[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Follow this chart to find out what you are.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Chart.png (60 KB, 1568x994) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
60 KB, 1568x994
Follow this chart to find out what you are.
>>
File: nmpgfxZFwO1titub2o1_250.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
nmpgfxZFwO1titub2o1_250.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>27947339
>People claiming to be cyborgs or fembots
>>
>>27947373
I only put the cyborg part in the chart for real permanent kvs who might have friends, not for all those "cyborgs" with gf.
>>
Probably cyborg. I have a few friends and a job, but can't even remeber the last time a girl spoke to me besides store clerks. KV of course.
>>
>>27947339
I'm a "down here"
>>
Up here. Gonna go pro chad mode. Stopped drinking too.
>>
>>27947405
>>27947460
up here and down here aren't titles, they're just descriptions of those parts of the normalfag part of the scale
>>
>>27947339
According to this, I'm Chad because every girlfriend that I've ever had has came up to me and asked me out.

Doesn't make sense.
>>
>>27949165
You are beyond normalfag, you are especially desirable.
You are Chad.
>>
>>27949301
Hmm, I would've never thought of myself as Chad (due to my pectus excavatum and overbite).
>>
>>27949165
Yes a retarded scale made by retards. Ive had 2 gfs in my 18 years that both came up to me. I'm not Chad just a normie who can't talk to grils
>>
>>27949341
You obviously have other things that weigh up for that. No one has perfect looks 1 or 2 guys in the world counts as no one
>>
>>27949356
HeIlo Chad
>>
Normal fag, if only more girls knew my dick size
>>
File: fixed.png (87 KB, 1568x1728) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
87 KB, 1568x1728
>>27947339

Fixed this chart for you, OP. Many errors had to be corrected but don't worry it's all done.
>>
>>27952462
Why the fuck does your version have a fucking capacitor in it?
>>
I'm right above cyborg I think.
I'm a virgin but girls have been showing interest lately. There's a girl who likes me and I might even get laid soon, unless she realizes I'm actually a sad, pathetic fuck.
>>
>>27952462
Damn. Why are you so far down?

I'm a very low-tier normalfag bordering cyborg,

>>27953162
To symbolize how he's literally the opposite charge of the rest of humanity.
>>
I am not sure if i am Desirable or if i am just a Narcissist
>>
>>27947339
lower-end normalfag here
feels good not to be one of you people :D
>>
>>27949356
You're just a kid
When you get out of highschool things will change and girls will ignore you.

Even I had girls approach me in highschool and I was gross as fuck. Now I'm 26 and even though I'm white, 6', work out, etc. girls rarely ever speak to me and I am still a virgin.
>>
what am I?
>not a virgin
>had a gf 10+ years ago who I met in psych ward (she was also much older than me)
>be diagnosed with assburgers and BPD
>no friends, shut in, NEET, grown man late 30's playing vidya all day / lurking on 4chan
>obsessed with (much younger) oneitis, can't talk to her, too afraid of rejection
>pretend she's living in my backpack and can transform into a seal
>extreme mood swings, have to hurt myself sometimes because missing hugs/being touched feels worse
>at least quit being an alcohol, still life feels like hell, try to endure by not giving a fuck
>>
I have had a gf but I have never had any friend IRL. Where do I qualify? My ex was objectively very attractive too, probably happened to fetishize fat ugly guys.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.