[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an interview tomorrow, 14 hours to be exact. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1460264425630.png (6 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1460264425630.png
6 KB, 320x400
I have an interview tomorrow, 14 hours to be exact. It's the second round of my interview. This is the entry level job for my field. This is where the last 4 years of studying, projects, finals, and papers all lead up to. This is probably my 8th interview so far, all of which I didn't get the job. I've been studying for the interview all day. I'm tired.

I think I may kill myself if I don't get the job. I'm not kidding, either. This isn't a depressed suicide, more like a "giving up" suicide.

I find out if I get the job tomorrow night. I think if I don't get it, I'm just going to give the old helium tank method a try. When I was a kid, I thought I could bust my ass and land a nice job. Seems like I was wrong. Tired of seeing my parents' disappointed face after I tell them I was rejected.

I know you guys mock us wageslaves but this is what I lived for, and tomorrow it may end.
>>
The real question is why are you doing it? Is it what you really want?
>>
>>27947427
good luck anon. let us know how it goes. don't eat anything high in starch as that will only make you more nervous
>>
what a shitty fucking life. good luck OP of this is what you want out of it
>>
>>27947427
I also have an interview tomorrow at the same time. Wish you luck, friend. What kind of job is it?
>>
>>27947427

You won't kill yourself, you've worked too hard to throw it all away.

Fuck your parents; if they don't understand how fucked the job market is atm, that's their problem.
>>
>>27947427
idk when millennials say "bust my ass" it usually means partying and video games with a few hours of homework on the weekends or a night of studying before an exam twice a month. but i have met many kids growing up who were ambitious too and i know its really competitive if you want to be a doctor or something in that area.

the trick is just knowing how widely applicable your skills are. even if you're a complete retard who never got connected with anyone (99.99% of the job seeking process for most people), you could be just someone who writes about your field or someone who does administrative work. anyone who actually has skills can land a nice job without much effort, it just might compromise where you want to live and how much you get out of it.

anyway this isn't for OP because he's just giving off the vibe that he never wanted to grow up and i think it will be years before he realizes there's no other choice. but for any of you cuckolds who did study something or got some work experience, look beyond the flashy jobs that got you excited for that road.
>>
>>27947427
You can make it man. Interview processes are more competitive than ever, particularly for jobs that you apply to online. Just keep at it.

>>27947707
Nobody really wants to work you dumb fuck, they do it to make money. Go back to your wagecuck threads.
>>
>>27948011
>nobody
maybe not most people but if you grew up not poor then you don't really think about money until you're like 25+. you still try to get good enough at what you like that you can live on it, but you get so many opportunities that at least you enjoy the industry you work in, if not the position. any time you hear someone whining about money it's a poorfag or someone trying to sell you their blog/book. i'm not saying i'm not a poorfag, i'm like the only person in my entire company who cares what my salary is because i was in trouble several times trying to make ends meet.
>>
If you don't get it just vagabond/hobo travel. Nothing to lose but the life you gave up
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.