[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 515x270) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 515x270
>recovering alcoholic (6 months sober)
>decide to go to a bar because fuck it life isn't getting any better
>go to the bar
>see a qt3.14 bartender
>ask for a drink
>random old man comes up next to me
>make small talk
>cool as fuck just got a promotion at his job and paid for my drinks
>6 shots later we are calling each other faggots
>old man decides to hit on the qt3.14
>asks her when they are going to go out on a date
>mentions that they should go to Outback Steakhouse
>my drunk self says, nah women love Olive Garden. Breadsticks all day
>qt.314 starts to rubs my hand and goes up my arm
>says I'd rather want to be in bed with me
>I freak out. I'm ugly, no way I heard what I did
>I laugh and say nah
>biggest look of disappointment I've seen in awhile
>she never talks to me again

How bad did I fuck up? Can I save it? Was it for the best?

I don't think I deserve happiness so she probably would be better with someone else.
>>
did you forget the part about how you are an alcoholic and dating a bartender doesn't really make that much sense

secondly, not seeing anyone ever again isn't really that bad when you have just met them and have a weird experience
>>
>>27947344
At least you have proof of concept. For a moment a woman was willing to fuck you. It doesn't matter that you blew it, it matters that you now know it can happen. Just keep doing the same thing and refining your social awkwardness and before you know it you'll have a QT sitting on your face.
>>
>>27947344
Alright, you did fuck up, but it's not that bad

Just tell her you felt bad for the old guy and you didn't want to make him feel bad so that's why you said what you said, and now feel like an idiot for not realizing how to say your dumb shit properly. Tell her you want to make it up by taking her somewhere nice
>>
>>27947344
>did you forget the part where she just wanted a bigger tip from you guys?
>>
>>27947363
Sure thing dad, I'll always wear protection when I have sex.

>>27947381
How long should I wait before I go back? I was thinking about 2 weeks? I don't want to seem desperate.

>>27947400
I don't know man. I wasn't paying for anything and she knew that. However, she may have been playing me. idk
>>
File: latest.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>27947363
originaloel commentoelo
>>
>>27947438
2 weeks is too long, when did this happen? don't let it exceed 1 week
>>
>>27947522
saturday night should I just go back next saturday?
>>
>>27947522
Also how should I dress?
>>
>>27947344
YA BLEW IT RETARD!!!
>>
>>27947631
came to post this

5325443q
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.