a pc/computer (built by scientists) that has access to the internet, which was also built by scientists "No one needs them to survive" i hope you dont rely on vaccines or medications. shit there's scientists for everything including agriculture. move the fuck off the grid if you don't think scientist's are needed and dont ever use anything that a scientist has ever invented.
>>
>>27948955
Implying literally everything you listed isn't a luxury and is a necessity
>>
>this thread

sure is /judgmental/ in here. nobody even knows what exactly the situation is, OP. saying "ppl r dumdum" won't do.
>>
>>27948984
dumb shit detected

you failed high school along with every other form of education you've tried to redeem yourself with haha kys
>>
I'm dumb and lazy OP, what'cha gonna do about it?
I work in retail and do as little work as I can without actually being a NEET.
In fact I'm too dumb to be a NEET because being a NEET requires having a brain to play the system, I'm too dumb and lazy for that shenanigans, I also like being around people too.

Nothing wrong with being dumb OP.
I don't claim to be anything but dumb, I don't have any qualifications and this is about as high as I can climb in the world, but I'm cool with that because all I ever wanted to do was fap and play video games, I can do that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.