[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about gradeaundera? Not the whole youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 200x200
What do you guys think about gradeaundera?
Not the whole youtube drama bullshit, but his other videos
>>
Took a quick look through that channel. He too does videos on topics beaten to death w/o actually offering a fresh perspective himself. Is it the accent and cute drawings that got him the 1.8M subscribers?
>>
>>27947525
Yes the accent.
>>
>>27947525
Pretty much this

Like a lot of youtube his videos are entertaining but not informative and that's why people watch them.
>>
funny desu
i like how he obviously comes to 4chan but keeps it subtle and doesn't spout memes
>>
>>27947390
He is a pretty cool dude, but his YTB drama made me not watch him anymore, besides his new videos are kind of bad
>>
>>27947597
Yeah I think the prime example of this would be the animal names video. Its sorta entertaining but the facts are not present
>>
>>27947390
actually decent given the amount of subs he has. most channels (outside educational/informative ones) with over 100k subs are pure cancer.
>>
>>27947621
Yeah the yt drama bullshit made him worse, altough binge watching all his videos is still p fun
>>
>>27947390
annoying loud cunt that parrots popular opinions.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 426x240
>>27947658
>I hate poddie py PODDYMY SUCKS
>>
>>27947687
name a better channel with >= subs

i'll wait
>>
>>27947390
hes entertaining and i like watching him while eating cereal. its comfy.
>>
i liked it but apparently hes non-white so i unsubbed
>>
>>27947390
the voice and animations are 10/10 for originality.

the content is amateur tryhard shit you could find every night in every comedy club. his jokes are as predictable as the autism on 4chan. if i want cheeky/quirky humor i'll watch dr. memehouse again or those british quiz shows.
>>
>>27947390
>video about hating celebrities
>moves onto tranny faggot celebrity
>suddenly giving him props for being a tranny
fuck him
>>
>>27948322
Oh yeah was pissed to see him do that
>>
>>27947390
Another one of those youtubers who succeed by appealing to 16 year old kids who want to feel better than you by listening to other people argue
Shit channel, shit fanbase, stop bringing all your reddit taste youtubers over to r9k
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.